Adwaka's Blade (Lady Blue Crew, #4)

Adwaka's Blade (Lady Blue Crew #4)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  434 ratings  ·  14 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Futuristic Romance, M/M, shape-shifters]

Adwaka can't stand to be away from Blade. The mating bond has begun, but Blade has yet to claim him. Adwaka knows that Blade merely tolerates him, so he begins to self-medicate in order to deal with the pain.

Blade must leave for a short mission and leave Adwaka behind. When he returns, he f...more
Published October 22nd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Adwaka's Blade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adwaka's Blade

With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
271st out of 652 books — 926 voters
My Fair Captain by J.L. LangleyThe Englor Affair by J.L. LangleyBroken Boundaries by Evangeline AndersonAn Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBrideOutcast Mine by Jamie Craig
Best Gay Spacemen
101st out of 155 books — 296 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This fourth book is more emotional than the other three, taking a look at a different kind of bond between mates; one which is deeper than any of the others. And as the Lady Blue’ crew keeps running from the law while they attempt to clear their names, the non-crew members, or mates, get into quite a bit of trouble, lightening the tone and providing great comic relief.

Adwaka, the guy who was rescued from torture along with Livewire in the last book, has quite a way to go until Blake accepts him....more
Christy Duke
I enjoyed this fourth book in the Lady Blue Crew series very much. The fun and excitement, along with interesting story lines, continues.

Adwaka is Orillian and because of that once he scents his mate, the mating heat begins with a vengeance. This causes Adwaka incredible physical and mental pain if he is separated from Blade until they perform the claiming. Adwaka does not understand why Blade won't claim him and so he begins to sedate himself to stop the pain.

Blade knows that Adwaka is his mate...more
Meggie
I'm only at page 30 but I can say, that we have again one of those plotted stories where, mates don't talk to each other but presume the wrong thing based on their own false thoughts. One thinks he is not wanted, the other things his mate is not ready to be claimed, but no... God forbid they would talk with each others! Good this drama ended fast and they overcome this mating fiver. Both of them are so boring.
Thanks God this part is over! I have to be truthful, I like the comic in this series a...more
Veronica / Miss V
First of all, you need to know that I love Lynn Hagen books, all of them..
This is not an exception, I love this story. It was funny, sweet and what I love the most is that all the other characters are involve in this particular story, and it was lovely to see how their relationship was going.
Even when the ending has a little bit of a cliffhanger, I still enjoyed
Maybe this Author is not for you, or this series don't tickle your fancy...but it sure it tickle my fancy :)
Joanna Bruskin
What's with the separation between the mates and the crew? Why don't they socialize together?

I gotta say tho, the mates all being tiny and childlike is weird as %^&. I could get past the small thing, but it was like they were all slightly mentally retarded (perpetual innocence). Remy even disciplined his mate and had him apologize. The interactions between our two MC's seemed like father and child more than mates... weird...
Pam
A cute and entertaining read that had some funny moments that had me grinning. But the initial problems between Adwaka and Blade were the tired old 'not talking' premise, and I wish that could have been avoided. It got old fast. Once Blade and Adwaka got past this point, the story picked up speed and the tone lightened considerably. Blade and Adwaka make a good match and I hope to see more of them in the future.
Tj
Adwaka's so cute. I couldn't believe they didn't talk to each other. Ugh! Adwaka helping to clear Gigi and all the mates going along. Those guys are great:) One small problem with a discrepancy from the last book but otherwise another of my "feel-good" books:)
Davina
Some reason it seem to fall flat for me. Not to sure why but it does and the mate thing reminds me too much of previous work was OK thou
Betryal
Those mates make this series so dayum amusing and man oh man are they troublemakers galore. Love it!! :snickering:
Clover
nice shifter story in space with some new plot.
Kristy Maitz
It was good read. I really like the book
Kristie Crawford
Good read, I like this series.
Tracy Piccolo
lady blue crew book 4
Nikko
I loved this too!!!
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Ashley Mcdowell
Ashley Mcdowell marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Ja-paige
Ja-paige marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Gemz
Gemz added it
Aug 07, 2014
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew, #3)
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven, #2)
  • Unassumed (Tate Pack, #4)
  • The Soldier and the State Trooper (The Soldier and..., #1)
  • The Link That Binds (Solomon's Pride, #2)
  • Legal Tender (Bottled Up, #8)
  • Honored Vow (Change of Heart, #3)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack, #3)