Start by marking “Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51 (Bleach, #51)” as Want to Read:
Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51 (Bleach, #51)

Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51 (Bleach #51)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,535 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
月島の目的が一護にあると確信した銀城は、接触を避け、極秘のアジトで完現術修業を進める。一護は驚くべき速さで完現術を身につけ始めるが、そこへ突如、月島の姿が!!一護は修業途上で、月島へ挑む事に…!? ...more
Published August 4th 2011 by Shūeisha

To ask other readers questions about Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 51

Sophia F
Cornerofmadness
Aug 09, 2013 Cornerofmadness rated it liked it
Sara
We start this volume with Ichigo in an aquarium with Jackie Tristan. Ichigo holds his own against her dirty boots and even gets the best of her. However, his deputy badge starts to get out of control. His Fullbring engulfs him and we get to see him in familiar garb. Chad and Ginjo are discussing Tsukishima and his powers. Suddenly, Tsukishima arrives and cuts the aquarium open. And here we have a healthy battle. Ichigo discovers ago Tsukishima is and attacks him but Ginjo stops the fight and tak ...more
MissAnnThrope
18 January 2013

In hopes of unlocking his full Soul Reaper powers, Ichigo continues his training by battling it out with the Fullbringers. Bleach, Volume 51: Love Me Bitterly Loth Me Sweetly begins with him taking on Jackie Tristan. Seeing Ichigo gain his confidence and powers back made me feel like a proud mama bear. It was fun to see him transform even though there was so much yelling from Jackie's end. And what is up with the Nazi theme?

(view spoiler)
Holly Letson
The Fullbringer Saga/Arc of the manga is something I have been fully enjoying. And, I especially love that Riruka is on the cover of this volume, since I have some mad love for that character.
----------------
When Riruka isn't granted the negative attention that she requires to function, she shuns Ichigo, and refuses to watch his training, but is still kinda curious as to why he is so willing to train today.
Ichigo wants only to help his friends, and he feels that training and getting back his
Enrique
Jan 20, 2012 Enrique rated it it was amazing
And so Ichigo's Fullbring training continues. We discover more about these Fullbringers as Xcution member Jackie Tristan (who has a western name) faces off against Ichigo with her Fullbring 'dirty Boots' which powers up if her boots get dirty. Then as the battle progress, the orange headed lad 'evolves' his Fullbring into something similar to his Shihakusho. And what do you know Tsukishima appears to interfier with the training and Ichigo. Why? It's still a mystery.

However despite confusion on t
Ronald
Apr 26, 2015 Ronald rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I just finished reading Bleach volume 51. The story is really not that much different from the historic story line. Ichigo has no real power at least not at the level of those around him. He has to train, train, train and train or he will die again. He is surrounded by weird acting, weird looking yet very dangerous people. They all go along assuming that Ichigo knows what is going on which is annoying as we already went through that story with the Soul Society. At least with this story we the re ...more
M. Ashraf
Apr 11, 2015 M. Ashraf rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Another weird training to regain his power...
Another bad guy but not that big of a fight compared with Aizen he is nothing :) and this comparison will go on as far as this series goes :)
As I suspected his father and Urahara is planning something for Ichigo and Rukia is involved somehow.
Taruia
Aug 25, 2015 Taruia rated it really liked it
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Daniel
Oct 02, 2015 Daniel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book from, Tite Kubo. It is my opionion that the Fullbringer arc is much better developed here, than was in the Anime.
Marisa
May 01, 2015 Marisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wait wait WAIITTT!!! He's not blind for good is he?! GAAHH I HAD TO STOP AT 51?!?! I NEED THE NEXT ONES AAHH!!!!
Brendan
Enjoyable, but not as enjoyable as earlier Bleach.
Daleier
Jul 26, 2016 Daleier rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, manga
Bbabri
Sep 09, 2013 Bbabri rated it liked it
Nem tetszik. Röviden ennyi lenne a véleményem.
Ichigo még mindig edz, most éppen egy videó játék egyik kellékeként…
Ginjou még most sem szimpatikus, és a többiek sem. A nevükre nem nagyon emlékszem, de jobb is így.
Ennek a Fullbring arc-nak a színvonala a béka s.gge alatt van, annyi a jó benne, hogy már Urahara és Isshin szervezkednek...
Jeffrey
Having discovered why the Fullbringers are helping him last volume, Ichigo still elects to continue his training even as opposition rears its ugly head. There's some unclear motivations here and I suspect not everything is on the up and up. Still, the general flow has me curious to see how this continues.
Wickedshizuku
Aug 07, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
We start off this volume with Chapter 442: Battlefield Shallows, Otherfield Abyss.
Summer
Jul 06, 2016 Summer rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, bleach
Why won't this series just die already?????? ; m;
Kubo, please, this writing is awful.
Rachel (Sfogs)
Dec 19, 2011 Rachel (Sfogs) rated it it was amazing
I was really liking this book, till the last few pages...
Shaun
Apr 28, 2013 Shaun rated it it was amazing
One starts to wonder if Kugo is on Ichigo's side or not.
David
Jan 13, 2015 David rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, read-comics
The new Bleach starts here. I approve.
Kaitlyn
Mar 23, 2016 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anime
Very good battle sequences.
Jessica
Dec 18, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Who is this guy?
Katie Baker
Katie Baker rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2016
Edina
Edina added it
Aug 28, 2016
Exiled Mind
Exiled Mind marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Annalise
Annalise rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2016
蠹书万卷
蠹书万卷 rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2016
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 52 巻ノ五十二
  • One Piece, Volume 54: Unstoppable (One Piece, #54)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 74 books)
  • Bleach, Volume 01