Start by marking “Surf's Up Geronimo! (Geronimo Stilton #20)” as Want to Read:
Surf's Up Geronimo! (Geronimo Stilton #20)

Surf's Up Geronimo! (Geronimo Stilton #20)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  1,931 ratings  ·  61 reviews
Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love. Ah, there's nothing like a relaxing vacation on the beach! I would spread out by the crystal-clear water with a good book. What more could a mouse want? At least, that was the plan ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Surf's Up Geronimo!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surf's Up Geronimo!

Missy
My first grader has read a couple of these, which have fun colored text that pops out on each page to emphasize certain phrases and sentences. But I perused this one and decided they are not for young children. I'm not ready for him to be reading books that say "sexy" and "I decided to talk to my therapist about being more assertive." Overall, Geronimo had a whiny tone.

Payal
lolzz
this book is so funny
geronimo's holiday became his worst nightmare
i really liked this book
it was soo amazing
i would like to go on vacation
somewhere peacful
not where geronimo went to =]
Jane
I thought that Trap was being really mean to Geronimo. I would atleast have yelled at him or something.
This book is about a mouse named Geronimo Stilton who wants a vacation,so his cousin Trap, sets him up with a traveling agency.
The agency talks about beautiful sights and wonders, but when Geronimo gets there, he finds something totally different. He expected a beautiful hotel with an ocean view, but he got a stinky hotel with a lot of cockroaches.
When he gets back to Mouse Island, he searches
Adrian
This is a series of Geronimo's adventures. Geronimo is tired and his co-workers thought a vacation would be great for him. They sent him to a motel near a beach and he thought it was a great idea. He immediately went home and packed up for his vacation. What he didn't know was that it was a really bad motel and rooms were unsanitary. Before he got to the motel, he was fill with joy and was so happy to have a break off of work. But when he got there, he was so shocked that there was so many peopl ...more
Amy Carr
We have become great "Geronimo Stilton" fans in our house! They are charming, visually fun, and totally entertaining for kids who are making that transition to chapter books. The reading level is probably 1st-2nd grade but both my boys and girl love them! Great stories for reluctant (and eager) readers! A whole series for them to sink their teeth into!
Mr
Amy Brantner, 111 pages. This book is in a funny series about a mouse named Geronimo. He lives in New Mouse City, and is the editor of a popular newspaper. Life seems good for him, right? Well, not exactly. He always gets into trouble, into some kind of an adventure. This story is about Geronimo REALLY needing a vacation. One day, he starts walking towards a popular, clean, sophisticated travel agency. But he gets stopped in his tracks by his obnoxious cousin, Trap. He tells Geronimo that he kno ...more
Shawn
Although I normally LOVE Geronimo Stilton books for their cultural, physical information and the entertaining way in which the books are written, I felt this one was not as good.

Premise: Geronimo feels it is time for a vacation and his cousin agrees. Cousin Trap leads Geronimo to a shady-looking travel agency and then teams up to bully Geronimo into buying an over-priced vacation that turns into a horrendous affair. The plane is dirty, the food inedible, the hotel roach infested, the beach over
Sean
This book is really funny.It is one of my favorite books of all time.Trap is being really mean to Geronimo. E.g. calling him Gerry-Berry. #I Loved it.
Harkomal
Its amazing and can this site please send the hole book to me in my ipad in newstand please
Ava
This was a very good book. In the story Geronimo decides he needs a break and so he goes on a vacation at the beach. But on the plane it was a total disaster! He has kicked from the little mouselet from the seat behind him, and guess what? The hotel was not very good either! Will things go right at the beach and will Geronimo ever have peace again? It was a good ending so go check that book out!
Bryony
Don't know about Geronimo. I thought the series looked promising; maybe I shouldn't have started with this book. My daughter wanted me to read it to her, and I did, and I finished it, but it was painful. I think she may have learned to listen before answering a question, and to trust yourself if your gut is telling you to not trust someone else - so that's good. I guess.
Gert
it was a good book but by the middle of the book i kind of just wanted it to end. I thought that it was gonna end that everyone else was going to have a good room and he got stuck with the bad one but it didnt, it also got annoying when Geronimo kept say ''did i mention'' but he says that all the time in all his books.
Marie Lindström
It 's a really funny story!
Doc-mok
While I love that Geronimo Stilton books have sparked a love of reading in my reluctant 8-year-old, I was dismayed to find the word "sexy" in this book and have to explain it to him. The book clearly would have been all right in not using that word. My kids do like the series, though.
shanice Davidson
this book is a great book as it is quick to read!! this will keep you read as it is about a rat that goes on a holiday and ends up bumping in to his nephew and he is given advice.. this is a awesome quick read
Neville Ridley-smith
Another of those book series I'd like to like but I'm just not sure. Too much paint by numbers I think. And the hyperbole in the writing in order to use words that can be put in a graphic typeface is kind of annoying.
Jarrad Lang
it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaryn
This story is about a rodent called Geronimo Stilton. This story is about him going to a beach, but thing doesn't go really right for him. What will happen?
Jess Danielle
We must not abuse ourselves all the time. We must treat ourselves for a trip to the beach, or to the spa. It is important that we help others too.
Musicallamb
This was pretty good, undeniably was a book that one could read in an hour, of course, all of the Geronimo Stilton series was like that.
Katy
Read this to my students and it is very cute. They loved it and are addicted to all of the books in the series!
Samantha Seburn
This book was good not my favourite but Gernimo goes on a vaction with his family and doesn't like it.
Arian
So then Geronimo wanted a relaxing vacation until... his cousin Trap came.
err... I forgot the rest.
Twyla
gernimo went on vacation it was a really bad one he had to go to an ugly hotel andhad to do dangerous things
Tiger
You'll be eager to jump into the ocean with your board after reading this fun book !!! :^)
Dei Santander
I read this book with my tutee and it's amazing that it really gets the kid's interest to read..
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck
  • The Hawk Bandits of Tarkoom (The Secrets of Droon, #11)
  • The Election-Day Disaster (Capital Mysteries #10)
  • Amazing Magnetism (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #12)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)