Start by marking “Happy Home: Twenty-One Sewing and Craft Projects to Pretty Up Your Home” as Want to Read:
Happy Home: Twenty-One Sewing and Craft Projects to Pretty Up Your Home

Happy Home: Twenty-One Sewing and Craft Projects to Pretty Up Your Home

Jennifer Paganelli designs one of the most popular fabric lines in the marketplace. In this gorgeous collection, she shows readers how to whip up twenty-one beautiful accessories to transform their space into a sunny, happy home. Each project showcases Jennifer's fresh, whimsical style—from luxe drapery to cheery tablecloths and napkins. Featuring simple step-by-step ...more
Published April 4th 2012 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about Happy Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Home

liberal sprinkles
Apr 08, 2012 liberal sprinkles rated it really liked it
Warning: Happy Home is an explosion of colors. Enter at your own risk!

Seriously though, if you love Jennifer Paganelli's style, I don't see why this book won't be a favorite. There is an overload of amazing hues and patterns. The palette is bright, bold, happy and festive. The 21 projects are designed to help you transform your home into a vivid, happy space filled with cute, pretty and girly accessories. There are tutorials for ruffle pillows, fabric-covered boxes, bags, a basket, a bed cover,
Rebecca
Flipped through, as it's mostly sewing instructions and patterns. I love the bright-on-bright patterns of the author's fabrics! Another nice book design from Chronicle Books.

"The more you strive and search for happiness the more you overlook the possibility that it is here already." --Robert Holden

"Play around with fabrics and don't be afraid to mix and match colors. Radiant hues lend such vibrancy to decor!"

"Try to remember that you are right where you are supposed to be, and that is where happ
Relyn
Mar 11, 2016 Relyn rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: happy color lovers - even if you don't sew
Recommended to Relyn by: spotted on my library website
Oh my! This cover is wonderful enough to make a woman want to buy this book. I absolutely love Jennifer Paganelli's fabric line, Sis Boom. The projects were well planned with easy to follow illustrations. But, what I loved most were the illustrations. I plan to make my first quilt this summer. This book firmedup my decision to use Sis Boom fabrics for the quilt.
Joanne Wiggins
Sep 23, 2012 Joanne Wiggins rated it it was ok
These items are for the sewer who is more advanced than I. They are for a girly girls home and my hubby wouldn't like living with these decorations throughout the house. I myself would like a few of the items but won't be making any of the designs.
Tisha
Jul 13, 2012 Tisha rated it liked it
This book is cute - but all the patterns are available in more helpful versions (and with feedback) on the internet. There was nothing original here.
Helena
Jul 22, 2013 Helena rated it liked it
Shelves: crafts, nonfiction
Loved the color palette, it's a very pretty book. I don't know that I'd make much in it since I'm still very much a beginning sewer, but good inspiration.
Trish Boese
Jan 25, 2016 Trish Boese rated it it was ok
Shelves: sewing
2* This is a pretty book, but I will not make any of these projects because they are not my style, I guess. They are a little too ruffly and flowery.
Trish
Jan 05, 2014 Trish rated it it was ok
This book was different then I thought it would be. The crafts in here are more party crafts than useful crafts for your home.
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Emilie A Proctor
Emilie A Proctor rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
Meghan
Meghan rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was ok
Feb 27, 2013
S T
S T rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2013
Jenna
Jenna rated it did not like it
Oct 03, 2012
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
May 31, 2012
Kittypocket
Kittypocket rated it did not like it
Dec 23, 2013
Elizabeth Hollingsworth
Elizabeth Hollingsworth rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2015
Ami
Ami rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2013
Linda
Feb 09, 2016 Linda rated it it was ok
Shelves: needlework
Not excited by the projects
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2012
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2012
Andrea McDowell
Andrea McDowell rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it did not like it
Apr 16, 2012
Glenna
Glenna rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Susan O'brien
Susan O'brien rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2012
Jenny Grant
Jenny Grant rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2014
Susie Steadman
Susie Steadman rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2013