Start by marking “Healing Chakra: Light To Awaken My Soul (Book With Cd & Booklet)” as Want to Read:
Healing Chakra: Light To Awaken My Soul (Book With Cd & Booklet)

Healing Chakra: Light To Awaken My Soul (Book With Cd & Booklet)

This beautiful self-training package is designed to activate, balance, and integrate each chakra in order to create a harmonious and holistic chakra system. The book presents a step-by-step, easy-to-follow guide to healing and empowering each chakra. The CD consists of energy sensitizing and activating exercises for each chakra, with recordings of live music. The booklet ...more
Published by Healing Society

To ask other readers questions about Healing Chakra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Chakra

Danielle
Dec 16, 2014 Danielle rated it it was amazing
I liked this a lot. It's fairly comprehensive, without being overwhelming. I learned a lot about each chakra, and there are some great meditations and exercises for energy/chakra management in here that I really liked.
Suho Park
Jan 07, 2015 Suho Park rated it it was amazing
You need read this book at least 10times if you really want to understand deep meaning inside,what a great book!
Martha Mckinley
Dec 28, 2013 Martha Mckinley rated it it was amazing
I have read other books on the chakra system but this book "Healing Chakra, Light to Awaken My Soul" is so beautifully illustrated. It is also like reading poetry. It also explains the principles behind them and how they come from "The Heavenly Code." All of this will be explained in the book. No other chakra book will tell you this or explain how Ki energy can change your consciousness by using the chakra system. I love the beautiful music that is included in the CD. It has a guided training to ...more
Deanna Lee
Nov 26, 2014 Deanna Lee rated it it was amazing
This is the best book on chakras ever created. The information is so eaasy to read and understand, and the charts and explanations on the chakras and how they are connected to all of life in the Universe make it so simple for anyone to "get it." There are also many variations of exercises and meditations to awaken, heal and strengthen the chakras that Ilchi Lee complies together in an easy-to-absorb format. Plus, there's a free guided meditation CD included! Recommended to everyone!
Human Tiger
Mar 27, 2015 Human Tiger rated it really liked it
There are a few grammatical errors in this book.
How ever this is the most comprehensive book on the subject I've seen!
This book has descriptions of the chakras, it describes how the physical body is impacted by imbalanced chakras, how the mind is affected by imbalanced chakras, how to balance and heal the chakras with meditations and affirmations and even exercises.

Its a chakra "How-to" book. I love it.
John Fenton
Jan 09, 2014 John Fenton rated it it was amazing
Inspiring and easily understood. This book is a guide to understanding the energy system within our bodies known as the Chakra System. These systems have been known by many cultures for thousands of years, and Mr. Lee artfully captures the essence of the Chakra System. I use this book and CD as reference guides for balancing my energy and improving my health regularly.
Lenny Zuehlke
Mar 04, 2015 Lenny Zuehlke rated it it was amazing
Love the book, read it many times. Really give me insight into my energy system. Clear understanding of energy following through our bodies, mind and spirit. With the training's you can do with the guided CD you can experience the power of our energy system.
Maki Perry
Sep 26, 2014 Maki Perry rated it it was amazing
Ilchi Lee has written many books, but I think this one is the most beautiful. The pictures of chakras and explanation of each chakra are amazing and the training CD is one that everyone should experience. Highly recommended.
Yana Lee
Jan 22, 2015 Yana Lee rated it it was amazing
This book was best book I have ever read about Chakras.
Functions of Chakras, charactors of Chakras, and what ever you wanted to know about Chakras are in this book.
The CD on how to take care of chakras was very helpful too.
I recommend reading this book if you want to know all about Chakras.
Sung Kang
Jan 20, 2015 Sung Kang rated it it was amazing
This book is really amazing to know how to manage and recover my chakras. With this book, I can practice to make my chakras better condition for healthy and happy life. Thank you so much!
Kim Root
Sep 26, 2014 Kim Root rated it it was amazing
This is a very detailed, unique and inspiring explanation of the chakra system, including exercises and a training cd. I love it.
Stephanie
Nov 21, 2013 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Healing Chakra Awaken My Soul Book was easy for me to read and understand. It also came with an audio cd which was helpful.
Joyce Peprah
Apr 20, 2015 Joyce Peprah rated it it was amazing
This Healing Chakra book is an eye opener. I never understood the functions of the chakras, but this book made it very clear to me.
Heather Preisig
Was and still is a great guide when I want to know more about chakras and become more aware of my own chakras.
Alan
May 13, 2015 Alan rated it it was amazing
This is such an excellent book. I really helps me understand not just the chakra's, but how it relates to my energy and how it all effect me.
Banya Lim
Feb 13, 2015 Banya Lim rated it it was amazing
What a great compilation of beautiful information this book has. You will look at your body and energy in a different way after reading this book.
Maya Lee
Feb 14, 2015 Maya Lee rated it it was amazing
This is a good book to understand about chakra. And there is some tips how to make healthy chakras. If you are interested about charka, I'd like to recommend this book.
Soon Shin Lee
Apr 20, 2015 Soon Shin Lee rated it it was amazing
I read this book about 4 times. The wisdoms reveal one by one as I read more. So profound. As I understand about energy, I come to understand Life & Death, and the universe.
Sangkeun Yim
Jan 22, 2015 Sangkeun Yim rated it it was amazing
This is excellent book regarding Chakra. It explaines very clearly and simply yet very deep principles.
I recommmend to anyone. Thank you.
Sayong Kim
Mar 28, 2015 Sayong Kim rated it it was amazing
It was one of my favorite books by Ilchi Lee. I learned a lot about my energy system through the book Healing Chakra.
Hj Jang
Mar 06, 2015 Hj Jang rated it it was amazing
This is a great book .. i though Chakra is only for our physical body . but With this book i can understood my whole body mind spirit system
Butterfly
Butterfly rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2014
Chris Windle
Chris Windle rated it it was amazing
Shin Yoosoo
Shin Yoosoo rated it it was amazing
Nicole Wasserman
Nicole Wasserman rated it it was amazing
Carole Liss
Carole Liss rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Michela
Michela rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2013
Kyoungmin Nho
Kyoungmin Nho rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Jonelle Moore
Jonelle Moore rated it it was amazing
Anita
Sep 26, 2014 Anita added it
I love this book. It maked me excited to know who I am.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
193582
From a young age, I struggled to find the answers to what I think of are life's fundamental questions: Who am I? and Why am I alive? I found those answers for myself after much study and circumspection, culminating in strict fasting and meditation on top of Moak Mountain in South Korea more than 30 years ago.

What I discovered opened up a new life and a new world for me. Since then, I've sought to
More about Ilchi Lee...

“When you honestly face the fact that the time you will have in this body and this lifetime is limited, you begin to ask yourself important questions about how you will use that time. What legacy, what gift do you wish to leave behind for others? How would you like to be remembered after you have left this life?” 8 likes