Start by marking “The New Teen Titans Omnibus, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
The New Teen Titans Omnibus, Vol. 2

The New Teen Titans Omnibus, Vol. 2 (The New Teen Titans)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The New Teen Titans--consisting of the sidekicks to heroes from across the DCU, including Robin, Kid Flash, Donna Troy and more--battle threats large and small and from outside and in. Betrayal comes from one of their own when it's revealed that their teammate Terra is secretly working the Titans' deadly enemy Deathstroke.

The New Teen Titans battle threats large and small
Published April 24th 2012 by DC Comics (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The New Teen Titans Omnibus, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The New Teen Titans Omnibus, Vol. 2

Alejandro
A milestone in Comic Books' history

Creative Team:

Writer: Marv Wolfman

Illustrator: George Perez

NOW THE DREAM IS COMPLETE

My wish of being able to read the best of the best of The New Teen Titans is fulfilled.

When I was initially checking out this gorgeous hardcover volume, I found odd that the issue #38 was missing. Luckily, a couple of months ago I was able to find precisely that issue, The New Teen Titans #38, in a lot of old comics in a local comic book store.

And it was real luck indeed si
Sesana
I have to start this review by pointing out just how big this omnibus edition is. It's over 700 pages, hardcover, and has over two dozen individual issues of Teen Titans, plus one Batman and the Outsiders from a crossover story. Previously, you would have had to read The New Teen Titans Archives, Vol. 4, Terra Incognito, and The Judas Contract to read them all. What I'm saying here is that this book could double as a deadly weapon in a pinch, provided you can heft it, and is by far the most effi ...more
Brian
New Teen Titans is the comic that got me hooked on comics all those years ago. You would think that nearly three decades later one wouldn't be able to enjoy the same things you did when you were eleven. You would be wrong though.

I still remember vividly the day that New Teen Titans Annual #3 (the finale of "The Judas Contract" arrived through our mail slot. I was a mail-order subscriber back then, and the comic showed up on a rainy day. I devoured it and re-read it a half dozen more times before
Scott Lee
Could've sworn I already reviewed this one...ah well. I finished this volume a few days ago, and it's fantastic. This is the first book I've read from DC (prior to the New 52) that really dealt with the character's normal lives in addition to their superheroic ones in the fashion that Marvel always had. I guess to some extent DC has always been interested in showing us the hero(heroine) in the man(woman), while Marvel has always focused on the woman(man) in the heroine(hero). In any case these a ...more
Angie
"Thanks, Tara. But I'm only stripping away my identity, not my clothes. This is not cable TV."

Aaaaaanddd that is really all you need to know about this volume.
r.b.
the stories in this volume of The New Teen Titans are the ones I first read. in fact, they're the stories that hooked me as a reader in the first place, what started me on this path. I'm happy to say that they're just as thrilling as they were when I read them almost 30 years ago.
El Neo
Oct 22, 2012 El Neo rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
These stories are examples of what comics should be! Great art! Highly dramatic, but not cheesy melodrama. And kick-ass action sequences! Anxiously awaiting the third one in April!
Cait
Apr 30, 2012 Cait marked it as to-read
I've read bits of this, of course, but it would be interesting to sit down with the whole story at once....
Joshua
Even Better then the first book.
April
April is currently reading it
Jul 31, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Nate Gatten
Nate Gatten marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Will Cooper
Will Cooper marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Bruno Carriço
Bruno Carriço marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Derrick
Derrick marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Bảo Ngọc Nguyễn
Bảo Ngọc Nguyễn marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
juan botero
juan botero marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Mikko Ihalainen
Mikko Ihalainen is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2015
Keiley
Keiley added it
Jan 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Marvin A. "Marv" Wolfman is an award-winning American comic book writer. He is best known for lengthy runs on The Tomb of Dracula, creating Blade for Marvel Comics, and The New Teen Titans for DC Comics.
More about Marv Wolfman...

The New Teen Titans (9 books)
  • The New Teen Titans Archives, Vol. 1
  • The New Teen Titans Archives, Vol. 2
  • The New Teen Titans Archives, Vol. 3
  • The New Teen Titans Archives, Vol. 4
  • The New Teen Titans: Terra Incognito
  • The New Teen Titans: Who is Donna Troy?
  • The New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
  • The New Teen Titans: The Terror of Trigon
  • The New Teen Titans: Games
Crisis on Infinite Earths Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying The New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Crisis on Infinite Earths The New Teen Titans: The Terror of Trigon