Start by marking “Unexpected Item in Bagging Area (Super Shorts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unexpected Item in Bagging Area (Super Shorts, #1)

Read Book

Unexpected Item in Bagging Area (Super Shorts #1)

3.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  58 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Jay hates shopping for clothes; he has no idea about style or fashion. When an unexpected item shows up in the changing room he has to decide whether to try it on for size.

Also found at Author website.
__________
M/M Erotica, explicit scenes
Published 2011 by Casey K. Cox

To ask other readers questions about Unexpected Item in Bagging Area, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpected Item in Bagging Area

LutaWolf
Aug 25, 2011 LutaWolf rated it it was amazing
Heads up everyone, this is a very short story with some smut. If those two things bother you then don't read it. I however don't mind a short story once in awhile, specially when it's free. I like smut when it's done good. This was good, this was throw panties across the room good. I would also like to say that I LOVE the amount of details that I found in this short story. I had almost thought I was dreaming about having read books that accurately describe characters and places. However, I found ...more
Anke
Dec 10, 2012 Anke rated it really liked it
Cute :)
Shelby
As a hot little sex scene in a department store this is probably 4 stars really, but as a short it falls a little for me. I want there to be some meet to a story even if it is this short. Two guys meeting and getting it on while trying on clothes may be hot, but comes across as just horny not really leaving me hoping they find a real connection together.

That being said I really did enjoy the authors tone. It's well written and I really liked the character's voice. I just wanted more or some sort
Sammy Goode
Apr 03, 2012 Sammy Goode rated it it was amazing
Hot sex in a department store dressing room--who does not harbor this fantasy?? Just short, hot and very erotic!!!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Sep 20, 2011 Mandy*reads obsessively* rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ebook-owned
Sexy short story about two guys in a changing room!
Syfy
Dec 11, 2012 Syfy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotc-short
Super hot, super short, Casey Cox classic *yummmm*!
G.B. Gordon
Dec 10, 2011 G.B. Gordon rated it really liked it
What a nice little romp. I really enjoyed that.
Anja
Nov 08, 2011 Anja rated it liked it
Shelves: free-ebook, m-m
3.5
Rissa
I totally understand, Jay! I'm the same with shopping..... although I never found a Kerry like you did! ;) ...more
Aug 25, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
This was good for a quick, hot romp. It would be fun if the author would make this a serial. The writing was well done and the story felt complete. I liked it.

Merged review:

This was good for a quick, hot romp. It would be fun if the author would maybe make this a serial. The writing was well done and the story felt complete. I liked both guys and felt like I read a whole story. That should be hard to achieve for being so short. Kudos to the author.
Jeanne 'Divinae'
Jun 09, 2013 Jeanne 'Divinae' rated it liked it
Shelves: yaoi-m-m, free-read
A very short and quick read. It involves two men and a dressing room.
Reed
Reed added it
Mar 11, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
May 27, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Bookbee
Bookbee rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Chiara
Chiara rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Holly
Holly added it
Nov 13, 2015
Michaela Alaputto
Michaela Alaputto marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Suz
Suz rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Casey Cox
Oct 27, 2013 Casey Cox added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Zlata
Zlata marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Casey K Cox is an avid reader and author of m/m erotic fiction. Hailing from the West of England she tends to set her stories in the UK although some of her characters have been known to travel in time and space.

The popular 'Rise of Alec Caldwell' series is now available in print. Check out the list of titles available and follow her work at http://caseykcox.blogspot.com
More about Casey K. Cox...

Super Shorts (2 books)
  • Ashton's Morning After (Super Shorts, #2)