Start by marking “Snog: A Puppy's Guide to Love” as Want to Read:
Snog: A Puppy's Guide to Love

Snog: A Puppy's Guide to Love

4.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  122 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Snog: A Puppy's Guide to Love features sixty original and captivating images of puppies by the world's most popular animal photographer. Hale uses her lens, her love of dogs, and a great deal of patience to create an enchanting perspective on how puppies see the world. Whether napping or nibbling at each other's ears, these adorable pooches show a deep, easily shared affec ...more
Published October 26th 2007 by Little, Brown and Company

To ask other readers questions about Snog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snog

Christyn
Snog: A Puppy's Guide to Love was another wonderful Rachael Hale photography book featuring puppies and quotes. So some of the quotes were…a little bit odd (in the way I'm not sure they really belonged), but to be honest I didn't open the book for the quotes - I opened it for the puppies. I am such a sucker for these kinds of books. But who can resist those cute faces, ears, tails, and paws, and round wiggly bodies?
Samantha
Jun 20, 2013 Samantha rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Pet owners and animal lovers
I picked up this book from the library because it looks so cute. I couldn't help it. Its a very short book, with short quotes and lots of puppies. NIce and lighthearted, I thoroughly enjoyed it and couldn't help but smile, laugh, chuckle and giggle at some of the puppies. There's something about a puppy that you can't help but love... great photography, adorable animals. ^_^ Would make a nice coffee table book.
Rory
May 28, 2009 Rory rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: snoggers and puppy-lurvers
Shelves: nonfiction
What? What!? It was on display at my library and looked super cute. Why you gotta be such a hater?
Deborah
Jan 20, 2016 Deborah rated it it was amazing
Absolutley precious pictures with a quote here and there -- This book is FULL of smiles for you if you love dogs!
treehugger
Jan 06, 2008 treehugger rated it really liked it
Shelves: own_it, art
This is one of the cutest pet art book out there - Rachael Hale does amazing stuff with puppy pictures, and at the end is an index where she says a little something about taking each individual photograph. VERY cute. Got it for a Christmas present and have 'read' it 3 times since then ;)
Lisa
Feb 09, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
this is one of the cutest books that i have ever seen. after watching my sister go through a hard time with her old dog i told myself that i never wanted to go through that myself. but after looking at this book who can resist a fun playful cute puppy. i want one so bad.
Kimber
Oct 08, 2008 Kimber added it
as u se i have a large collection of rachel hale books i collect them as well s elephants. i love this book becuse it makes your heart drop like parahute! it makes you feel like ur whole body is sinking into a large container of soap it just makes you feel so awesome!!
Claire
Feb 28, 2008 Claire rated it it was ok
Shelves: fluff
Eh. Maybe I'm heartless. The puppies were cute of course. However, the lame quotes and overly posed pictures made me realize that wandering through random puppy pictures of flickr would be more satisfying.
Kate
Nov 15, 2007 Kate rated it liked it
Warning: do not look at this book if you are in any way considering buying a dog...these puppies will make you run right out and get one. Too many pure breeds for my taste but darn cute, nonetheless.
Jamie
Jul 28, 2008 Jamie rated it liked it
The puppy pictures in this booj are adorable. However, the sayings and stories are a bit trite. It would have been better just as a picture book - but really, who can be mad about kissing puppies?
Tanya
Jan 07, 2008 Tanya rated it it was amazing
This is the cutest book ever -- I have not actually read the text, since I can't stop looking at the pictures. One adorable puppy after another. This book is a treasure!!!
Kami
May 15, 2008 Kami rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Animal lovers
I have often wished for a book with cute pictures of puppies. Here it is. It is so cute. I am going to read all of her other books too. Kate and I loved it.
Wendy
Jan 25, 2012 Wendy rated it it was amazing
So cute!

Ran across this the other day helping someone look for cat books...I said, "But dogs are cuter. I mean, just look at this book!!"

Annie
Nov 14, 2008 Annie rated it really liked it
I think the title says it all...any dog lover will love this one. Especially if you don't have time to read!
Mollyrose
Nov 16, 2007 Mollyrose rated it it was amazing
i mean, have you seen anything cuter? no. because nothing cuter exists, except for my dog.
Kelli
Aug 30, 2009 Kelli rated it really liked it
Absolutely adorable. Photos taken by someone who obviously loves dogs.
Kelby Merchant
Jan 01, 2009 Kelby Merchant rated it really liked it
my mom got me this book for christmas it was a cute book.
Aleta
Aug 29, 2013 Aleta rated it really liked it
Recommended to Aleta by: Phil Seigler
Just sweet cuteness. Or cute sweetness. Whichever.
Emily
May 01, 2008 Emily rated it it was amazing
Shelves: artsy-fartsy
Best ten minutes I've had in a long time.
Amanda
Jan 19, 2008 Amanda rated it really liked it
it's SOOOOOO darn cute.
Rachel
Jun 24, 2015 Rachel rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2014, stars-3
I liked it. ...more
holly
holly marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Savannah
Savannah rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Kerry
Kerry added it
Mar 28, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Desiree dobbs
Desiree dobbs marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Marianne
Marianne marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Rachel Lehmann
Rachel Lehmann rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Animal photographer Rachael McKenna (née Hale).

Also writes as Rachael Hale McKenna
More about Rachael Hale...