Oresama Teacher , Vol. 7

Oresama Teacher , Vol. 7 (Oresama Teacher #7)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  254 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Can she clean up her act and still kick some butt?!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T.

Mafuyu is the no-nonsense, take-charge and hard-hitting leader of her high school gang. But when she gets expelled for being a delinquent, her mother, fed up with her daughter’s wayward ways, sends Mafuyu to an isolated school far off in the country.

Mafuyu finally...more
Published March 6th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC (first published March 19th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Oresama Teacher , Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oresama Teacher , Vol. 7

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Mafuyu finally discovers the truth behind Takaomi’ s bizarre bet with the principal of Midorigaoka Academy! The twisted tale elicits her sympathy, and she decides to put her all into helping him out. But her all may be less than she hopes as she faces down the looming threat of… finals!

My Thoughts:

So we finally find out why Takaomi made the bet that he did. Miyabi also tells Shinobu what's going on, too. I'm totally rooting for Takaomi here. Miyabi and his father can go to hell. Mafuyu...more
S.Q. Eries
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~3.5/5
[Also available at my blog.]

The first chapter continued where the last ended, with Mafuyu and Saeki talking about some serious stuff, and Saeki is kind of, maybe, sweet, and Mafuyu promises to help him with his bet to get the school.

The rest of the book is comedic, though; no more serious stuff. In the next chapter, finals are coming up, and Mafuyu is doing some serious studying. She’s never really focused on it before, but she knows now that it matter to Saeki, so she studies a whole bunc...more
Rach
Sep 11, 2012 Rach rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga, 2012
Finally, we learn the whole mystery behind the bet and why Takaomi became a teacher! The boys try to teach Mafuyu, but in the end, she still messes up her finals. And then summer break arrives. I'm glad Mafuyu's gang wanted to hang out with her, though I wish she had just gone and asked them upfront. Poor Kangawa was so sad because he thought Mafuyu would rather hang out with silly Sakurada from West.

The last story seemed pretty pointless. I thought Hasagawa said he had plans for the summer, bu...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This one was good. We learn how Takaomi became a teacher. And of course there's...finals!!!! Good series so far.
Kathryn
(easter-weekend reading)
Beckiezra
I think my favorite chapter of this volume was the one with the urban legends being played out. It was funny and I could ignore the fact that it didn't make much sense that they were camping near the school dorms.

I really need to read volume three again because I have no recollection of meeting anyone from East High except Maizano and I likely only recall him because of how uncomfortable I was with his character.
Penny
Mafuyu is a yanki girl who is Bachou at her school. She gets expelled and is forced to go to another school by her mother. Now she wants to lead a normal life as an ordinary school girl and now is her chance.

Soon she finds out that her homeroom teacher is her childhood friend and he needs her help. Forced to choose between being an ordinary girl or being a yanki what do you think she will choose?
Miss
This is a manga about the shenanigans of delightfully odd screwball delinquents. If you're not sold by now you never will be. All I have to say about this volume is it is hilarious and I loved every single thing that happened. :) 4.5 stars
Fade
A decent installation in the series, but I like these stories much better when they focus on Mafuyu, not the horde of indistinguishable quirky characters from her old school.
Amber
Too many characters deviate far, far away from the main storyline...which is alright every once in a while, but this seems to keep happening.
Abigale
Abigale marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Sarah Harris
Sarah Harris marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Schnekk
Schnekk marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Jean S
Jean S added it
Aug 05, 2014
Abi Castillo-Saenz
Abi Castillo-Saenz marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Vol. 18
  • 1/2 王子 7 (1/2 Prince, #7)
  • Love so Life, Vol. 4 (Love so Life, #4)
  • ラストゲーム 1  [Last Game 1]
椿 いづみ

She is a Japanese manga artist known for creating The Magic Touch and Oresama Teacher which have both been serialized on the Hana to Yume magazine.
Tsubaki began drawing manga in her first year of high school. She was soon selected to be in the top 10 of Hana to Yume Mangaka Course, and subsequently won the Big Challenge contest.
More about Izumi Tsubaki...
Oresama Teacher , Vol. 1 Oresama Teacher , Vol. 2 Oresama Teacher , Vol. 3 Oresama Teacher , Vol. 4 Oresama Teacher , Vol. 5