Start by marking “Stranger Delight” as Want to Read:
Stranger Delight

Stranger Delight

2.93 of 5 stars 2.93  ·  rating details  ·  488 ratings  ·  33 reviews
Claire moved around to the side of the house to watch her best friend Samantha make love to her boyfriend. Mesmerised by the scene in front of her she didn't notice the stranger who snuck up behind her.

And when the stranger started to caress and fondle her she didn't ask him to stop, in fact she begged him for more.

After having one of the most intense sex sessions that she
Published July 31st 2011

To ask other readers questions about Stranger Delight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranger Delight

Bea
Well, it needed a copy editor, but the story was okay. I was expecting steamier sex scenes but what we got was decent. The story could have used more fleshing out, even with it's short length. I didn't feel like I knew Luke or Claire. In fact, not five minutes after finishing the story I'd already forgotten Claire's name and had to look it up. I got it for free, and that's what it was worth.
Dragana
3.5 stars - I even contemplated giving it 4, but it wasn't that good...

Another Kindle freebie. I was attracted by a description of this short story. I was wondering what more can happen since story is just 15 pages long, and I can tell you - a lot. There is a lot of action, events and development packed into this. It missed that special something to make me really feel chemistry between main characters, but as far as erotic short stories go, this is one of the better ones I read.
Milena's Book Corner
Like many other short stories in this category, this was another fast and sexy read. I wouldn't go as far as saying it was "romantic" but i can't classify the character's actions as "rape" either like other reviewers have said. For it to be rape, the female character would have had put up some kind of a struggle and be non responsive - which as turned out was quite the opposite. I like it that the author created a mysterious scenario and the story flowed well.
Kathryn Parry
It started out great but was a little dull in the middle. It was still a good read and I would be happy to read more from this author. A little predictable but I found no problems with the writing. I'm not bothered by correct grammar as long as it reads well and this does. Maybe a good beta reader could offer some ideas to liven up the middle because I think there is a good potential in the story
Sónia Tigol
This story like many other short stories in this category, was a fast and sexy read. It was only 15 pages but it had a pretty good plot. It would have been nice to have a little more backstory on Luke and Claire but over all a good read.
Amanda
This was short and to the point....the story started out hot, and ended hot. Though I though Joel was a pansy ass for slapping a girl. Someone should have bitch slapped him for that one.
Other than that I enjoyed reading this.
Patty Presley
I obviously read this, but it was a while ago, and I don't really remember reading it. I am only giving it a 4 because I can't remember it, but if I'd not liked it, I wouldn't have finished it.
Tina
Very short erotic story. It was only 15 pages but it had a pretty good plot. I would read more from this author.
Shelly
I actually did not think this was hot, too quick, but I liked the plot. A bit short.
Imane Belcaid tang
The book was mkay..! Nothing more or less
Betty
A short, sweet, sexy, fun read.
Jill
A very sexy quick read!

It was a good short read!!!
Louise
The perfect short story night cap!
If we could only be honest with ourselves from the start we wouldn't feel guilty so often?
Anyway. Great short story. Wish I was Claire!
Zoey
Good. Her best friend. Watching her friend. Chooses him instead of popular dude. Claire and Luke
Anna
This was erotica, not romance.
Ellie Potts
This was a fun sexy story. I wish that it had been a little longer.
T.M. Williams
I feel like the person who wrote this (I don't even want to use the word author) did it on her lunch break out of boredom and decided to publish it on Amazon and her only experience is writing emails prior. It was awful. I get that erotica is about the sex... but I'm pretty sure the first scene was the only thing she had in mind and didnt' know what to do with the rest of the story so threw something together. Read the blurb, that's pretty much it.
Angel **Book Junkie**
I think I am finally figuring this out....
When an author writes a short story they leave out any and all back story.

Why? Why not write a longer story and give the readers everything then have someone walk away wondering what the heck they just read. This book was good and I felt like I was going to like it in the beginning it fizzled and all I remembered was the first scene with the stranger. I have already forgotten the rest of the story.
Dre
This shirt story just didn't work for me. I knew who it was from page 1, and I didn't understand why Sam told Luke that Claire was dating the actor. They had one date... does that mean they are dating?! The people in this story seemed very immature, and while I enjoy drama in my fiction the drama these characters created was ridiculous. Glad it was free and only a couple if pages; otherwise, it would have ended up on my DNF shelf.
Melissa
Not great...extremely short read about a girl who lets some stranger have sex with her while she's watching her best friends get it on in their bedroom. Kinda creepy...I mean, who does that? She doesn't even turn around to see who she just had sex with...OUTSIDE! Outrageously rediculous.
Djg
Stranger Delight by Tabitha Levin

It was very short and it would have been nice to have a little more backstory on Luke and Claire but over all a good quick read.
Clarke

Sexy short story. Would have been better without the drama btw. Didn't much care for the writing but interesting concept.
Denise Koopman
Short story but ok I guess. I need to pay more attention to how many pages are in the book.
Heather
This was okay. It was predictable, but that is a hallmark of a so-so short story.
Marye
Freebies from Amazon are a hit & miss. This one was a Huge Miss!!
Jetta
Nov 02, 2014 Jetta added it
Shelves: did-not-finish, d-f-k
Amazon freebie...only 18 pages and still couldn't finish it.
Shiela
Not really into short stories.
**Danielle** Kindle Lover
Interesting short story.
Roxie
Garbage. But free! LOL.
  • Phantom Lovers
  • Sweetest Mistress (Fem Dom, #1)
  • Under His Hands
  • Shelter from the Storm
  • Bride's Holiday Gift (Star Brides #3)
  • Male Order (Reigning Men, #1)
  • Beg for It
  • The Awakening Society
  • Summer's Journey: Volume Two - Alphabetical Assignation (Summer's Journey, #2)
  • Amy "Red" Riding's Hood
  • Sex By The Numbers
  • A Wild Night's Encounter
  • Demon Seed (Good Will Ghost Hunting, #1)
  • Morning Glory
  • The Exam (Doctor's Orders, #1)
  • The Bond That Consumes Us (Eternal Bond, #3)
  • Dream Lover
  • Superior Officer
Hold On - Complete (Books 1, 2 & 3) Box Set Bundle Desperately Delicious: Seven Sexy Romance Collection The Biker (Bad Boys, #3) Hunger For Truth Hold On