Start by marking “Maggie Stiefvater Collection: Forever, Linger, Shiver, Ballad, Lament” as Want to Read:
Maggie Stiefvater Collection: Forever, Linger, Shiver, Ballad, Lament

Maggie Stiefvater Collection: Forever, Linger, Shiver, Ballad, Lament

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  289 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Paperback
Published August 3rd 2011 by Zatpix Re-Packaged Edition

To ask other readers questions about Maggie Stiefvater Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maggie Stiefvater Collection

Trish
Have read Forever, Linger and Shiver as teenage daughter wanted to read them. I thought they were very well written for a mid to older teen female audience. All the emotion and drama needed in a good romance without too much sex. I couldn't put these down until I had finished all three, and my daughter was the same when she read them.
Ayra
Hylee
I've read all of them and I fell in love with every single one. Although I accidentally read Ballad before Lament so I was so confused and I think it ruined the surprise of not knowing and the adventure of learning. But still I read Lament and then re-read Ballad and they both got me hooked. I read shiver before all the rest of them and I knew then that Maggie Steifvater was going to be one of my favourite authors. So props to you Maggie for completing these 5 amazing books worth 5 stars each!
Beata Krajcer
I decided to read the book because it looked interesting and unique from the cover and blurb.

this book covers fantasy on the bingo board

my favorite quote is: Here is another secret: I have no business being fascinated by you.I like this quote because it is a stern and brave quote to say to someone, they were determined and brave.

what I learnt from this book is that your mind and be so creative then you realize, there was a lot of things in this book that i wouldn't of ever imagined of.

I liked Lu
Jaydean
Shiver was a great book. I loved how it was written with its details and everything on it. It was just beautiful. I'm reading Linger right now and it's as good too!!!!!
Megan
Very well written but a bit dissapointed with lament and ballad. Forever, linger and shiver are very addictive! I would recommend it to a friend.
Ki
Linger is an amazing audio book. The way the readers confer the story is very good, it gives the right feel for the series.
Jodie Quesnel
i read Shiver, Linger and Forever. honestly one of the best written novel i have ever read!
eloise
Awesome book-biy confusing though at points!
Viktoria
Viktoria marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Niamh
Niamh marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Jaded Mystic
Jaded Mystic marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Zarlishii
Zarlishii marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Amanda Carlson
Amanda Carlson marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Eäröndil Orünthiël
Eäröndil Orünthiël marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Samantha Richardson
Samantha Richardson marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Kim Dubroy
Kim Dubroy marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
  • Night World: Ash and Mary-Lynnette: Those Who Favor Fire (Night World, Extras)
  • Becca Fitzpatrick Collection: Crescendo, Hush, Hush & Silence
  • A Dream Within a Dream
  • Finding Freia Lockhart
  • Waiting (Green's Hill Werewolves, #2)
  • Gilding the Lily-pad (The Frog Prince Companion Novel)
  • 2010 Advent Calendar: Naughty or Nice
  • Boxer Falls: A Gaytime Drama
  • Thompson Sisters Boxed Set: Volume 1 (Thompson Sisters, #1-3)
  • The Harry Bosch Novels, Volume 4: The Narrows, The Closers, Echo Park (Harry Bosch, #10-12)
  • My Fairytale Life (Vampire Hunter Series, #1)
  • The Darkest Dream (The Darkest Trilogy, #1)
  • Mañana todavía
  • Dancing with the Ghosts of Whales (Nightmares & Fairy Tales, #4)
  • Tales Of Narnia: The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe/Prince Caspian/The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  • Articles about A Song Of Ice And Fire
  • Soul Sisters (Soul Sisters, #1)
  • The Valley of Horses, Part 1 of 2 (Earth's Children, #2)
New York Times bestselling author of The Shiver Trilogy, The Raven Cycle, and The Scorpio Races. Artist. Driver of things with wheels. Avid reader.

All of Maggie Stiefvater's life decisions have been based around her inability to be gainfully employed. Talking to yourself, staring into space, and coming to work in your pajamas are frowned upon when you're a waitress, calligraphy instructor, or tech
More about Maggie Stiefvater...
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) The Scorpio Races The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)