Start by marking “Goodbye, Pert Breasts: The Diary Of A Newborn Dad” as Want to Read:
Goodbye, Pert Breasts: The Diary Of A Newborn Dad

Goodbye, Pert Breasts: The Diary Of A Newborn Dad

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews
'Goodbye, Pert Breasts' is the ultimate guide to the sticky nine months of pregnancy for new and experienced dads everywhere! With an insightful and hilarious week-by-week account of Ben's wife's pregnancy that all fathers can relate to followed by a load of chapters all committed to giving you the best advice possible, this is the one book every dad should not be without!
Published April 25th 2011 by lulu.com (first published January 29th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Goodbye, Pert Breasts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goodbye, Pert Breasts

Iain
Not a bad read and genuinely funny throughout. The first half of the book I found the most interesting, being the phase I'm going through: the lead-up to the birth and what to expect. Ben's frank writing (his wife can't have proofread this - she'd have killed him) really reflects my experiences over the last 8-and-a-bit months, and the advice as to what to expect is appreciated.

The second half of the book is more information-heavy and repeats a lot of facts which were given in the first half. It...more
Rachel
hilarious! The pictures are well timed and often sent me into fits of giggles. Having read many, many, many pregnancy and parenting books aimed at women, it was refreshing to have a man's take on the 'sticky situations.' Brilliant, it was free on Amazon, but I would have paid and still been a very happy camper.
Sharon
It was okay for a freebie from Amazon. Thought it would be more of a 'diary', rather than a week by week 'this is what happens'. Definitely one for the dads rather than the mums.
Sharon
I really enjoyed this book. It was so easy to read and humour and pictures was very well placed! Great read for anyone expecting.
Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2014
Erin Lee
Erin Lee marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Chris Taylor
Chris Taylor marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Kirsty Stanley
Kirsty Stanley marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Sarah Carling
Sarah Carling marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Mrs M
Mrs M marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Lauraloves
Lauraloves marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2012
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2012
Rachael
Rachael marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2012
Bozena
Bozena added it
May 16, 2012
Teething Pains: How to Survive Being a Dad How I Came to Hold You When Dan Lived in the Woods When Dan Lived In The Woods Skidmark and the Quest for Coolness