Start by marking “Total Blueprint for World Domination ” as Want to Read:
Total Blueprint for World Domination

Total Blueprint for World Domination

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Target big dreams and build a plan to achieve them! You've got one life, one shot, and all the power to make it happen. Get ready to dream big and live big. It's all up to you. And it starts now.

Total Blueprint for World Domination (17,000 words) is a powerful life-planning book for teens that will inspire. The book lets readers:
*Explore hidden passions and find direction.
Kindle Edition
Published August 1st 2011 by Braincandy

To ask other readers questions about Total Blueprint for World Domination, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Total Blueprint for World Domination

Jane
Total Blueprint for world domination is a non fiction self help manual for young adults. I have never read this type of book before but I wish I had. Although the book is aimed at teens I found myself (and I am way past my teen years) thinking ‘Hey yeah I could do that!’

It is clear that Jolene Stockman is a very upbeat person and this comes across in her writing, you get the impression that she really does want to help motivate all the young people out there into getting off their behinds and r
Merve  Özcan
Total Blueprint for World is written for teenagers, although from every age people can find something useful in this book.

Before this book i had not had chance to read self help books, but after reading Total Blueprint for World,i was a bit regretful.

You find yourself thinking about your life, your future and what you want. Reading book you feel motivated and confident. She explains her purpose, you feel your motivation increase and feel the change waiting in your door. You understand yoursel
Nikki Bywater
Total Blueprint for World Domination is a self-help book to inspire you to get the best out of your life. The book is written in a positive jolly, happy way with good humour that gives you tips in a step by step approach on how to turn your dream world into a reality by creating your own blueprint by finding out what makes you tick and why you do what you do. It encourages you to design your perfect world by setting goals and targets about what you want out of life and where you are going and by ...more
Rebecca
When I picked up Total Blueprint for World Domination I wasn’t 100% sure what I would be reading. I have to say that honestly, I’m a little bit of a sceptic about self-help/motivational type books. After reading this one however, I may have to rethink my previous misgivings.
I love how Jolene delivers motivational messages with a sprinkling of humour. I’m a person who always appreciates a good laugh and a good joke and I love it when things are portrayed in a more humorous light. Jolene’s voice t
Christoph Fischer
"Total Blueprint for World Domination" by Jolene Stockman is a simply fantastic book. Highly motivational and inspiring for young and older readers is an upbeat handbook how to set yourself goals and achieve them.
Easy to understand and follow the author explains basic principles of getting what you want and writing your own blueprint by setting yourself goals and targets and work logically towards them with a positive and clear vision.
The writing style is really excellent. The book seems targete
Lindsay Kendal

Total Blueprint is basically a self-help book for teens to help them get the most from their lives. The book is only short, but it really doesn’t need to be any longer. Jolene Stockman, if she isn’t already, should become a motivational speaker. The way she writes, the things she tell you, really help boost your confidence and self-belief.

I liked a lot of the things the author says in this book, but my favourites have to be...
“The greatest superpower is knowing yourself, and using your powers to
Erika
Date of Release: August 1st, 2011
Summary From Goodreads:

*Ex
Crystal
Copy received courtesy of Jolene Stockman.

Generally speaking, this reader is not fond of self-help books. They tend to be boring, clichéd, and lack a spark that will keep readers interested for more than a few pages before giving up and reading something else. Jolene Stockman’s book, however, manages to do the exact opposite. Total Blueprint for World Domination provides excellent advice for success and presents it in a manner that is entertaining, thought provoking, and empowering.

Total Bluepri
Georgia Thraxan
This book reminds me a lot of a "Wellness Recovery Action Plan", now I have worked through the WRAP Program and found it very hard to relate to it. It did not jump of the page at me, nor did it get me fired up.

Total Blueprint for World Domination is an intriguing book which has energy in every single wood. The author writes this book as if you were having a conversation with her. She references super hero's that kids and adults alike will relate to through her work. I am 22 years of age and I fo
Sannie Hald
Total Blueprint for World Domination is a self-help book for teenagers. It teaches you to breakdown your goals into minor parts so your goals seem move achievable.

The fact that the book 'speaks' to the reader is something that I really enjoyed. It uses 'our' language, makes us understand why it wants to help us. There is no super fancy formal written language that no one understands. No. It. Is. Simple.
And to make it even more understandable for the teenagers or the readers, the books gives you
Wanda Hartzenberg
Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman
I really liked reading this book. It is about envisioning your own truth and gives you step by step instructions of how to manifest that.
That said, it is aimed at YA but it is something we all need to read again and again. It is never patronising, it is never preachy and it is simple and clear.

It is ideal for all YA and since it is a short, fast read it keeps the reader's attention.
I would seriously recommend that you read this, give it to y
Coeli
When I first came upon Total Blueprint for World Domination, I initially thought it belonged to the sci-fi genre, something like, "Projects for the Evil Genius". Very far from what the book really is about.

Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman is a teen motivational book that will help teens create a plan for their lives. It lists down ways on how to take control of your life and mold a world unique to you.

Full review here
Jeffrey Daniels
World Domination doesn't sound easy and anyone reading this book won't be surprised to find it will take actual work to accomplish the task. Fortunately, instead of subjugating masses and causing terrible destruction, the path described in the book is decidedly more upbeat.

That's the most compelling impact of the book. It focuses on where true power for change really lies: within oneself. It's a lesson that, historically, has been poorly taught and even less understood.

During many decades as a m
Lauren (Northern Plunder)
This review was first posted on Northern Plunder, if you want to see more reviews please click here.

I believe that Total Blueprint for World Domination was one of the first ebooks I ever won and I'm pretty sure this was from a blog reviewing it, and the copy was then provided by the author, please excuse me if I am wrong because this was added to my Goodreads shelf in March 2012. However no matter how this book came to my kindle, it doesn't change my opinion.

I first started reading this book Apr
Zakiya the Walking Butterfly
Review can also be found here on my blog: http://walkingbutterflyfeet.blogspot....

From the title, you might think that this book is science fiction; quite the contrary, it's a motivational book here to help you create the perfect world for yourself! Stockman guides you through discovering what makes you happy, how to incorporate these things into your perfect world, and what all you have to do to get there!

I really liked this book. Just from reading it, I changed a few things that I do on a regu
Wendy Hines
We all dream and then the years fly by, and what have we really accomplished? If you achieved all of your goals and have the perfect life, my hat is off to you. I wish this book had been around when I was a teenager. I had all of these plans and then I lost track of what I wanted to do - basically putting them on the back burner until the time was right. But when is the time really right? You only live once.

Stockman has written a really inspiring and uplifting book for teenagers. I'm not a teena
Nicola
Total Blueprint for World Domination is a self-help book for teenagers. I suppose I am part of the target audience as I'm still in my teens... just about! I don't really tend to read non-fiction books a lot as I find they often go on for ages about nothing and I just skim them for the interesting parts. But I quite enjoyed this one and in part because it does not ramble on. It gets straight to the point and is short and sweet. It's a little boost of positivity.

This book doesn't tell you what you
Sadie Forsythe
Total Blueprint for World Domination would make a great high school graduation present for a teenager...or maybe they need it the beginning of their senior year to give them time to implement its advice. Either way I can see it being very relevant in their lives. There has been some debate in psychological circles saying that modern western society tells youths to go out and find their place in the world, but doesn't give them any instruction into how to identify it. Honestly, how helpful is tel ...more
Heather
From my blog The (Mis)Adventures of a Twenty-Something Year Old Girl

Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman was a fantastic read! I know that it's meant for teens, but through a lot of the book, I felt that she was talking to just me (and I'm not even a teen)!

Total Blueprint for World Domination is a non-fiction book aimed at teens that gives advice to help them to achieve what they want out of life. There is a lot of pointers and exercises to do throughout the book to help achie
TJ
Total Blueprint for World Domination (I LOVED the title itself!) is a self-help book unlike any that I have read (Okay attempted to read). This book does not drone on and on about how it is supposed to be and why its not as it is supposed to be. Instead it makes you think how you can make it to be so? I loved the way it was written - upfront and honest. Unlike the other books that I've tried to read and miserably failed just because of sheer boredom, this one made me laugh and smile and made me ...more
April
A while back, I was contacted by Jolene Stockman and asked to read and review Total Blueprint for World Domination. I was hesitant. This isn’t normally my thing, and I immediately turn down none fiction stuff, but the author was so sweet. I figured I would give it a try.

I actually enjoyed it! Not to sound like a jerk by saying it that way, but I didn’t think I would. It’s a fast read, and it’s pretty inspirational. Honestly, it’s not my groove. I don’t think I would dig reading this kind of moti
Brian Bigelow
Let me say first I love the way this book has been written. Though it is written for young adults and teens I feel older adults can get something out of it also. It is after all about you empowering yourself to achieve your goals. Of course it includes quite a good roadmap of how to you can create achievable goals for yourself.

I consider it a very uplifting book with an extremely positive message for everyone. It's one I would have wanted my teenagers to read when they were growing up. In fact I
Joyce Wetherbee
This is, without a doubt, the best self-help book I've ever read. This is also the only self-help book I've ever finished. Not because it only has 61 pages, but because it was a fun read! Wait, self-help book and fun never go together. They're dry. They're boring. Well, I'm here to tell you this book gives lie to all of the preconceived notions you (and I) have ever had about this genre.

Stockman takes a fun, light-hearted approach to giving teenagers and young adults the tools they need to deter
Jessica
We’ve all heard of The Secret or books like it and while the synopsis of Total Blueprint points in that direction it’s not. Sure some elements of it may mimic Rhonda Byrne or Esther Hicks, but in the end Total Blueprint is just that…a blueprint on how to make your dreams come true. It’s targeted towards young adults, however; both parents and their children can sit down and map out a future of possibilities. We all have dreams we would like to see to fruition so why not create a blueprint? As St ...more
Stefan Vucak
Total Blueprint for World Domination seeks to provide the reader with a boilerplate guide to analyze an individual’s goals in life and how to achieve them. These are presented in segments that deal with exploring your feelings, identifying your loves and passions, and what are your wants out of life. Once you know your goals, achieving them is done through learning, motivation, overcoming fears and hates, and influencing others.

If the reader is expecting an in-depth psychological and social anal
Sally Hannoush
The best part of this book is learning to get yourself better. I also enjoyed references and examples of how to do this and stay positive. This book is great if you want to look at your life in a different way! :) I have a feeling that this book will need to be read more than once to refresh my "blueprint" plan and outlook. Highly recommend.
Lauren
I was gifted a copy of this book by the author. This is a great goal setting book to help you find out what you want and what means the most to you. I think this is a great book if you need some motivation! WaAR
Adella
Feb 27, 2012 Adella marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Dec. 2013 is a long time for a book giveaway. I hope that's a typo!
DSG2806
For people who need influence I think...=)
  • The Evolution of Human Intellect: Discover the Information that Schools and Religions Aren't Yet Teaching
  • Who Shot The Sheriff?
  • 52 Mondays: The One Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness
  • Create and Move Forward in Life
  • People Can't Drive You Crazy if You Don't Give Them the Keys
  • The Resume is Dead
  • Up, Down, or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times Are Good, Bad, or in Between
  • Being Happy
  • The Palladian Way: A Classical Walk Past the Greatest Estates of "Middle" England
  • Your Next Big Thing: 10 Small Steps to Get Moving and Get Happy
  • Getting Results the Agile Way: A Personal Results System for Work and Life
  • Hunting
  • Futuredaze: An Anthology of YA Science Fiction (Futuredaze, #1)
  • Shadows of Perception
  • Dark Side of Valor: A Novel
  • World's Collider: A Shared-World Anthology
  • The Key?
  • You Are Dying, and Your World Is a Lie
I'm a writer of books, an eater of wedges, and a lover of exclamation marks.

My YA non fiction, Jawbreaker - Unlock the (U)niverse lets you explore who you are and decide who you want to be.

My YA non fiction, Total Blueprint for World Domination shows you how to design your dream world and make it happen!

My YA fiction, The Jelly Bean Crisis follows a high-achieving teen who goes against expectation
More about Jolene Stockman...
The Jelly Bean Crisis Jawbreaker - Unlock the (U)niverse Jawbreaker: Unlock The (U)niverse

“You’ve got one life, one shot, and all the power to make it happen. Get ready to dream big and live big. It’s all up to you. And it starts now.” 10 likes
“There is no real world, just the one you create.” 9 likes