Start by marking “On Caristo's Watch (Italian Knights, #2)” as Want to Read:
On Caristo's Watch (Italian Knights, #2)

On Caristo's Watch (Italian Knights #2)

Tony Caristo was just minding his own business, waiting for his selfish bullet-magnet of a best friend to get out of surgery, when the sexiest nurse he'd ever seen walked right up to him, all luscious figured. All she was missing was a fig leaf and a snake around her shoulders. Rather than offering him the knowledge of the gods, she told him off with an Irish-lilted wit.

H
Published July 22nd 2011 by Beautiful Trouble Publishing (first published July 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about On Caristo's Watch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Caristo's Watch

Khanique McDaniel
Disappointed.

'Windows' wasn't the best, but 'On Caristo's Watch' was bad! (Not in a good way) If I had read this book first, I probably wouldn't continue with the series at all.

There was definite potential there, but the conversations, editing and overall development was lacking and uninspiring. I got confused at times trying to figure out who is saying what and why .... ?!?! A lot of unnecessary conversations and some confrontations were present. Very weak delivery!

I knew Tony's character would
Bella
Feb 12, 2016 Bella rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: funny romantics, holiday read
Fast paced romance novel

This is the second book of Billy London's Italian Knights series and I have to say it does not disappoint!

This was a very fast paced book. It picks up where Nick was at the hospital after the engagement party fiasco in the first book. Lydia asks Nick for help due to personal problems she is having with her ex and Nick asks Tony to handle it.

I loved the dialogues between Tony and Lydia, they were really funny. Lydia was just as quick as Tony. This book also introduced u
SheReadsALot
Billy London's second book, Caristo's Watch, is a definite hit. The length is perfect. There is nothing more that could have been added other than a continuation on what will happen to that group years later. I think I love Tony and Lydia more than Nick and Gina, I didn't think it was possible. The amount of wit, action and relationship building was perfect. I have nothing to critique...other than I hope there will be another book...with Rocky.

Well done.
Deloris
May 17, 2012 Deloris rated it really liked it
This was a fast but very good read I liked Tony and Lydia they area very sexy couple.
Angelia
Really enjoyed this one....fast paced and hot!!!!! Tony, Tony, Tony....
Ellen
Better than the first, mainly because I didn't have mental whiplash on the whole gangster thing/
Romancing the Book
Sep 12, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Reviewed by Violette

Billy London is one of those authors who effortlessly creates some of the funniest characters in the world of romance. Tony Caristo is Nick Da Canaveze’s second-in-command who we met in her first book, Windows. I particularly remembered Tony after an encounter that included Nick’s fiancée Gina, a pair of breasts on display, and Tony seeing an eyeful he’s always appreciated. That he comments, “Nice rack” sealed the deal that I’d need a story for him, and it would be awesome. M
Bennita

More hot Italian men! I liked Tony a lot more than I expected to in this installment of Italian Knights. Sexy, sexy, sexy! I liked the idea that Lydia wasn't a stick figure and that she had a backbone. The climax could have used a little more thought and more editing is needed for dialogue and point of view, which changes a lot and gets distracting because you're not sure who's saying what. I'm still a fan of this series and can't wait to read the next in the series. Hopefully the next book is
★ Codie Abibliophobic ★
Really good quick read! Lydia and Tonya had great chemistry and sarcasm, that I connected with greatly, that was very fun to read. Kelvin was a cool add in. He didn't have a big role but his role was needed to see how sexy Tony was (haha yea). Lydia would be my best friend if she was real because she rocked more than the first Rocky (wow that was stupid). Anyway this novel was quick, funny, loving, and filled with good crime :)…if that was a real thing.
Candi
Apr 14, 2015 Candi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Guilty pleasure

So I've consumed three books by Billy now and I'm off to buy the the fourth (third in this series)!

It was great to have this story tie into the first so seamlessly. Loved exploring Tony and Lydia's story without unnecessarily long platitudes. This is the perfect length to flesh out characters we already know and get used to a few new ones.
Kelly
Aug 29, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love my Italian Knights!

I absolutely adore Billy London's cheeky writing style! The dialogue is as fabulous as the love between the characters; the chemistry leaps out of my Kindle and makes me jealous that I don't have my own Italian Knight.
Monica
Jan 18, 2014 Monica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book because I liked the main characters. Tony was funny in previous book "windows". The premise of how the two characters get involved was a little hard to believe but it was a fun ride all the same. I thought it was a fun book with funny interactions between the characters.
Trickiegyrl
Alpha heroine

I loved this heroine that took nothing from nobody, especially her alpha hero. Not a complicated story, girl in trouble, asks for help, boy rescues with explosions. Give this one story go.
Ida Louise
Feb 18, 2015 Ida Louise rated it really liked it
The second book in Billy London’s Italian Knights series is about Tony and Lydia. Tony is a tough guy, who finds himself attracted to Lydia. The tough guy meets his match. Lots of laughs as these two tame each other.
Erika
Aug 27, 2014 Erika rated it it was amazing
Shelves: interracial
I enjoyed this story. I really liked Tony and Lyds.
Vanessa
Jul 07, 2012 Vanessa rated it liked it
I really liked the plot and the whole general idea of this book...however I had the hardest time following some of the language that I probably won't be continuing reading this series.

Jade
3 - 3.5 stars
Very fun and faced paced, a pretty quick read.
Linda D. Christiani
Linda Christiani

My first time with this author but not my last for sure not only love but laughter is in this book great romance between two alpha male and female characters!
Camylle
Mar 17, 2014 Camylle rated it really liked it
Great read! Fav scene was outside of the club! I knew I loved Range Rovers for a reason! LOL!
Lorice
Jan 08, 2015 Lorice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it
P Scott
Jul 02, 2012 P Scott rated it it was amazing
I am having a personal battle over which hero I love more, Nick or Tony? Just read the series, it's worth it. Billy London, I am a fan.
Red
This second book in the series was ok/good but a bit too light/short for me : the romance happened way too quickly, there was no serious/believable build up, Lydia jumped from one gangster boyfriend to another without much though and even though Tony was fun and all, I could'nt quite believe the whole situation.
Diamond Bell
Diamond Bell rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2012
Mireya
Mireya rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2013
Deeva05
Deeva05 rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Frances
Frances rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2014
Emotonal Reads
Emotonal Reads rated it did not like it
May 29, 2014
Gemma
Gemma rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
The Cat Bastet
The Cat Bastet rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2012
  • The Heart of the Matter (Romancing the Mob Boss #2)
  • Wild, Wild Mess:Atlanta
  • Her Perfect Gift: 50 Loving States, Illinois
  • On the Edge of Love (Mama's Brood, #1)
  • Reconstructing Jada Channing
  • Destino  (Battaglia Mafia #1)
  • Anatoly Medlov: Complete Reign (The Medlov Crime Family, #3)
  • Beastly Desires
  • Unfinished Business
  • Loving a Bad Boy
  • Alfonzo (Alfonzo, #1)
  • Vittano's Willow (The Megalodon Team, #5)
  • Taken By Moonlight (Moonlight, #1)
Ah, poor Billy. The only girl between two boys who each have nearly a foot on her. Didn't stop her from starting physical fights with them. She still thinks she can take them. So while she used to hide away in her wardrobe to read a book or four, she started to question why the heroines in those books would just lie there and take it. No, not just sex, but downright James-Bond-backhand-slapping, d ...more
More about Billy London...

Italian Knights (6 books)
  • Windows (Italian Knights, #1)
  • The Claim (Italian Knights, #3)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • A Life Sublime
  • Verde Bianco Rosso (Italian Knights series Book 6)

“Trust me, my parents have about as much impulse control as I do. If they didn't like you, you'd know. Hell, you'd have been sitting in the car until I finished eating.” 9 likes
“Not possible. Caristos can eye up decent boob and do security all at once.” 5 likes