Start by marking “For Everything” as Want to Read:
For Everything

For Everything

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  423 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Clay Savage, the ebony haired lead guitarist of the rock band Distracted, has wanted dusky eyed Lily Travis since the moment he met her over a year ago. No matter what he said or how hard he tried, Lily insisted on keeping their relationship as nothing more than causal friendship. Weary of her excuses and only wanting a chance, Clay resorts to manipulation and cons Lily in ...more
Published August 8th 2011 by LazyDay Publishing

To ask other readers questions about For Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Everything

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireThoughtless by S.C. StephensEffortless by S.C. StephensEasy by Tammara WebberThe Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
The Ultimate Bad Boy/ Rock Star List
154th out of 392 books — 1,043 voters
Thoughtless by S.C. StephensEffortless by S.C. StephensThe Mighty Storm by Samantha TowleBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningRock Hard by Olivia Cunning
Epic Rockstar Stories
241st out of 536 books — 1,900 voters

More lists with this book...

Babs
Aug 18, 2011 Babs rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance
My 2 cents:

Lily is a bit of a loner she works and then goes home. No dating, going shopping or anything a girl would do. She likes to go home and read. She was at work when Clay Savage leader of a band, showed up again to sing with Dan a friend of Lily's. Clay can not figure out why Lily avoids him. He has wanted her since he first saw her over a year ago. She finally agrees to be his date for a week with his band members and their wives. She knew this was a mistake,but he was great to look at.
Emily
The day Clay Savage met Lily Travis, he was mesmerized. The quiet young woman with haunted eyes didn't see to notice the famous rock star, and despite all of his efforts he can't seem to find a way to get close. When an opening gives Clay a chance to have Lily play his pretend girlfriend for a week, he makes a plan to use that time to sweep her off her feet.

Clay has no idea of the past Lily hides, as she begins to reveal a little about herself he knows he has to earn her trust in order to move
Jackie
While the overarching idea of the story was interesting and the romance aspect was great, I couldn't seem to get over the way the characters spoke. It was like a proofreader went through and took out all contractions - normal people these days just don't speak like that. Also, there were parts of the overall plot that seemed a little far fetched to me - (slight spoiler ahead) - like when Jason was continually released out on bail. From what I read and the amount of evidence against him, his cons ...more
Tammie
The whole idea for this book is wonderful. The emotional turmoil that flows through Lily, the tension, fear, and pain are all present, as well as the wonder of falling in love and being accepted. It's not hard to imagine any of it. Unfortunately, imagining is what you have to do because the writer spends more time telling and less time showing throughout the entire story. Important events where we could have learned more about the H/h and secondary characters were merely rushed over. There's a l ...more
Diana
May 05, 2012 Diana rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Diana by: Amazon thread
LOVED this book! I like the story and the love of the Hero. It never waivered, including when h seemed to not be interested. Some of the events didn't look to be factual, but this is a work of fiction so it didn't matter too much. It added to the reasoning of the H to stand by her through the mess with Jason. Trust is what she was trying to establish for the h, and a little license in judicial proceedings helped. Liked how the h was able to grow and acknowledge her love and learn to trust the H. ...more
Tara
I really can't decide how to rate this book. The story was kind of all over the place with the plot barely threaded together. Points of the story came out of nowhere which left me scratching my head until halfway through the book. Eventually there was an explanation but it was too vague. Lily was a wash-out as heroines go. I think I was supposed to feel sorry for her but never really did. The only saving grace in this book was Clay.
Thank goodness this was a freebie.
Amanda
I'm not really a fan of intense sex scenes in books. I typically end up skipping over those areas which I found myself doing in this book - just too many sex scenes. the storyline I liked - a damsel in distress that had a hard past and she found happiness and love. I also like the hero boyfriend stories and this one had a decent one. this book was all a little unbelievable and corny though.
––––•(-•The Insomniac Book Hoarder•-
I've read another book written by this author, it was entertaining; good even, but this.. This book is just confusing, and utterly (for lack of a better word) stupid. The writing felt choppy and I absolutely did not find any redeeming qualities from both the H/h.

A meh type of story, but I can't complain any more since I got this for free.
Laurie
Intriguing story that took its time unfolding and kept me interested. The beginning felt a little amateur, but as it progressed, I became more invested. Lily's story had many layers and I enjoyed her character a great deal. Clay's just seemed a little unconvincing. Very steamy and descriptive. Definitely naughty.
Christina
Over all the concept was good but the plot didn't quit mess for me. Without giving away the entire story I'll say this, someone that devistated isn't likely to be hoodwinked that easily. The romance was cute and easy but rushed and prediable. A quick, pointless read over all.
Lily Rose
I like the sexy part but the emotional one left me kinda disconnected. The charactes have this sudden emotional connection I can't explain and find unbelivable.
I don't like the Jason twist either
Shawn Baker
I really enjoyed this book, it had the alpha-male thing going on. It went a little to fast for me but I loved it.The rocker stuff was not featured very much. Over all highly recommend.
Teasha Lewis
Sex scenes were well done, a bit excessive though. The rest of the dialogue was choppy.
Kris
Reread June 22, 2013
Joan
I couldn't put this book down
Wyldekat25
Wyldekat25 marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Elmira
Elmira marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Layke Dawson
Layke Dawson marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
  • Face the Music
  • Marry Me
  • Sheet Music (Covert Attractions #1)
  • For All the Right Reasons
  • Jade Butterfly (Wicked, #3)
  • Rock My World
  • Blindsided
  • MADversary
  • Love My Way
  • Gateway To Heaven
  • See You At The Show
  • Falling Star (Earth Scents, #1)
  • Time Out (Foolish Games, #2)
  • The Rancher and the Rock Star (Rural Gentlemen, #1)
  • Rockstar
  • Trouble in the Making
  • Love Today
  • Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star
Rae Spencer lives in the beautiful Penns Woods, a country girl at heart, she loves to read and write romance, fantasy, and poetry. She enjoys being out in nature and loves the beauty to be found but her reclusiveness, eccentricity, and dry sarcastic sense of humor gets her in trouble at times. Rae calls herself the ‘black sheep’ of her family, being very different in personality and looks, and rel ...more
More about Rae Spencer...
Only You, Butterfly Beyond a Proposition Claiming Her Tomorrows You and Me, Forever Indulgence: Tales of the Cirque Romani