Start by marking “Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns (Time-Travelling Assassins, Prequel #1)” as Want to Read:
Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns (Time-Travelling Assassins, Prequel #1)

Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns (A Head For Assassination)

1979, London. Darcy, a bored australian journalist, goes outside for a smoke and bears witness to something that will change her life forever. Featuring cigarettes, mentions of a 70s glam rocker and a very strange offer.

** This is a short story prequel to a future book, 'A Head for Assassination', a fantasy story involving time-travelling assassins and decapitated talking
ebook, First Edition, 12 pages
Published August 8th 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cigs, Bolan & Strange Men With Guns

Tej
Nov 05, 2012 Tej rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyable, very witty so far...and what!?! The end? 12 pages!?!

Oh man.

Cruel, I tellya. Just plain damn cruel. Ok, what a very clever author, got us right where she wants us, bloody addicted and craving for more. The author has a wonderfully playful prose and a rather naughty sense of humour without explicitness. An absolutely engaging protagonist, attractive Aussie office worker girl working in London leading a mundane life, tiring of her male colleagues advances, and past mistakes of
Glynn James
Sep 29, 2011 Glynn James rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2012
A wicked short story and prequel to a first novel that I'm really looking forward to reading. Both chilling and scifi at the same time.
This (being a short story) gives us a glimpse of the kind of unique and quirky stories that I think Gayle is going to write.
I'm very much looking forward to what is coming next!
T.K. Toppin
Mar 19, 2012 T.K. Toppin rated it it was amazing
This prequel #1 was such a fun little read. I couldn't stop grinning from the witty and typical British humour. It's like Bridgette Jones meets assassins. Cannot wait to finish the sequel to this prequel: Shoemaker's Son.
Georgeanna
Sep 29, 2011 Georgeanna rated it it was amazing
Wow. I thought it would be good, but I didn't think it would be this good! Where ever Darcy ends up, it's got to be better than that crappy office surrounded by buffoons. It was very good, very short, and certainly leaves you wanting more. Since it's described as a 'prequel to the 1st in a series', I am completely, 100%, on the edge of my seat waiting for the 1st novel to come out. Gayle Ramage is definitely an author to watch.
Chantal Halpin
Aug 10, 2011 Chantal Halpin rated it really liked it
Well if that title doesn't make you want to read this little shortie - I don't know what will!
Free on Smashwords, Cigs, Bolan and Strange Men with Guns is an appetiser to A Head For Assasination by upcoming writer Gayle Ramage. It combines time travelling with dark humour. One to watch :)
Cary Caffrey
Dec 19, 2011 Cary Caffrey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome and tasty treat. I'm really looking forward to the next in this series (already in my collection).
John
Jul 08, 2012 John rated it really liked it
If this is just a sample of things to come, I can't wait to read the full-length book.
Max
Max added it
Mar 20, 2016
Trisha
Trisha rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Mandy Walkden-Brown
Mandy Walkden-Brown is currently reading it
Feb 15, 2016
William N Wagner
William N Wagner rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Tempvs
Tempvs marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Genevieve Scholl
Genevieve Scholl marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Alysa H.
Alysa H. marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was ok
Feb 13, 2016
Caio Bonatti
Caio Bonatti rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Bufo Calvin
Bufo Calvin marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
T.B. Markinson
T.B. Markinson marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Ogechi Wosu
Ogechi Wosu marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Heather(Gibby)
Heather(Gibby) marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Gayle
Nov 20, 2012 Gayle added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Kat (Kindred Dreamheart)
Kat (Kindred Dreamheart) marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Graham Downs
Graham Downs marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Jocelyn
Jocelyn rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2012
Manda
Manda marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
Time Travel: Time Travelling Assassins Series. 22 48 Sep 12, 2016 05:09AM
FREE! 1 2 Dec 31, 2011 09:28AM
Gayle currently lives in Scotland with her family and is trying to grow her own TARDIS.
More about Gayle Ramage...

A Head For Assassination (3 books)
  • A Head For Assassination (Time-Travelling Assassins, #1)
  • A Dash through Time (Time-Travelling Assassins, #2)
  • Broken Lines (Time-Travelling Assassins, #3)