Start by marking “Three Magic Words” as Want to Read:
Three Magic Words

Three Magic Words

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  417 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
In the pages of Three Magic Words, you will learn of the unlimited power that is yours. You will learn how you can turn this power to work for you, here on earth, to make your life majestic and overflowing with good. Three Magic Words is not a religion or a sect or a society. In its entirety it is a series of essays aimed at revealing to you your power over all things. You ...more
Published June 6th 2011 by BN Publishing (first published 1954)

To ask other readers questions about Three Magic Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Magic Words

Mark
Jan 30, 2012 Mark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly illuminating, empowering & uplifting. The ultimate feel good book. God according to Andersen is entirely loving and benevolent. There is no fire or brimstones here. His idea that evil is an illusion due to human error and errors have no room in a perfect being such as God is particularly illuminating. Although I don't always agree with him entirely, I do find the corpus of his philosophy to be mostly self-evident. Of particular interest is the 30-day mental diet, where you challenge y ...more
Gina Urq
Three Magic Words is subtitled 'The key to Power, Peace and Plenty' and the book are the author's dissertations on life. It is his journey to find reason from page 3: "No circumstance or fact or event or thing exists that does not have a reason, and so it is with man...."
Damien
May 17, 2010 Damien rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We all have the power of the universe, we, you, me are god.
Matthew
May 28, 2010 Matthew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am, I always was, I always will be.
Cj Sime
Dec 10, 2014 Cj Sime rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am not sure why this is so highly rated. I had a hard time getting past the amateur editing/publication which lacked the polished structure of a professional book. He use the word "that" a ton and mostly incorrectly. I didn't get the positive surge of energy and motivation I usually get from reading the power of though books.
Stace
Aug 04, 2015 Stace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one is a life changer. No way to summarize, but I found it to be one of the ultimate books on the dynamic of the Subconscious Mind. Still processing it all and will have to go back and look at my notes, but there is no fluff here - all good truth. Definitely recommend.
Sergei Petrosian
Great book!

Not an easy read, but content is excellent! The message is clear! Will read again! Highly recommend! Thank you Uell S Andersen!
Paul Brooks
This book really had an effect on my thinking. one of those books that found it's way into my hand just at the right time.
Debbie
Feb 10, 2015 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Powerful Book

I found this book to be very helpful and informative. This isn't a quick read. I found myself re-reading several sentences/paragraphs. I especially enjoyed the meditations.
Gituma Nturibi
May 07, 2013 Gituma Nturibi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An explanation of how the mind works subconscious and subconscious.
SOme of the metatphysical stuff especially about hypnosis and such flew over my head as I'm a bit skeptic but I really liked the sections on faith, love and the nature of success.
Having read some new thought stuff by Eckhart Tolle it felt like a revision of some of the concepts about ego as well as the unity of al things.
It also expounds well on how your way of thinking moulds what happens in your life as everything begins with a
Priscilla Lopez
Feb 10, 2016 Priscilla Lopez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book I recommend it to everyone who is looking for purpose and are trying to find out what life is about.

Mind blowing a very interesting and informative book. Looking to find answers . This book is a fantastic description of self. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Stanley Charleston
A-ha moment after a-ha moment still digesting it...
Steve
Nov 16, 2014 Steve rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
freeing
Michael Heath
Sep 13, 2012 Michael Heath rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought that this was a wonderful book. It is a "Law of Attraction" book and much more. US Andersen is very "dialed in" and gives a step by step way of using our minds to advance our life. He often uses scripture and quotes from sages to help make his case. This is a very good book for anyone who has read Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, The Secret etc. The Secret is a good introduction to the L of A but Three Magic Words makes up for where that book falls short.
Pam Young
Oct 22, 2014 Pam Young rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book I've read on the power of thoughts, the law of attraction, and "how to get there" where it's automatic, a way of life. Andersen is obviously New Thought. I keep it handy for "spot readings" where I let "someone else" point me to what I need to read in that moment.
Gina Giron-urquiola
Roopal
Jun 16, 2015 Roopal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I think everyone on the planet should read this book....it's life changing but you've got to be open to the bold concepts and ideas presented. This will be something I re-read every year. Truly amazing!
Sandra
Jan 25, 2013 Sandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. I'd already been using the three magic words so to discover at the end of the book what they were finally was fun.
Jon
Oct 28, 2014 Jon added it
goood
Daniel
Feb 04, 2013 Daniel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has some good ideas but can be somewhat laborious to get through. With that said, I'm happy I read it.
Katieatlanta
Jan 22, 2015 Katieatlanta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting metaphysical introduction to the "ask and you shall receive" belief structure.
Mindie
Apr 27, 2013 Mindie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Similar in content to Wallace Wattles' works, but much more in depth.
Dennis Helstrom
Jan 12, 2013 Dennis Helstrom rated it it was amazing
A long time to get to chapter 12, but well worth the ending.
Buddy Lo
Oct 16, 2013 Buddy Lo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I recommend this book to everyone. It is a great book.
Ces
Sep 19, 2013 Ces rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The greatest book I've ever read.
Gary D.
Apr 06, 2013 Joan Kite rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
Excellent.
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Psyche and Symbol: A Selection from the Writings of C.G. Jung
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes: Harnessing Our Power to Change the World
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • The Message of a Master: Classic Tale of Wealth, Wisdon, and the Secret of Success
  • Open Your Mind to Receive
  • Discover the Power Within You
  • Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others: The Fascinating Research That Can Land You the Husband of Your Dreams
  • The Neville Reader
  • Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am?: Insights Into Personal Growth
  • Be Love Now: The Path of the Heart
  • The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU
1947124
Uell Stanley Andersen was a successful self-help author in the 1950s and 1960s. Once a professional football player, he had a number of careers including running an advertising agency, wild-catting for oil, logging at the Columbia Sawmill, and acting as a gunnery officer on a destroyer escort.

Born in the USA of Norwegian parentage, U. S. Andersen developed his inspiring, dynamic philosophy during
More about Uell Stanley Andersen...

“Nothing is impossible to the human mind when the Lock is removed.” 0 likes