Blank-133x176
Andrew Lost In the Bat...

J.C. Greenburg

Andrew Lost In the Bathroom (Andrew Lost #2)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Traditional Chinese edition of "Andrew Lost in the Bathroom." Can you imagine yourself smaller than an eye can barely see? Can you imagine yourself going on an adventure up and down a dog? What great fun! But, eh, oh, they are taking the dog for a bath. An exciting, dangerous adventure is about to begin in pictures! In Chinese. Distributed by Tsai Fong Books, Inc.
Published August 1st 2010 by Dong Yu Wen Hua/Tsai Fong Books (first published July 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Andrew Lost In the Bathroom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Andrew Lost In the Bathroom

Shiori Nishioka
Andrew Lost In the Bathroom
Publisher: Random House
Time: 60 min
7 word summary: boy intelligent inventing robot friend shrinking accident
Passage I like:
"Andrew looked up. Mrs. Scuttle was turning the knob on the faucet. Niagara Falls turned a trickle and stopped!"
I liked this passage because the metaphor was used. By using metaphor I could imagine the scene easily so I want to use it in my essay or other things.

I enjoyed reading this book because it was wasy to understand and the story was inter...more
Lara Ivey
This is the second book in the Andrew Lost series. Andrew and his cousin, Judy, are still as small as a pinpoint due to the Atom Sucker that Andrew has invented. Mrs. Skuttle, Harley’s owner, has no idea that they are stuck on him as she tries to give Harley a bath. With things getting “hairy,” Judy is lost and Andrew uses more of his inventions to try and find Judy and get them out of the mess. Watch out as they are attacked by sponges, hot water, ants, and even a spider. THUDD, Andrew’s trusty...more
Kawasakim
Andrew, Judy and Thudd were shrank by the invention called the "Atom Sucker". They became smaller than fly's eye.They were stuck in dog's ear that is about getting bath. So, they are in bathtub. Andrew realized that in his pocket he has a umbubble. The umbubble will never break! So, they are in the umbubble. Their adventure in bathtub is started. But....Mrs. Scuttle flushed them in the toilet!!!!!
I think this book's theme is "adventure" and "friendship". Because Andrew, Judy and Thudd were adv...more
Kirei
omigawd, I broke down and read it, after I said I wouldn't. Okay, this book is really inexpensive and you get what you pay for! Not high quality literature, but not bad for four dollars.

I cleaned my bathroom sink and my bathtub after reading this. I promise--you will, too.

One thing I want to add: It annoys me that this series is very boy-centric. Andrew is the smart boy inventor, but his cousin Judy is a complainer and whiner who apparently hasn't invented anything. Also, their uncle appears ho...more
Sima
I liked this book for the most part. It's funny, but it also tries to incorporate some science in there. I wanted to read this because I had just finished reading a book where the main character also shrinks and wanted to compare the two. It's definitely for the younger kids and yes, it's aimed at boys. This is the first one that I read and the author does a good job of filling you in on what happened in the previous book. I didn't like how it left you hanging - you have to read the next book to...more
Chihiro Ushida
*RANDOM HOUSE
*7/21=20min 7/22=50min

dog, children, bathtime, wash, bubbles, travel, toilet

If you could be surround by bubble, where do you want to go?
...I want to go to sky as high as possible. I want to fly high! It must be so exciting!

I enjoyed reading! This book is very unnatural, so I could imagine many things.
J
Like my review for book #1, my rating for this book is tempered by the fact that these are not self-contained stories - you must get the next book to find out what happens.

That being said, my 3.5 year old loves these books. They have good, easy to follow stories and there are pictures on roughly every third page.
Jessica Appelbaum
this is a good book. it is about a boy named andrew, a girl named judy and a robot named thudd.they get stuck in a bathtub and they lose judy.now andrew and thudd are trying to find her. GOOD BOOK!!!!!!!
Rachel Graft
My son and I are really enjoying reading this series and we are on to Book 3. Andrew (Drewd), Judy (Oody) and THUDD.
Sparklesfly
about a boy with his cousin and her got hsrink and went to the bath tub and had all the dicoeries a tub will have
Derek
Derek marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Maloy Kids
Maloy Kids marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Lisa Drury
Lisa Drury marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Reidel Clerville
Reidel Clerville marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Kirk T
Kirk T added it
May 20, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie added it
Apr 16, 2014
Dolores
Dolores marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Andrew Lost On the Dog (Andrew Lost #1) Andrew Lost In the Kitchen (Andrew Lost, #3) Andrew Lost In the Garden (Andrew Lost, #4) Andrew Lost In the Whale (Andrew Lost, #6) Andrew Lost On the Reef (Andrew Lost, #7)