Start by marking “Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51 (Bleach, #51)” as Want to Read:
Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51 (Bleach, #51)

Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51 (Bleach #51)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  1,365 ratings  ·  22 reviews
月島の目的が一護にあると確信した銀城は、接触を避け、極秘のアジトで完現術修業を進める。一護は驚くべき速さで完現術を身につけ始めるが、そこへ突如、月島の姿が!!一護は修業途上で、月島へ挑む事に…!? ...more
Published August 4th 2011 by Shūeisha

To ask other readers questions about Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51

Sophia F
We start this volume with Ichigo in an aquarium with Jackie Tristan. Ichigo holds his own against her dirty boots and even gets the best of her. However, his deputy badge starts to get out of control. His Fullbring engulfs him and we get to see him in familiar garb. Chad and Ginjo are discussing Tsukishima and his powers. Suddenly, Tsukishima arrives and cuts the aquarium open. And here we have a healthy battle. Ichigo discovers ago Tsukishima is and attacks him but Ginjo stops the fight and tak ...more
18 January 2013

In hopes of unlocking his full Soul Reaper powers, Ichigo continues his training by battling it out with the Fullbringers. Bleach, Volume 51: Love Me Bitterly Loth Me Sweetly begins with him taking on Jackie Tristan. Seeing Ichigo gain his confidence and powers back made me feel like a proud mama bear. It was fun to see him transform even though there was so much yelling from Jackie's end. And what is up with the Nazi theme?

(view spoiler)
Holly Letson
The Fullbringer Saga/Arc of the manga is something I have been fully enjoying. And, I especially love that Riruka is on the cover of this volume, since I have some mad love for that character.
When Riruka isn't granted the negative attention that she requires to function, she shuns Ichigo, and refuses to watch his training, but is still kinda curious as to why he is so willing to train today.
Ichigo wants only to help his friends, and he feels that training and getting back his
And so Ichigo's Fullbring training continues. We discover more about these Fullbringers as Xcution member Jackie Tristan (who has a western name) faces off against Ichigo with her Fullbring 'dirty Boots' which powers up if her boots get dirty. Then as the battle progress, the orange headed lad 'evolves' his Fullbring into something similar to his Shihakusho. And what do you know Tsukishima appears to interfier with the training and Ichigo. Why? It's still a mystery.

However despite confusion on t
I just finished reading Bleach volume 51. The story is really not that much different from the historic story line. Ichigo has no real power at least not at the level of those around him. He has to train, train, train and train or he will die again. He is surrounded by weird acting, weird looking yet very dangerous people. They all go along assuming that Ichigo knows what is going on which is annoying as we already went through that story with the Soul Society. At least with this story we the re ...more
M. Ashraf
Another weird training to regain his power...
Another bad guy but not that big of a fight compared with Aizen he is nothing :) and this comparison will go on as far as this series goes :)
As I suspected his father and Urahara is planning something for Ichigo and Rukia is involved somehow.
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Another great book from, Tite Kubo. It is my opionion that the Fullbringer arc is much better developed here, than was in the Anime.
Wait wait WAIITTT!!! He's not blind for good is he?! GAAHH I HAD TO STOP AT 51?!?! I NEED THE NEXT ONES AAHH!!!!
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
May 19, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
We start off this volume with Chapter 442: Battlefield Shallows, Otherfield Abyss.
Enjoyable, but not as enjoyable as earlier Bleach.
Very good battle sequences.
Nem tetszik. Röviden ennyi lenne a véleményem.
Ichigo még mindig edz, most éppen egy videó játék egyik kellékeként…
Ginjou még most sem szimpatikus, és a többiek sem. A nevükre nem nagyon emlékszem, de jobb is így.
Ennek a Fullbring arc-nak a színvonala a béka s.gge alatt van, annyi a jó benne, hogy már Urahara és Isshin szervezkednek...
Having discovered why the Fullbringers are helping him last volume, Ichigo still elects to continue his training even as opposition rears its ugly head. There's some unclear motivations here and I suspect not everything is on the up and up. Still, the general flow has me curious to see how this continues.
Why won't this series just die already?????? ; m;
Kubo, please, this writing is awful.
Rachel (Sfogs)
I was really liking this book, till the last few pages...
One starts to wonder if Kugo is on Ichigo's side or not.
The new Bleach starts here. I approve.
Who is this guy?
Magali marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Rj added it
Oct 04, 2015
Kimmy added it
Oct 03, 2015
  • NARUTO -ナルト 56- 巻ノ五十六
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 07 (Fairy Tail, #7)
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 70 books)
  • Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1)
  • Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2)
  • Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3)
  • Bleach Volume 04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Bleach #4)
  • Bleach Volume 05: Right Arm of the Giant (Bleach #5)
  • Bleach Volume 06: The Death Trilogy Overture (Bleach #6)
  • Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach #7)
  • Bleach Volume 08: The Blade and Me (Bleach #8)
  • Bleach Volume 09: Fourteen Days for Conspiracy (Bleach #9)
  • Bleach Volume 10: Tattoo on the Sky (Bleach #10)
Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1) Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15) Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3) Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2) Bleach Volume 14: White Tower Rocks (Bleach #14)