Christian's Menace (Christian's Coven, #1)

Christian's Menace (Christian's Coven #1)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  633 ratings  ·  24 reviews
[Siren Ménage Everlasting ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, vampires]

Minsheng and Yasuko are wary of strangers, especially those that have fangs. Kidnapped from their home country, the two try desperately to find their place in their new lives. Minsheng is angry and bitter over the ordeal he has suffered through. Yasuko is still so naïve...more
Published October 15th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

911 by Chris OwenMore by Sloan ParkerDark Horse by Kate SherwoodThe Strongest Shape by Tessa CardenasGemini by Chris Owen
Best Gay Polyamorous Romance
58th out of 289 books — 462 voters
With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
208th out of 620 books — 811 voters

More lists with this book...

Veronica / V
I was a little bit concerned when I found out Christian mates were the Japanese Minsheng and Yasuko. As Minsheng wasn't my favorite character from Zeus Pack.
I loved it, the 3 of them are fantastic, I'm looking forward for the next book. I can't wait!!
Serena Yates
This was a good start to a new, fun series. Light reading as ever, I enjoyed finding out more about Yasuko and Minsheng from the Brac Pack series. They were always such enigmas, but here they really come into their own. Much of their 'odd' behavior is explained, and their new situation as mates to the vampire prince is highly amusing.

Yasuko, as the more delicate of the two ex-abducteees, is nevertheless the more outspoken and outgoing of the two. Minsheng is more serious, but he also feels a lot...more
Phaney
2012 Review:

** Probably spoilerish. **

Oh well. After some skipping around in the next books I decided to forget about what the correct reading order would be and just went again by publication date. Mind you, since Christian referred to his two human mates in the previous book and he (view spoiler) and the one following the next seamlessly continues from said previous book and features Christian heavily… there’s no way to figure out when what takes plac...more
adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo...more
Myra
My first review. I guess I should leave some thoughts for the books I've read in the near future.

After reading the summary and all the positive reviews I was really excited to read this one (plus I have a thing for interracial couples involving asians), but I was disappointed it turned into a book with some things that I didn't liked, such as (view spoiler)
I only liked...more
Kerry  sullivan
These little books really are like visiting old friends who throw the best parties. This is the first of the Christian's Coven books but we know him from the Brac pack and Zeus's Pack books. It was really good getting to see some of Christian's coven and I already have a couple of favourites that I cant wait to read more about. I have to admit I am a little addicted to these books and cant wait for my next fix!!

This book was reviewed for Musings of a bookworm
SephXIII
It actually bugged me quite a bit that Yasuko has a feminine name for a male. I keep filling it in as Yasuhiko in my head in order to prevent the cultural inconsistency from bugging me too much. And then there's Minsheng, whose name origin is obviously Chinese. The lack of any real cultural background/attachment to these otherwise foreign names, would have given this a rating less than a three if I didn't already enjoy the world the story was set it. =( The "foreign" characters really don't work...more
Shannon
I really enjoyed this book. It was well written and moved along at a nice pace. It was a shorter read but didn't suffer from a lack of development like most of them tend to do. What did drive me nuts and took away a star was the way his mates were portrayed. It seemed like he was dealing with children and once that got in my head the rest kinda squicked me out a bit.
Ayune01
i think it is the author's style to make this story to be continued in the next 2nd book.
i feel the plot was hang along the way.

it was ok in the beginning but kinda feeling being left in the open at the end of the story.

no satisfaction there.
Rain
Very good start. I have been waiting a long time for Christian's turn to find his happy ever after. I think there should have been a page or so more added to the ending. Overall, the writing, characters, and plot are great, as Lynn Hagen's usually are.
Tj
3.5 stars. I had been waiting to see Minsheng mated off;) He didn't disappoint. He is suck a snarky character that you knew there was more to him. Christian is perfect for him and Yasuko is their perfect foil. I did enjoy this one quite a bit:)
Sabine
I have a hard time starting this book, I did quite got Minsheng's character from the Zeus's Pack books, so I was a little uncertain to start this one, but I was very surprise with Minsheng's development in this book. I really like it.
Kristie Crawford
I have read all if Lynn Hagen's books and I like how she makes them all part of the same paranormal world. So yes of course I liked this book and I am sure this series like her others will be just as good.
Gwengwel
Can't stand Minsheng. I dislike him in the other series, the writer didn't succeed in making me like him in this one.

Note:Mention of Mpreg. No actual Mpreg.
Janelle
This book sucked me in to the end. I couldn't put it down. I am very much looking forward to the others books that are planned in this series!
Maya
3.5 Stars. I have no idea why but I enjoyed this book more than any of the Brac Pack or Zeus's Pack books.
Clover
it was a really good vampire story. very fluffy too as LH knows how to write them.
Kimiko Kotani
Excellent start to the new Brac Pack companion series
Davina
Like more than brac pack, mav still get on my nerves
Brittney Bower
so in the first he reveals himself.
Tracy Piccolo
Christian's Coven book 1
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
  • Barnabas Leopold (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #3)
  • Endless Midnight (Moonlight Breed #5)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack, #6)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)