Start by marking “Baby Animals (Snapshot Picture Library)” as Want to Read:
Baby Animals (Snapshot Picture Library)

Baby Animals (Snapshot Picture Library)

Book
Published May 1st 2007 by Fog City Press

To ask other readers questions about Baby Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Animals

Skip
May 16, 2016 Skip rated it liked it
The photographs in this book were fantastic: both vibrant in color and adorable because, hey, baby animals are cute! I especially liked that there was a sort of glossary at the end that showed the animals in the order they appeared with their names and the regions they were from. Or can be found. The section didn't title itself as a glossary and didn't specify about the regions, so I'm basically left to guess. The same vagueness and inattention to detail was present throughout the book, such as ...more
Jean C Esposito
Nov 17, 2014 Jean C Esposito rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adorable book for chikdren

I have always had books for children. You never know when you will have a young visitor and it is nice to always have a book to share with them. It dawned on me how easy it would be to pick out a few ebooks so I would always have a book with me just in case I needed one. The pictures of the animals are beautiful and there is a little written on each page so you can interact with the child. I would think this book would entertain them as well as help them recognise and n
Mika Perez
Aug 21, 2014 Mika Perez rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-liy
Incredibly sweet, the pictures helped enrich the reading and honestly they were just too cute. Any little girl or boy would be fascinated by the pictures of animals they've never seen. I chose this book with kids in mind, because the pictures are interesting and information in the book is not overwhelming but very subtle.
Jenna Arntz
Sep 08, 2015 Jenna Arntz rated it really liked it
Shelves: informational
This is a great book to use to teach children about animals. This book has pictures of bay animals and it tells facts about that animal, such as where they live and what they eat. I think that children would be very intrigued by the pictures in this book. I would use this book in my elementary school classes.
Thea (All About Books)
This book is great for children to learn about the different species of animals and how they start out as babies just like us. The pictures are great quality and depict real life which makes the experience of reading and learning even better.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
May 24, 2013 ↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝ rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Yes
Baby Animals Snapshot Picture Library
This book is so adorable. The pictures of the baby animals, just make you want to reach out any touch them. We especially liked the baby spider monkey. There is a minimal amount of info given, but simple enough for most age ranges.
Nanette Scaggs
Jul 30, 2013 Nanette Scaggs rated it it was amazing
This is a great book to read to kids or share with grandchildren. The photos are beautiful. I love it and will use it in my classroom.
Kelsey S. Hock
So cute! A very adorable book of pictures of baby animals! It would have been nice to have more facts of the babies on the side, but either way it's a cute book!
Jaime
Jaime rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Woodenpoet
Woodenpoet rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Bellamkonda Srinivas
Bellamkonda Srinivas rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2015
sandra hagege
sandra hagege rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2015
Britanny Payment
Britanny Payment rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2014
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Shara Shirah
Shara Shirah rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Jennifer Jacobs
Jennifer Jacobs rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2014
Mandi
Mandi rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Brenad7890
Brenad7890 rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
lisa munnelly
lisa munnelly rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2015
Dawn Bradman
Dawn Bradman rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2015
Winchester
Winchester rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2012
Elsa
Elsa rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Kara
Kara rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2015
alexis owens
alexis owens rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Shayla Drumm
Shayla Drumm rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2012
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2014