Start by marking “Adwaka's Blade (Lady Blue Crew #4)” as Want to Read:
Adwaka's Blade (Lady Blue Crew #4)

Adwaka's Blade (Lady Blue Crew #4)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  565 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Futuristic Romance, M/M, shape-shifters]

Adwaka can't stand to be away from Blade. The mating bond has begun, but Blade has yet to claim him. Adwaka knows that Blade merely tolerates him, so he begins to self-medicate in order to deal with the pain.

Blade must leave for a short mission and leave Adwaka behind. When he returns, he f
Published October 22nd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Adwaka's Blade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adwaka's Blade

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
336th out of 893 books — 1,238 voters
My Fair Captain by J.L. LangleyThe Englor Affair by J.L. LangleyBroken Boundaries by Evangeline AndersonAn Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBrideClaimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts by Lyn Gala
Best Gay Spacemen
93rd out of 203 books — 335 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Feb 03, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This fourth book is more emotional than the other three, taking a look at a different kind of bond between mates; one which is deeper than any of the others. And as the Lady Blue’ crew keeps running from the law while they attempt to clear their names, the non-crew members, or mates, get into quite a bit of trouble, lightening the tone and providing great comic relief.

Adwaka, the guy who was rescued from torture along with Livewire in the last book, has quite a way to go until Blake accepts him.
Miralinda
May 23, 2016 Miralinda rated it really liked it
Мне нравится, что в этой серии много внимания уделяется предыдущим персонажам и парам. Мы видим их отношения после основного романа. Очень веселая компания собралась на Леди Блю, но есть и капельку трагических моментов, которые очень плавно сглаживаются юмором и любовью))
Christy Duke
I enjoyed this fourth book in the Lady Blue Crew series very much. The fun and excitement, along with interesting story lines, continues.

Adwaka is Orillian and because of that once he scents his mate, the mating heat begins with a vengeance. This causes Adwaka incredible physical and mental pain if he is separated from Blade until they perform the claiming. Adwaka does not understand why Blade won't claim him and so he begins to sedate himself to stop the pain.

Blade knows that Adwaka is his mate
Meggie
Oct 29, 2011 Meggie rated it it was ok
I'm only at page 30 but I can say, that we have again one of those plotted stories where, mates don't talk to each other but presume the wrong thing based on their own false thoughts. One thinks he is not wanted, the other things his mate is not ready to be claimed, but no... God forbid they would talk with each others! Good this drama ended fast and they overcome this mating fiver. Both of them are so boring.
Thanks God this part is over! I have to be truthful, I like the comic in this series a
Veronica /  V
Oct 23, 2011 Veronica / V rated it it was amazing
First of all, you need to know that I love Lynn Hagen books, all of them..
This is not an exception, I love this story. It was funny, sweet and what I love the most is that all the other characters are involve in this particular story, and it was lovely to see how their relationship was going.
Even when the ending has a little bit of a cliffhanger, I still enjoyed
Maybe this Author is not for you, or this series don't tickle your fancy...but it sure it tickle my fancy :)
Pam
A cute and entertaining read that had some funny moments that had me grinning. But the initial problems between Adwaka and Blade were the tired old 'not talking' premise, and I wish that could have been avoided. It got old fast. Once Blade and Adwaka got past this point, the story picked up speed and the tone lightened considerably. Blade and Adwaka make a good match and I hope to see more of them in the future.
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
Adwaka's so cute. I couldn't believe they didn't talk to each other. Ugh! Adwaka helping to clear Gigi and all the mates going along. Those guys are great:) One small problem with a discrepancy from the last book but otherwise another of my "feel-good" books:)
Davina
Apr 24, 2012 Davina rated it liked it
Shelves: read-own-ebook
Some reason it seem to fall flat for me. Not to sure why but it does and the mate thing reminds me too much of previous work was OK thou
Betryal
Oct 20, 2011 Betryal rated it it was amazing
Those mates make this series so dayum amusing and man oh man are they troublemakers galore. Love it!! :snickering:
Teresa
The big misunderstanding was ridiculous.
Clover
Oct 26, 2011 Clover rated it really liked it
nice shifter story in space with some new plot.
Kristy Maitz
Nov 26, 2011 Kristy Maitz rated it really liked it
It was good read. I really like the book
Kristie Crawford
Oct 23, 2011 Kristie Crawford rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-authors
Good read, I like this series.
Tracy Piccolo
Nov 28, 2012 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I loved this too!!!
Jennifer Nevarez
Jennifer Nevarez rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Melissa Jane
Melissa Jane rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Mark Phillips
Mark Phillips rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Cathy Hope
Cathy Hope rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Carmen J
Carmen J marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Elaine
Elaine rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Shlise
Shlise rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Abi hunt
Abi hunt rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Leavera Henry
Leavera Henry rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Akbreviews
Akbreviews rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Sally
Sally rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Daniela Peters
Daniela Peters rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew #3)
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)
  • Unassumed (Tate Pack, #4)
  • The Link That Binds (Solomon's Pride #2)
  • The Soldier and the State Trooper (The Soldier and..., #1)
  • Honored Vow (Change of Heart, #3)
  • Legal Tender (Art Series, #4)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Lady Blue Crew (8 books)
  • End of the Line (Lady Blue Crew #1)
  • Pax's Blues (Lady Blue Crew #2)
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew #3)
  • Tank's Tweak (Lady Blue Crew #5)
  • Crank's Craving (Lady Blue Crew #6)
  • What Once Was Lost (Lady Blue Crew #7)
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew #8)