Start by marking “It's Rising Time!: What It Really Takes To Reach Your Financial Dreams” as Want to Read:
It's Rising Time!: What It Really Takes To Reach Your Financial Dreams

It's Rising Time!: What It Really Takes To Reach Your Financial Dreams

In It’s Rising Time Kim Kiyosaki makes a “call to women” — women who want to take control of their financial futures, women who don’t want to depend upon someone else for their security and well-being, women who want to be better partners in making great financial decisions for their families.

Kim encourages women to believe that it’s time to rise above obstacles that so ma
Published November 29th 2011 by Plata Publishing (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about It's Rising Time!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Rising Time!

Leanne Hunt
Mar 18, 2014 Leanne Hunt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: motivational
Wow! This book was amazing! Inspiring, informative, practical and, dare I say, life-changing? I have been a fan of Robert Kiyosaki for many years, but this book, written by Kim Kiyosaki, his wife, has special appeal. It is written specifically for women, presenting a strong case for women to pursue their own financial freedom by aspiring to what they really want, acquiring a sound financial education and applying what they learn with courage and tenacity.

The book is extremely accessible, making
Aug 03, 2016 Katrina rated it it was amazing
I did prefer her other book, but still love this one. I listened to the audio book, was not a fan of the narrator, often having the feeling I am being told off. The book itself is a good pep talk, inspiring and thought provoking. It can be read over and over and you will learn more from it each time. I am eagerly awaiting another book from the author. (hint hint)
Lori Anne Rising
Sep 01, 2012 Lori Anne Rising rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It's inspiring and actionable no matter what your finances are right now. And it's not the same tired advice everyone gives. This opens doors and makes complex ideas simple and accessible. If you want more, start here.
Sep 04, 2013 Joann rated it it was amazing
I like Kim's no-nonsense approach to financial education. She explains several basics very well and inspires you to learn more.
Oct 29, 2012 Anna rated it really liked it
Now my goals are a lot more do-able! Very savvy and well-thought out.
Rosa Frei
Inspirational, packed with good advice for woman on any aspect of finances and how to get ahead.
Nov 18, 2015 Kristiina rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: women
Great book for women that encourages to take action in your financial life. Many topics discussed, you can choose the topics you find interesting and research more about them. Many inspirational stories.
Jun 17, 2015 Chanika rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of Robert Kiyosaki and now I see where he gets it! I love his wife too. She is smart, aggressive and informative. I learned a lot.
Lisa Salinas
Dec 27, 2014 Lisa Salinas rated it it was amazing
I listened to it on CD and loved it. It is definitely worth another listen, and I will probably read the written version too.
Makayla Leone
Sep 29, 2014 Makayla Leone rated it really liked it
Excellent preview to building on the basic knowledge of financial language. A great introduction. I look forward to the seminar I am attending from Kim's company in a few days.
Feb 22, 2016 Shelley rated it really liked it
Finally, a motivational book with practical advice that I started using immediately. I didn't want it to end.
Robert Dudley
Robert Dudley rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Janice Coloma-yuson
Janice Coloma-yuson rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2013
Alba Alamillo Levy
Alba Alamillo Levy rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2016
Ciji rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Mer rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Yunuen Castañeda
Yunuen Castañeda rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2013
Emma rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Kristi rated it it was ok
Feb 24, 2013
Marisca de Beer
Marisca de Beer rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Jul 14, 2015 Tara marked it as to-read
Recommended by Leonie
Mahmod Hassab
Mahmod Hassab rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2013
Francine rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2015
Iveli rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2016
Codigos Promocionales
Codigos Promocionales rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
Sy Neo
Sy Neo rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Walaa Garoot
Walaa Garoot rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Xoe rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2016
Jinnette Nunez
Jinnette Nunez rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • From 0 To 130 Properties In 3. 5 Years
  • Modern Sauces: Sauce-Making for Everyone
  • From Seed to Skillet: A Guide to Growing, Tending, Harvesting, and Cooking Up Fresh, Healthy Food to Share with People You Love
  • Crafting a Meaningful Home: 27 DIY Projects to Tell Stories, Hold Memories, and Celebrate Family Heritage
  • Cooking in the Moment: A Year of Seasonal Recipes
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich...Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
  • Adventures in Solitude: What Not to Wear to a Nude Potluck and Other Stories from Desolation Sound
  • Orchard House: How a Neglected Garden Taught One Family to Grow
  • Rich Dad's Advisors: Guide to Investing In Gold and Silver: Everything You Need to Know to Profit from Precious Metals Now
  • Wisdom of the Mystic Masters
  • Find and Use Your Inner Power
  • Use Your Head to Get Your Foot in the Door: Job Search Secrets No One Else Will Tell You
  • Simple Truths: Clear and Simple Guidance on the Big Issues in Life
  • The Four Levels of Healing: A Guide to Balancing the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Physical Aspects of Life
  • The Raw 50: 10 Amazing Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Drinks for Your Raw Food Lifestyle
  • The Value of Saving: The Story of Benjamin Franklin