Start by marking “Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns (Time-Travelling Assassins, Prequel #1)” as Want to Read:
Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns (Time-Travelling Assassins, Prequel #1)

Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns (A Head For Assassination)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  7 reviews
1979, London. Darcy, a bored australian journalist, goes outside for a smoke and bears witness to something that will change her life forever. Featuring cigarettes, mentions of a 70s glam rocker and a very strange offer.

** This is a short story prequel to a future book, 'A Head for Assassination', a fantasy story involving time-travelling assassins and decapitated talking
ebook, First Edition, 12 pages
Published August 8th 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns

Tej
Thoroughly enjoyable, very witty so far...and what!?! The end? 12 pages!?!

Oh man.

Cruel, I tellya. Just plain damn cruel. Ok, what a very clever author, got us right where she wants us, bloody addicted and craving for more. The author has a wonderfully playful prose and a rather naughty sense of humour without explicitness. An absolutely engaging protagonist, attractive Aussie office worker girl working in London leading a mundane life, tiring of her male colleagues advances, and past mistakes of
Glynn James
A wicked short story and prequel to a first novel that I'm really looking forward to reading. Both chilling and scifi at the same time.
This (being a short story) gives us a glimpse of the kind of unique and quirky stories that I think Gayle is going to write.
I'm very much looking forward to what is coming next!
T.K. Toppin
This prequel #1 was such a fun little read. I couldn't stop grinning from the witty and typical British humour. It's like Bridgette Jones meets assassins. Cannot wait to finish the sequel to this prequel: Shoemaker's Son.
Georgeanna
Wow. I thought it would be good, but I didn't think it would be this good! Where ever Darcy ends up, it's got to be better than that crappy office surrounded by buffoons. It was very good, very short, and certainly leaves you wanting more. Since it's described as a 'prequel to the 1st in a series', I am completely, 100%, on the edge of my seat waiting for the 1st novel to come out. Gayle Ramage is definitely an author to watch.
Chantal Halpin
Well if that title doesn't make you want to read this little shortie - I don't know what will!
Free on Smashwords, Cigs, Bolan and Strange Men with Guns is an appetiser to A Head For Assasination by upcoming writer Gayle Ramage. It combines time travelling with dark humour. One to watch :)
Cary Caffrey
Awesome and tasty treat. I'm really looking forward to the next in this series (already in my collection).
John
If this is just a sample of things to come, I can't wait to read the full-length book.
Genevieve Scholl
Genevieve Scholl marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Alysa H.
Alysa H. marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Bufo Calvin
Bufo Calvin marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
T.B. Markinson
T.B. Markinson marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Ogechi Wosu
Ogechi Wosu marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Thota
Thota added it
Feb 25, 2013
Lil Miss
Lil Miss marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Gayle
Nov 20, 2012 Gayle added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Kat (Kindred Dreamheart)
Kat (Kindred Dreamheart) marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Graham Downs
Graham Downs marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2012
Manda
Manda marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
Em
Em added it
Feb 09, 2012
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2012
Time Travel: Time Travelling Assassins Series. 21 32 Sep 23, 2014 04:46PM
FREE! 1 2 Dec 31, 2011 09:28AM
Gayle currently lives in Scotland with her family and is trying to grow her own TARDIS.
More about Gayle Ramage...

A Head For Assassination (3 books)
  • A Head For Assassination (Time-Travelling Assassins, #1)
  • A Dash through Time (Time-Travelling Assassins, #2)
  • Broken Lines (Time-Travelling Assassins, #3)
The Trouble With Pixies (Edinburgh Elementals) The Shoemaker's Son (Time-Travelling Assassins, Prequel #2) The Whispering Tombs (Quality Times, #1) Three French Hens Tears of Gold (An Edinburgh Elementals Short)