Start by marking “Benefits of Sharing” as Want to Read:
Benefits of Sharing

Benefits of Sharing

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
2013 EPIC eBook Award finalist in the Short Story category

Cara is unenthusiastic about her upcoming thirtieth birthday. Maybe her husband's eighteen-year-old coworker Isaac could add some excitement.

Cara Matthews is about to turn thirty, and for her, it's the death of her youth and the beginning of the dull years. Her husband, James, is aware of her sudden grief and surpri
ebook
Published August 12th 2011 by Breathless Press (first published August 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Benefits of Sharing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Benefits of Sharing

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Sold! I am totally sold on THE BENEFITS OF SHARING.

In this naughty short story, Cara Matthews is in mourning. Her 30th birthday is rapidly approaching and the more she thinks about leaving her youthful 20's behind, the deeper she slips into the black hole of depression. Her loving husband James is determined to make her see that 30 really is the new 20. He wants her to feel as beautiful and as youthful and sexy as he sees her in his eyes.

In an effort to restore her youthful confidence, James ha
Cindi
Review can be found at -

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png

Not a bad story. The sex is hot as hell and I enjoyed that part of it. It was the main character (Cara) I had issues with.
Reading Romances
Benefits Of Sharing is an erotic short story about a teenage dream. Cara is turning 30 and she wishes she had more stories to tell when she went to college, like what her friends tell her. And now she has a chance to do something wild and create some wicked memories...What I figured that was strange is the fact that Cara doesn't doubt anyone's intention and blindly trusts a stranger without feeling a drop of guilt for cheating her husband. Sometimes those second thoughts are really appreciated, ...more
A.R. Von
This here is a quick and sensual short that gives us a very erotic idea to the extreme Benefits of Sharing. I wish it was a bit longer (only because I wanted more) call me selfish if you'd like. Anyway, it was a great read that helped me pass time and escape into a fantasy for a short period of time. Any fan of the Erotic genre will enjoy a quick fix with this story.
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Tam Mao
Tam Mao marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Eloreen Moon
Eloreen Moon marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Me
Me marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Judas Sakura
Judas Sakura marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
D.J. Shaw
D.J. Shaw marked it as to-read
Zita Martin
Zita Martin marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
JessBess3800
JessBess3800 marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
elleinda
elleinda marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Ursula
Ursula marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
Lexi Ander
Lexi Ander marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2012
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2012
Bertrude Rodriguez
Bertrude Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2012
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2011
Heather in FL
Heather in FL marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2011
The author of several books of fiction and fiction with spice, Leslie Lee Sanders resides in Queen Creek, Arizona, with her husband and three daughters.

She's known for writing erotic romance, mostly in the gay (MM) and ménage (MMF) categories, and recently plunged into writing deep, dark romantic sci-fi with her post-apocalyptic and dystopian series, Refuge Inc.

Publishers: Xcite Books & Brea
More about Leslie Lee Sanders...
Before the Darkness (Refuge Inc., #1) Wounded Beacon Amid the Darkness (Refuge Inc., #2) The Complete Darkness Collection (Refuge Inc., #1-3) Beyond the Darkness (Refuge Inc., #3)