How to Get Your Book Reviewed

How to Get Your Book Reviewed

4.9 of 5 stars 4.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Book reviews are a powerful tool for getting your book noticed and influencing potential customers to buy.

How to Get Your Book Reviewed is packed with solid how-to advice for obtaining and using reviews from book review journals, blogs, literary magazines, and other sources. You'll also find out how to attract five-star reviews on online bookstores, what to do when you ge...more
Published August 3rd 2011 by The Savvy Book Marketer

Fiona Ingram
Just how important is a book review and why should writers bother with them? The benefits to any author are mind-boggling in terms of the potential reviews have to boost an author from obscurity into the stratosphere. Dana Lynn Smith’s How to Get Your Book Reviewed opens many possibilities that encompass not just reviews and their benefits, but also the add-ons of marketing and promotion.

How to Get Your Book Reviewed is a step-by-step method to creating a winning book marketing strategy. Beginn...more
Margo Dill
I know I'm a lucky person--I'm a writer, a mommy, a wife, a dog owner!--but when the opportunity came to review Dana Lynn Smith's book, How To Get Your Book Reviewed, I thought about buying a lottery ticket, too. This is such a timely book for me--since my historical fiction, middle-grade book, Finding My Place, just came out. So, what did I think of Dana's book, why should you care about getting your book reviewed, and how will this Savvy Book Marketer's guide help you to get your book reviewed...more
Mindi Rosser
How to Get Your Book Reviewed is an information-packed book for both the debut author and the seasoned mid-lister. Some authors are more pro-active about their careers, which compels them to research relevant marketing techniques. Marketing one’s book is a part-time job in itself, and it is no longer the sole responsibility of the publisher. Successful authors must devote plentiful time towards promoting their own books.

In the virtual marketplace, the internet, more books are being published the...more
Dana Lynn Smith
Aug 08, 2011 Dana Lynn Smith added it  ·  (Review from the author)
My newest ebook, How to Get Your Book Reviewed is now available on Kindle, Nook and Smashwords. It's also available in PDF format at www.GetBookReviews.net
Lisa Tortorello
Whether a new author and a seasoned one, Dana Smith gives a detailed look at the ins and outs of getting books reviewed in her book How To Get Your Book Reviewed. As an author of two published books, I was looking for incite on how to go about getting more book reviews and Dana certainly shares a wealth of information. I like that the information is current and the e-book is filled with clickable links for convenience. I am eager to try some of the tips and ideas from this book!
Aggie Villanueva
My business is landing reviews for authors and I've learned a lot already. I'm only half way through Dana's book, How to Get Your Book Reviewed and I've lost count how many bookmarks and notes I've made. This book delves far beneath just getting those reviews, also covering the many different kinds that exist, and exactly how each type benefits the author in a different way. If you're launching a book campaign (or knee-deep in ongoing promotions) you need this book.
Betty McMahon
When books have valuable information for me, I mark the pages with a sticky note. This book looks like a flowering tree with all the sticky notes protruding from its pages! I shudder to think of how much time and research it would take me to amass all the information found in this little book. It's going to be one of my bibles for the next few months as I promote my mystery book A RENDEZVOUS TO DIE FOR.
Shelley Hitz
An invaluable resource for authors. Wow...Dana's book, "How to Get Your Book Reviewed" is an invaluable resource for authors who want more exposure for their books. I appreciate the real life case studies and all the resources she packed into it. If you read this book and then take action, expect to see results!
Krissy Cupp
Krissy Cupp marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Shawne Jackson
Shawne Jackson marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Jacqui
Jacqui marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Elaine Ayre
Elaine Ayre marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Geovanna
Geovanna marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2012
Stephen
Stephen marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2012
Luke A.m.
Luke A.m. marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2011
Savvy Book Marketing Secrets: 52 Experts Share Insider Tips for Selling More Books Facebook Guide for Authors How to Sell More Books on Amazon Virtual Book Tour Magic How to Get Your Book Reviewed: Sell More Books with Reviews, Testimonials and Endorsements