Start by marking “Stranger Delight” as Want to Read:
Stranger Delight

Stranger Delight

Claire moved around to the side of the house to watch her best friend Samantha make love to her boyfriend. Mesmerised by the scene in front of her she didn't notice the stranger who snuck up behind her.

And when the stranger started to caress and fondle her she didn't ask him to stop, in fact she begged him for more.

After having one of the most intense sex sessions that she
Published July 31st 2011

To ask other readers questions about Stranger Delight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranger Delight

Bea
Well, it needed a copy editor, but the story was okay. I was expecting steamier sex scenes but what we got was decent. The story could have used more fleshing out, even with it's short length. I didn't feel like I knew Luke or Claire. In fact, not five minutes after finishing the story I'd already forgotten Claire's name and had to look it up. I got it for free, and that's what it was worth.
Kathryn Parry
Oct 22, 2013 Kathryn Parry rated it liked it
It started out great but was a little dull in the middle. It was still a good read and I would be happy to read more from this author. A little predictable but I found no problems with the writing. I'm not bothered by correct grammar as long as it reads well and this does. Maybe a good beta reader could offer some ideas to liven up the middle because I think there is a good potential in the story
Dragana
3.5 stars - I even contemplated giving it 4, but it wasn't that good...

Another Kindle freebie. I was attracted by a description of this short story. I was wondering what more can happen since story is just 15 pages long, and I can tell you - a lot. There is a lot of action, events and development packed into this. It missed that special something to make me really feel chemistry between main characters, but as far as erotic short stories go, this is one of the better ones I read.
Milena's Book Corner
Oct 13, 2012 Milena's Book Corner rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Like many other short stories in this category, this was another fast and sexy read. I wouldn't go as far as saying it was "romantic" but i can't classify the character's actions as "rape" either like other reviewers have said. For it to be rape, the female character would have had put up some kind of a struggle and be non responsive - which as turned out was quite the opposite. I like it that the author created a mysterious scenario and the story flowed well.
Sónia Tigol
Jun 05, 2013 Sónia Tigol rated it liked it
This story like many other short stories in this category, was a fast and sexy read. It was only 15 pages but it had a pretty good plot. It would have been nice to have a little more backstory on Luke and Claire but over all a good read.
Amanda
Feb 17, 2013 Amanda rated it liked it
Shelves: returned-books
This was short and to the point....the story started out hot, and ended hot. Though I though Joel was a pansy ass for slapping a girl. Someone should have bitch slapped him for that one.
Other than that I enjoyed reading this.
Tina
Sep 16, 2012 Tina rated it liked it
Very short erotic story. It was only 15 pages but it had a pretty good plot. I would read more from this author.
Patty Presley
Jul 07, 2013 Patty Presley rated it really liked it
I obviously read this, but it was a while ago, and I don't really remember reading it. I am only giving it a 4 because I can't remember it, but if I'd not liked it, I wouldn't have finished it.
Jill
Jan 16, 2013 Jill rated it liked it
A very sexy quick read!

May 05, 2013 Laura rated it liked it
It was a good short read!!!
Imane Belcaid tang
Mar 18, 2013 Imane Belcaid tang rated it liked it
The book was mkay..! Nothing more or less
Shelly
Sep 18, 2012 Shelly rated it liked it
I actually did not think this was hot, too quick, but I liked the plot. A bit short.
Betty
Mar 17, 2013 Betty rated it really liked it
A short, sweet, sexy, fun read.
T.M. Williams
Aug 31, 2013 T.M. Williams rated it did not like it
I feel like the person who wrote this (I don't even want to use the word author) did it on her lunch break out of boredom and decided to publish it on Amazon and her only experience is writing emails prior. It was awful. I get that erotica is about the sex... but I'm pretty sure the first scene was the only thing she had in mind and didnt' know what to do with the rest of the story so threw something together. Read the blurb, that's pretty much it.
Dre
This shirt story just didn't work for me. I knew who it was from page 1, and I didn't understand why Sam told Luke that Claire was dating the actor. They had one date... does that mean they are dating?! The people in this story seemed very immature, and while I enjoy drama in my fiction the drama these characters created was ridiculous. Glad it was free and only a couple if pages; otherwise, it would have ended up on my DNF shelf.
Angel **Book Junkie**
I think I am finally figuring this out....
When an author writes a short story they leave out any and all back story.

Why? Why not write a longer story and give the readers everything then have someone walk away wondering what the heck they just read. This book was good and I felt like I was going to like it in the beginning it fizzled and all I remembered was the first scene with the stranger. I have already forgotten the rest of the story.
Melissa
Jan 08, 2013 Melissa rated it it was ok
Not great...extremely short read about a girl who lets some stranger have sex with her while she's watching her best friends get it on in their bedroom. Kinda creepy...I mean, who does that? She doesn't even turn around to see who she just had sex with...OUTSIDE! Outrageously rediculous.
Djg
Oct 08, 2012 Djg rated it liked it
Stranger Delight by Tabitha Levin

It was very short and it would have been nice to have a little more backstory on Luke and Claire but over all a good quick read.
Louise
Nov 17, 2014 Louise rated it it was amazing
The perfect short story night cap!
If we could only be honest with ourselves from the start we wouldn't feel guilty so often?
Anyway. Great short story. Wish I was Claire!
Clarke
Oct 18, 2012 Clarke rated it it was ok

Sexy short story. Would have been better without the drama btw. Didn't much care for the writing but interesting concept.
Jeff
Jeff rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2013
Erica Hurkala
Erica Hurkala rated it it was ok
Mar 26, 2016
Candace
Candace rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Brandie
Brandie rated it did not like it
Jan 05, 2013
holly merry
holly merry rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2014
Jo
Jo rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2013
Natasha
Natasha rated it did not like it
Jun 17, 2015
Patricia Baker
Patricia Baker rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
*~*Kolie*~*
*~*Kolie*~* rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Bre
Bre rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2012
  • Under His Hands
  • Phantom Lovers
  • Sweetest Mistress
  • Shelter from the Storm
  • Bride's Holiday Gift (Star Brides #3)
  • Summer's Journey: Volume Two - Alphabetical Assignation (Summer's Journey, #2)
  • Beg for It
  • The Exam (Doctor's Orders, #1)
  • The Awakening Society
  • Male Order (Reigning Men, #1)
  • Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1)
  • Typist #2 - Spanking the Billionaire Novelist (Billionaire Novelist #2)
  • I Married an Alien
  • Amy "Red" Riding's Hood
  • Morning Glory
  • His Acquisition (The Billionaire's Muse, #1)
  • Moan For Uncle (Moan for Uncle, #1)
  • Dream Lover