Start by marking “Zepha The Monster Squid (Beast Quest, #7)” as Want to Read:
Zepha The Monster Squid (Beast Quest, #7)

Zepha The Monster Squid (Beast Quest #7)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  697 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
He was elated to see all the king's subjects celebrating the end of his Quest.
... Cypher the Mountain Giant, Tagus the Night Horse, Tartok the Ice Beast, ...
Published (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Zepha The Monster Squid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zepha The Monster Squid

Ryley
Mar 24, 2009 Ryley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I learned from this book that you don't need weapons to fight a giant squid, you can use your wits too. The wits are your brain and in this book and the series that are behind it, Tom is on an adventure and in the first book "Ferno the Fire Dragon" Tom finds this girl Elenna with a wolf. Her Wolf is named Silver. Oh did I forget to mention that Tom had a horse that he rode? The horse's name was Storm.
FantasyWereld
Jun 26, 2013 FantasyWereld rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kinderboeken
Zefa de reuzeninktvis is het zevende deel van Adam Blades Monsterjacht-serie en tegelijkertijd het eerste deel van de nieuwe zesdelige serie Het gouden harnas. Het verhaal gaat verder waar de vorige serie is geëindigd: zwarte tovenaar Malvel is verslagen en Tom en zijn vriendin Elenna vieren feest in het paleis van de koning van Avantia. Maar niets is wat het lijkt: Malvel blijkt nog te leven en zint op wraak. Hij heeft een magisch gouden harnas uit het paleis gestolen en het in zes stukken over ...more
Atlantis
Dec 20, 2013 Atlantis rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Book seven in the Beast Quest series. My 7 yr old is reading these out of order but maybe that is how they are showing up at the library. A young boy and girl are on a quest to find a set of lost hero armour. Hint: There's a big fight with a squid at the end....;-)
Ty Auditore
The Beast Quest Series is interesting, but it is repetitive and after a few books you sort of know what's going to happen next. I find the book very simple and a easy reader for kids. I think it is very descriptive but I will only give it a 3.
Carolyn Ferguson
Nov 21, 2013 Carolyn Ferguson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was filled with magic and uncertainty. Because each book is so important for understanding and conclusion this book did not fail on creating a suspenseful bride to the next book.
Ben
May 23, 2011 Ben rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
this is about a boy who travels around the continent to collect peices of armour to beat the evil wizard and along the way the wizard trys to stop hime with evil monsters.
Katherine Wade
I must say... I am very impressed with this first book in 'The Golden Armor'. It was a near perfect beginning and that's why it deserved the 5 stars that I've given it.
Kian
Jul 08, 2012 Kian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
zepha is a very good book but tom is very close to failing his quest but one of the good beasts of avantia helps tom to defeat zepha can you guess who?
Tiffiny
Another exciting book in this series. Ryan gives it "amazing" and I say it was pretty good.
James
Jun 04, 2011 James rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reading-to-kids
y 5 year old loved the story. Good introduction to fantasy.
Sydney
Aug 01, 2011 Sydney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i liked it alot when Tom tried to get the helmet.
Xavier Driggs
Aug 04, 2012 Xavier Driggs rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great start for next series
Lily
Sep 26, 2014 Lily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quite amazing for a book with only 80 some pages! Everything about this story was exciting, especially that crazy ending where SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENS!!!(Cliffhanger ftw?) But it's great, because it starts the series off on a whole new adventure, which'll be worth reading on.~

It was nice to see Sepron again, the monster from book 2! I love it when characters make a second return in a long bite-sized book series.~ Gives them more importance!
Lisa
Jul 14, 2016 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Typical "Beast Quest" book. The main character has undertaken a new quest (the next 6 books main objective). Seems to be the same as before, though this time Tom and Elenna are a little more experienced. My son enjoys it, and that's who I'm reading it to, so I suppose it works for the target audience. Definitely not something I'd spend my time reading/enjoying as an adult though.
Joshuadaniel
Tom finds out that he has to fight Another underwater monster. Last Time He fought an under water monster he almost didn't survive the fight. This will time will he Survive the battle Of Zepha The Monster Squid?
Sarah Marr
Oct 07, 2015 Sarah Marr rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was exciting and thrilling, and amazing, because of Zepha. My favourite part was when Zepha exploded. I want to read the next one!
Daken Howlett
Nuova saga,lo schema di base e lo stesso dei romanzi precedenti,ma verso la fine vengono introdotti alcuni interessanti elementi inediti.
Elisia Crawford
Feb 03, 2015 Elisia Crawford rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great series for my son... he loves to read and the series was a hit for him!
Imani Rose
I did not even read it
Iethan
Jul 30, 2014 Iethan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was as exciting as some of the other books. I love the ones where Tom goes underwater because it is more of a challenge for him.
Logan Martin
its good 6/10
Michele
review to come
Nuno Marques
Nuno Marques marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Agent L
Agent L rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Stuart Dunne-Maher
Stuart Dunne-Maher rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Semih Çınar
Semih Çınar rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Malith
Malith rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2016
  • Sir Lancelot, Where Are You? (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #6)
  • The Search for the Sunken Treasure: Australia (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #2)
  • No Such Thing as Ghosts (Dragonbreath, #5)
  • What I Hate
  • Invasion Of The Mind Swappers From Asteroid 6! (Tales From The House Of Bunnicula, #2)
  • Team Rocket Blasts Off! (Pokemon Chapter Books #5)
Adam Blade is the house name for the Working Partners Ltd. ghostwriters who write the Beast Quest and Sea Quest series.

Adam Blade is in his late twenties, and was born in Kent, England. His parents were both history teachers and amateur artists, and Adam grew up surrounded by his father’s paintings of historic English battles – which left a lifelong mark on his imagination. He was also fascinated
More about Adam Blade...

Beast Quest (1 - 10 of 82 books)
  • Ferno The Fire Dragon (Beast Quest, #1)
  • Sepron The Sea Serpent (Beast Quest, #2)
  • Cypher The Mountain Giant (Beast Quest, #3)
  • Tagus the Night Horse (Beast Quest, #4)
  • Tartok The Ice Beast (Beast Quest, #5)
  • Epos The Winged Flame (Beast Quest, #6)
  • Claw The Giant Ape (Beast Quest, #8)
  • Soltra The Stone Charmer (Beast Quest, #9)
  • Vipero The Snake Man (Beast Quest, #10)
  • Arachnid The Spider King (Beast Quest, #11)