Start by marking “Time's Enemy (Saturn Society, #1)” as Want to Read:
Time's Enemy (Saturn Society, #1)

Time's Enemy (Saturn Society #1)

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  8 reviews
One unwanted gift.
Tony Solomon never wanted to be a time traveler. But a brush with death leaves him a time traveler—and an unwilling initiate in the Saturn Society, a secret society of those with his ability.

One great wrong.
Tony vows to use his gift to prevent his daughter’s murder—if he could figure out how. Never mind that this violates the Society’s highest law, brandi
ebook
Published (first published August 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Time's Enemy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time's Enemy

Lori Dillon
Would have given it 4.5 stars if I could.

Time travel romance usually goes like this: a man or woman, through some mechanism, magic or device, travels back in time or into the future. Once they get there, they usually stay there for the duration of the book, learning to deal with their new circumstances and falling in love with someone from that time period along the way.

TIME’S ENEMY is not your typical time travel romance. It takes this general premise and gives it a science fiction edge, taking
Colette
This is another author I found while I was at the Lori Foster Reader Author Get Together. I met her and Shawntelle Madison will waiting to take to another author who had a longer line. I have to admit that I was a bit afraid to read this series because it's set in Ohio, and for some reason I have the hardest time reading books set in my home state. However, I had nothing to worry about because this started off with a lot of action and didn't stop. I loved that this was not your typical time trav ...more
Athena Grayson
Mar 01, 2012 Athena Grayson rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of "big" epic romances, movies like "Inception", books like Linda Howard's "Son of the Morning"
This is a wonderfully-paced book that brings all the best parts of Inception, Jumpers, and old-school time-travel romances and puts them together along with a little dash of Groundhog Day for good measure. If you liked Linda Howard's "Son of the Morning", "Time's Enemy" will fill your craving for the same densely-plotted adventure romance.

I was a fan of the old-school time travel romances that used to be put out by Zebra and Lovespell, but I was always disappointed they didn't go further into s
Melanie
I will not repeat the synopsis for you, others have provided that beautifully at Amazon. I will just provide my review of the story.
"Time's Enemy" is not for the strict romance reader. This story has a little more violence and blood then many romance junkies are used to. It also hugs closer to the science fiction side of the story until you get closer to the end. Many men will find this story just as fascinating to read, so don't just pass it up as a "Ladies Only book". It is fast paced but som
Katrina Riley
This is a wonderful book, very engaging. I read it in 2 days time.

I did get a little bit lost in one of the alternate presents, and in the chase in 1933, but overall it was pretty good.

I am very much looking forward to reading the second book in the series. And to finding out who "Alpha" is. Does Violet ever remember that she is Charlotte? When does Tony realize it? And why is Alpha so interested in Tony?
Kelli Fritz
I loved this book!!! First read of this author but truly enjoyed the story. Being from the area in which her books take place it was an added bonus to know some of the history & places mentioned in this book. Can't wait to see what Tony & Violet are up to next. Will definitely read the next one.
Lynn Kelley
I love time travel stories and sci fi. Nice plus that it's a romance, too. This is a page turner, kept me up late at night. The unique aspects drew me right in, as did the characters, historical settings, and nonstop suspense. I absolutely LOVED this book!
Stacy McKitrick
Intriguing story with some Dayton history included. Started slow, but picked up speed, especially when the couple got together. Not your typical romance, and apparently more to come in the next book - yes, she hooked me there - I want to know more.
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Sunshine
Sunshine marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Pete Miller
Pete Miller marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Megan
Megan added it
Aug 06, 2015
Lelouch
Lelouch marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Ida
Ida marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Blanca
Blanca marked it as to-read
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Sherron
Sherron marked it as to-read
KH
KH added it
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Scott Middleton
Scott Middleton marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Sunu47
Sunu47 added it
Jan 20, 2014
Nicola Murdochrundell
Nicola Murdochrundell marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Jennette Marie Powell is the author of several time travel and paranormal romance novels. A lifelong resident of the Dayton, Ohio area, she likes to dig beneath the surface and find the extraordinary beneath the mundane, whether in people, places, or historical events. While she has no desire to change the past, she enjoys learning about local history, particularly the early 20th century. Her pref ...more
More about Jennette Marie Powell...

Saturn Society (2 books)
  • Time's Fugitive (Saturn Society #2)
How I Met My Husband Hangar 18: Legacy Time's Holiday Time's Fugitive (Saturn Society #2) Times Two (Saturn Society Boxed Set)