Start by marking “Unexpected Item in Bagging Area (Super Shorts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unexpected Item in Bagging Area (Super Shorts, #1)
read book

Unexpected Item in Bagging Area (Super Shorts #1)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Jay hates shopping for clothes; he has no idea about style or fashion. When an unexpected item shows up in the changing room he has to decide whether to try it on for size.

M/M Erotica, explicit scenes
Published 2011

To ask other readers questions about Unexpected Item in Bagging Area, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpected Item in Bagging Area

LutaWolf
Heads up everyone, this is a very short story with some smut. If those two things bother you then don't read it. I however don't mind a short story once in awhile, specially when it's free. I like smut when it's done good. This was good, this was throw panties across the room good. I would also like to say that I LOVE the amount of details that I found in this short story. I had almost thought I was dreaming about having read books that accurately describe characters and places. However, I found ...more
Sammy Goode
Hot sex in a department store dressing room--who does not harbor this fantasy?? Just short, hot and very erotic!!!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Sexy short story about two guys in a changing room!
Syfy
Super hot, super short, Casey Cox classic *yummmm*!
G.B. Gordon
What a nice little romp. I really enjoyed that.
Rissa
I totally understand, Jay! I'm the same with shopping..... although I never found a Kerry like you did! ♥ ;)
This was good for a quick, hot romp. It would be fun if the author would maybe make this a serial. The writing was well done and the story felt complete. I liked both guys and felt like I read a whole story. That should be hard to achieve for being so short. Kudos to the author.
Jeanne
A very short and quick read. It involves two men and a dressing room.
Holly
Holly is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2014
Michaela Alaputto
Michaela Alaputto marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Casey Cox
Oct 27, 2013 Casey Cox added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Zlatathebookworm
Zlatathebookworm marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Emily Jay
Emily Jay marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Katherine Morillo
Katherine Morillo marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Mary
Mary added it
Dec 13, 2012
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Jo * Smut-Dickted * marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2012
Elizabetta
Elizabetta marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Casey K Cox is an avid reader and author of m/m erotic fiction. Hailing from the West of England she tends to set her stories in the UK although some of her characters have been known to travel in time and space.

The popular 'Rise of Alec Caldwell' series is now available in print. Check out the list of titles available and follow her work at http://caseykcox.blogspot.com
More about Casey K. Cox...
Be My Boy The Rise of Alec Caldwell: Volume One (The Rise of Alec Caldwell, #1) Dropping a Stitch in Time The Rise of Alec Caldwell: Volume Two (The Rise of Alec Caldwell, #2) Finding King (The Breaker, #1)