Start by marking “The Simple Diet: A Doctor's Science-Based Plan” as Want to Read:
The Simple Diet: A Doctor's Science-Based Plan

The Simple Diet: A Doctor's Science-Based Plan

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Lose up to 50 pounds in 12 weeks with a doctor's proven plan for losing weight-quickly, easily, and permanently. No counting, no measuring, no hassle. If you have tried to lose weight and failed, or lost weight and failed to keep it off, you're not alone. Two out of three Americans are overweight, many with between thirty and one hundred pounds to lose. Now Dr. James W. A ...more
Published December 27th 2011 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about The Simple Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Simple Diet

Mary
I'm excited about trying this eating plan. It is super-simple to understand and I believe it will be easy to implement and stick to. It couldn't be more convenient and involves no counting of calories, carbs or fat grams. Lots of fruit and vegetables are included, and there are contingency plans for hunger pangs. It will also be MUCH less expensive than Medifast or "joining" a weight-loss system.
Mindy
Perhaps the front of the book should say something about the fact that this doctor only cares about people that need to lose at least 100 pounds so that those of us who don't need to lose that much don't waste our time.
Syrna Williams
This is a good book for those people that can have meal replacement drinks and the frozen pre-made meals. It isn't a very good book for those with any kind of food allergies or intolerances.
Anonymous
I skimmed through it because this book is full of "advice" we already know, watch what you eat and exercise, but its main idea is to use meal replacements.
Moondance
An easy read. A simple plan. We'll see if it works.
Sharonfrazee
Very reasonable approach to weight loss
Brenda Oden
Brenda Oden marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Andrea
Andrea is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Michael Strong
Michael Strong marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Karin Mcavoy
Karin Mcavoy marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hyperbolic Geometry Dr. Anderson's Antioxidant, Antiaging Health Program Live Longer Better I Fought the Lord, and the Lord Won: A Memoir Diabetes