Start by marking “Maggie Stiefvater Collection: Forever, Linger, Shiver, Ballad, Lament” as Want to Read:
Maggie Stiefvater Collection: Forever, Linger, Shiver, Ballad, Lament

Maggie Stiefvater Collection: Forever, Linger, Shiver, Ballad, Lament

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  325 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Paperback
Published August 3rd 2011 by Zatpix Re-Packaged Edition

To ask other readers questions about Maggie Stiefvater Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maggie Stiefvater Collection

Trish
Have read Forever, Linger and Shiver as teenage daughter wanted to read them. I thought they were very well written for a mid to older teen female audience. All the emotion and drama needed in a good romance without too much sex. I couldn't put these down until I had finished all three, and my daughter was the same when she read them.
Ayra
Hylee
I've read all of them and I fell in love with every single one. Although I accidentally read Ballad before Lament so I was so confused and I think it ruined the surprise of not knowing and the adventure of learning. But still I read Lament and then re-read Ballad and they both got me hooked. I read shiver before all the rest of them and I knew then that Maggie Steifvater was going to be one of my favourite authors. So props to you Maggie for completing these 5 amazing books worth 5 stars each!
Michelle
Really good! Can't wait to read the 3rd book. Much better than the first - the author seemed to work out the kinks from the first book.
Beata Krajcer
I decided to read the book because it looked interesting and unique from the cover and blurb.

this book covers fantasy on the bingo board

my favorite quote is: Here is another secret: I have no business being fascinated by you.I like this quote because it is a stern and brave quote to say to someone, they were determined and brave.

what I learnt from this book is that your mind and be so creative then you realize, there was a lot of things in this book that i wouldn't of ever imagined of.

I liked Lu
Patricia Jones
Audio version of Linger. Enjoyed the
story and the characters.
Jaydean
Shiver was a great book. I loved how it was written with its details and everything on it. It was just beautiful. I'm reading Linger right now and it's as good too!!!!!
Megan
Very well written but a bit dissapointed with lament and ballad. Forever, linger and shiver are very addictive! I would recommend it to a friend.
Ki
Linger is an amazing audio book. The way the readers confer the story is very good, it gives the right feel for the series.
Jodie Quesnel
i read Shiver, Linger and Forever. honestly one of the best written novel i have ever read!
eloise
Awesome book-biy confusing though at points!
Eliza
Eliza marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Fangirl716
Fangirl716 marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
hemanth8
hemanth8 marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Rose Hawthorne
Rose Hawthorne marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Alexanderia Hemminger
Alexanderia Hemminger marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Abbie
Abbie added it
Aug 07, 2015
Natasha Barrera
Natasha Barrera marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Irene Gamboa
Irene Gamboa marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Sharifah Azwa
Sharifah Azwa is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2015
Victoria Du
Victoria Du marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Grace Prendergast
Grace Prendergast marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
  • Night World: Ash and Mary-Lynnette: Those Who Favor Fire (Night World, Extras)
  • Avenger (Halflings, #3)
  • Becca Fitzpatrick Collection: Crescendo, Hush, Hush & Silence
  • Finding Darcy
  • My Fairytale Life (Vampire Hunter Series, #1)
  • Eye Of Needle / Lie Down With Lions
  • The Journey Begins
  • Articles on Novels By George R. R. Martin
  • Después de la lluvia
  • A Dream Within a Dream
  • The Darkest Dream (The Darkest Trilogy, #1)
  • Last Flight Out
  • What the Kid Says (and Sometimes What I Say)
New York Times bestselling author of The Shiver Trilogy, The Raven Cycle, and The Scorpio Races. Artist. Driver of things with wheels. Avid reader.

All of Maggie Stiefvater's life decisions have been based around her inability to be gainfully employed. Talking to yourself, staring into space, and coming to work in your pajamas are frowned upon when you're a waitress, calligraphy instructor, or tech
More about Maggie Stiefvater...
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) The Scorpio Races The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)