Start by marking “One Wicked Night” as Want to Read:
One Wicked Night

One Wicked Night

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  1,460 ratings  ·  81 reviews
"The boys are back in town "

Ten years ago, Kaelin Daume spent a steamy summer home from college secretly hanging out with town bad boy Tyler Wirth and his best friend Nick Kernsted. The connection was warm, complicated, and came to a crashing end when she walked in on her two forbidden friends with another woman. The shocking scene of sex and bondage has haunted her boring
Unknown Binding, 249 pages
Published October 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One Wicked Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wicked Night

Beyond Eden by Kele MoonRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesLaid Bare by Lauren DaneDouble Time by Olivia CunningBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Favourite MMF romance
53rd out of 405 books — 787 voters
Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightRule of Three by Kelly JamiesonBeyond Eden by Kele Moon
47th out of 260 books — 272 voters

More lists with this book...

Heather in FL
Thank goodness it wasn't just one night. :-) M/M/F with some angst. OK quite a bit of angst. One of the guys is the younger brother of the girl's best friend. He never felt like he was good enough or that he could do anything right, so he never defended himself when he was accused of something at 17 and kicked out of the house. Ten years later, said best friend is getting married and brother hasn't been home in ten years, so she's sort of guilted him into being there. Girl is the "good girl" who ...more
Story Rating 4.5 Stars
Character Rating 4.5 Stars
Romance Rating 4 Stars
Heat Level 5 Stars
Overall Rating 4.5 Stars

After reading Rule Of Three and loving it so well, I just had to give another of Kelly Jamieson's book's a try. I must say that this one did not disappoint me in the least. The story was very good and grabbed me right from the start. I really felt bad for one of the hero's in this book. His parents treated him terribly and because of that he felt like he was not worthy of love. With th
The title One Wicked Night does not disappoint! Kelly Jamieson has given us an extremely emotionally charged read with this one. Once I started it,I didn't want to put it down - I threatened everyone around me to stay away…or else. I couldn't stop myself from getting sucked into the characters, the drama, the secrets, and the sex - yes I said it - the Sex!

Families can be so difficult at times, but when Tyler's little sister decides to get married she brings the family, old friends, and secrets
Kaelin Daume is a good girl. She moved back to tiny Mapleglen, IL when her dad got sick and took care of him until his death. She's an attorney, and smart and pretty. She's also a nice girl. But on the inside, Kaelin feels somewhat hemmed in by her existence. She knows that she wants more, but can't seem to work through the inertia that is keeping her in place to get it.

Recently, Kaelin has been planning her best friend, Avery's wedding. Avery and Kaelin grew up together, and Avery wants to be m
Tanaka K
This was beyond hot book. Wow I thought I was just going to combust. The characters were just too hot and I loved it. The book touched on whhat happens when the truth is hidden and people get blamed for what they didnt do.The book was beautifully written and I liked that there was different POVs and allowed me to understand the story better.
Guilty Pleasures
Kelly Jamieson has written and amazing story that is both moving and incredibly sexy at the same time. You can't help but fall in love with Kaelin, Nick and Tyler as the story goes on (what with the sex scenes that leave you feeling all tingly inside) but she writes the secondary characters in such a way that, even in a few short pages, you find yourself loving them as well.

To read Lee's full review visit
Being in love with your best friends younger brother is never a good idea. Unless of course he wants you too. Oh and so does his best friend and lover since high school. WINNING!!!

Another wonderful book by Kelly Jamieson. Kaelin was always the "good girl" in town. Always helping and never asking for anything. The only thing she ever wanted was a night with Tyler Wirth and Nick Kernsted. Together. Little did she know this is what they want too.

Tyler has a lot of problems with his family that ste
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at:

Kaelin needs just one night to let all of her inhibitions go away and do the wicked things with Tyler and Nick that she has been dreaming about for ten years.

This story had some truly memorable characters, to the point that I just do not know where to begin. Nick was the character that I think my heart went out to the most. It seemed as though everyone focused on Tyler’s antics and bad boy image, and Nick just kind of got lost in the
Rinny Rainwind
I really enjoyed this book. The three main characters had to come to the realization that sometimes love comes in no conventional families. Sometimes a person has to grow up enough to reach for what you want and not worry about what others think. Inevitably, you are the one in that bedroom, not the whole town. I recommend this book.
This book was amazing! I couldn't put it down and read it as soon as I'd bought it. It has everything! Emotion, hot sex, angst, lovable characters, a great storyline... Seriously, everything.
You will get sucked into the lives of Kaelin, Tyler, Nick and the rest of the Wirth family. The author doesn't let you forget about the secondary characters, and includes you in their lives, as well.
The plot moved along, providing enough back story that you become emotionally involved in the characters' li
This was the first Kelly Jamieson book that I have read, and what a way to jump in. This book kept me glued to it until the very end. Hot, Spicy and emotionally charged, Kelly's characters draw you into their world so easily. The deliciously gorgeous bad boys returning after ten years and the perfect good girl they left behind. I loved the way that Kelly brought them all together with a family wedding and how she incorporated the whole family in various stages of drama, not just the main charact ...more
Not a book that I will recommend. It had it's moments when it was okay, but most of the book was lacking. Lacking in emotional connection between characters, weak conflicts, dialogue that didn't feel natural, completely lacking in the point of view of one of the three characters who were supposed to be having a relationship together. This is the second book I have read by this author. I enjoyed the first one. This one, not so much. I will, however, try at least one more of her books before decid ...more
Lenore Kosinski
OK, so I'm usually extremely unfussy with my erotica...and the sexiness was fine. But it felt like Nick was just a side character and kind of unimportant. I really hated that. I mean, I know poly-amorous relationships are fairly rare in the real world, but when I read menage erotica, I want it to be about all the players...and it was very Tyler/Kaelin Nick was only there to make it a menage, but his bits for the relationship seemed almost tacked on....*shrugs*

I am pretty jealous of Kaelin right now. What a great story! The story was complex and full of emotion. I loved the character and my heart was especially touched by Nick.

The story instantly grabbed me and I was mad at anyone who interrupted me.

Kelly has a wonderful imagination and writes some hot stories. I will certainly recommend this to all my romance novel reading friends!

"For ten years, Kaelin Daume has replayed the images that she saw between Nick Kernsted and Tyler Wirth and a woman bound in rope, only wishing it had been her."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Natasha  A.
Wow! Ms. Jamieson has a hit on her hands.
This was fantastic!
Sensual. Erotic. Heart warming.
Kim (a.k.a. "Kim BookJunkie")
STORY: 3.5-4 stars
PERFORMANCE: 4-4.25 stars
OVERALL: 4 stars

KellyJamieson wrote my favorite ménage series ever so I had high expectations when I ordered ONE WICKED NIGHT on audiobook Feil Audible. Although the story was nowhere near horrible, it was definitely not as a standing at some of the other stories Ms. Jamieson had written. The first 20% of this book were boilerplate; The story about a family reuniting for one member's wedding. Luckily, soon afterwards things suddenly picked up. Ac
Shelby P
Mar 16, 2015 Shelby P rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Shelby P by: Kari Kaz
Shelves: m-m-f
I think if I'd read this book say five years ago I might have enjoyed it more but my reading has been elevated since then and I need more complex characters. I don't feel like we really got to know Kaelin, Tyler, or Nick. I mean who doesn't have some reservations about getting into a permanent threesome? Just because you are attracted to one guy and friends with the other doesn't make this relationship all hunky-dory.

As I'm reading I was more interested in the relationship between Tyler and Nic
Wow! This popped my menage cherry! Definitely a guilty pleasure book with LOTS of spice. LOVED it!!

I really did LOVE Nick, Tyler & Kaelin together! They take care of one another's needs & wants. They are VERY considerate, loving, emotionally invested in each other too. No one is left out because it's ALWAYS the three of them EVERY time (well, there was that one time...).

The first time together with all three of them started out so sweet, with them all holding hands. Sure, things got EXT
I would probably give it 3.5 stars. While I really enjoyed Rule of Three I felt like something was missing in this one.

I would have liked a little more emotional connection between all 3 characters. Even more banter between the 3 characters. I felt like that was missing from the story. Perhaps a little more background or info from the past would have helped me soldify their connection.

However that being said I did enjoy the story. I loved how our Kaelin was strong enough to come clean about what
Heather  *lost in my own world*
Wedding weekend changes so many lives. Secret desires and just plain secrets all come out on this long eventful weekend.

Kaelin's best friend Avery is getting married and Kaelin has been working with Mr. Writh to make it perfect for Avery. It also means that Avery's younger brother Tyler will be coming. Oh and hey they both have an attraction to each other but hide and deny it. Tyler has been gone for 10 years in Chicgo with his best friend Nick building their company.

So this good girl Kaelin ha

Yummy M/M and M/M/F Yay!

Ok, here's the down low. Tyler is a hot bad boy, always in trouble. His family is super rich and super into appearances. Tyler and Nick are best friends. Nick will follow Tyler into anything. They ended up getting into a wild predicament one night. The night's happenings are exposed. Afterwards, Tyler becomes an outcast and is happy to play that roll. He and Nick leave town, start a company and become friends with benefits.

"Wanna fuck you," Tyler whispered against N
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

3.5 of out 5 Licks

First of all I love friends to lovers type stories and I love me some m/m/f. And this cover is smoking hot! Lol Kaelin and Tyler may not have been best friends but they had a past and seeing each other again after 10 years certainly brought the fire right back to life. Throwing Nick in the mix made it all that much hotter. Besides who wouldn’t want to have a night of naughtiness with two hot guys?? Seriously tell me where I sign up! Lol I found myse
this could have been a 5 stars read but there were two things which really bothered me ... but the good things first:

this story was much more than I expected and I loved how the characters, their interactions and their feelings were written. This was my first Kelly Jamieson book but definietely not my last!
I really like her way of writing and this was a really, really good read.

so why not 5 stars?
the first thing, which really bothered me was that we don't see Nicks perspective. This makes him a
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading ™
You can find our review at
Shh Mom's Reading
and join the conversation at

I really really enjoyed One Wicked Night.... seeing Tyler developed warmed my heart.... I did LOVE it at the end, when he has to Love and Trust.....though I think it is the same as A Rule of Three; I wish there was an Epilogue... something to know it all went well :).... oh I read a few review that said things about Nick, I like how you portrayed him, the
Damn, damn and double damn, this book is HOT!! I loved all the characters in this book. Our man character revolve around Kaelin, Nick and Tyler. Kaelin is a good girl who always follows the rules but deep down longs to be bad. Tyler is the bad boy who just doesn't give a shit and willing to let people think the worst of him and doesn't believe he is worthy of love. Nick is a good guy who has always been their for Nick and kept in touch with Kaelin threw the years. All three are brought back toge ...more
I liked the introduction to the characters and the progressive discovery of their problems, along a week-end when the heroine's best friend and elder sister to one of the hero got married. This was undeniably successfully handled, with a fast pace, enough angst, combined to red-hot attraction. However after the epiphany scene, I was disappointed by the way the story finally unraveled almost too easily as characters just forgave each other immediately however big the transgressions and misdeeds t ...more
Cyndi Marie
****Listened to the Audiobook****

I really enjoyed this audiobook! Love the characters and the storyline! The M/M/F is hot in this book. And the narration was great, I think it gave this book just a little more!
Okay, this book had me hooked the whole way through. I loved the Chemistry between Tyler, Kaelin, and Nick!!! It was an intense family story. Along with a sexy and HOT romance!!! Excited to read more of Kelly's books!!
I wavered between three and four stars on this one and I'm not really sure why to be honest...except to maybe think it was Tyler that didn't really do it for me. He was like the bad boy without a reason to be bad. It was strange. But the plot itself was really pretty cool...a menage story that picks up over a wedding weekend with lots of family drama, love, romance, hot sex and acceptance FINALLY by the family. And at least it wasn't like love at first sight...Kaelin had a history with both men. ...more
  • Erica's Choice
  • Destiny Calls
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • The Glass Knot
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Ragged Edge (Body Masters, #1)
  • Enticement
  • Colors of Love (Speed, #2)
  • Polished
  • Whiteout (Three's Allowed, #1)
  • Worlds Apart
  • Three to Tango
  • Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)
  • The Naughty List
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
Kelly Jamieson writes romances with heat that's sweet. Her writing has been described as “emotionally complex”, “sweet and satisfying” and “blisteringly sexy”. If she can stop herself from reading or writing, she loves to cook. She has shelves of cookbooks that she reads at length. She also enjoys gardening in the summer, and in the winter she likes to read gardening magazines and seed catalogues ...more
More about Kelly Jamieson...
Rule of Three (Rule of Three, #1) Breakaway (Heller Brothers, #1) Rhythm of Three (Rule of Three, #2) Faceoff (Heller Brothers, #2) Hot Ride

“I’m afraid because I want things I can’t have. And I’m afraid I want things I can have. And that scares me even more.” 0 likes