Start by marking “The Christmas Toy Factory (Geronimo Stilton 27)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Toy Factory (Geronimo Stilton 27)

The Christmas Toy Factory (Geronimo Stilton #27)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,491 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Ho, ho, ho! I love Christmas in New Mouse City. But this year, Grandfather William wanted me to research a new story. He asked me to dress up like Santa Claus and let lots of little mouselets sit on my lap. Cheese niblets! If only I had my own team of reindeer and could fly far, far away. . . .
Published by Scholastic (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Toy Factory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Toy Factory

Isdlions
I think this is a great book because it is fun to read and adventurous. It is nice to read at times when you are bored. I read it a lot of times because it is one of my favorite books.

Its about a mouse (Geronimo Stilton) who has to deliver the presents for Santa Claus because Santa has the measels. Can Geronimo do it? Well, I won't tell because its for me to know and you to find out.

I would really recommend this book to other 4th Graders who like funny and adventurous books. Once your are in it
Colby
Nov 16, 2008 Colby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who is Geronimo Stilton? He's a brainy Italian mouse who lives in New Mouse City and edits a newspaper, The Rodent's Gazette. He and his human creators have had adventures all over the world, each one resulting in a book. In this Christmas tale, Geronimo has become a workaholic with no time to celebrate the holiday, much to the chagrin of his colleagues and relatives, especially his favorite nephew, Benjamin Stilton. When the hard-working mouse finally falls asleep at his desk, Christmas comes t ...more
Karen
Dec 14, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first chapter book that my Kindergarten son checked out from his school library, and it was a very good one to start with. We read a few chapters every night for the past week, and he remembered the overall story from one night to the next, and laughed out loud in a few places.
Colleen Mertens
Dec 29, 2014 Colleen Mertens rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute Christmas story where Geronimo Stilton has to adventure to help Santa deliver Christmas toys. Geronimo's interactions with the elf in the story are pretty comical. Nice quick read for the kids for the holidays.
Zavier
Jun 09, 2015 Zavier rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this book but sometimes I get bored when I read this book lot of times
Aryan
May 10, 2015 Aryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-read-by-me
It was very nice and it was super fun to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma
Apr 29, 2015 Emma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
it was so much better than some of the other ones I have read
Freya Moss
Apr 30, 2015 Freya Moss rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is not even christmas but I still LOVED it!! :-)
Ishita Khichar
..............
Twyla
I learned that just because it seemed real doesn't mean it's not a dreeam
Jin Young
Jun 21, 2012 Jin Young rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I realized that Santa isn't always healthy. I liked the part when Santa asked Geronimo to deliver the toys to children all over the world. Geronimo delivered the presents with an elf called Ding Dong. Ding Dong was jealous that Santa didn't let him deliver the toys, so he tricked Geronimo,but soon Geronimo saved him when he drowned in an icy lake,so the two became a bestfriend. Santa thanked Geronimo after he delivered all presents.
Andrea Labonte
Apr 04, 2015 Andrea Labonte rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: juv
Great book
Chiara  Tomlinson!
Apr 29, 2012 Chiara Tomlinson! rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(BLURB)

Ho, ho, ho! I love christmas in New Mouse City. But this year, there was just too much work to do at my newspaper, THE RODENT'S GAZETTE. I was so busy, I could hardly even squeak! And my friends and family were getting their tails in a twist because i didn't have time to celebrate. Cheese niblets! If only i had my ownteam of reindeer and could fly far, far away to santa's toy factory....
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
Jasmine Su9
Apr 07, 2008 Jasmine Su9 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The main character is Geronimo Stilton...He was working at late night and an elf came and look for him for help...The elf told him that Santa is having MEASLES and want him to give the chritmas present to the children....Then Geronimo accept..He was happy giving out so many presents but tired too..
Reid
Jan 29, 2013 Reid rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Theis is a really cool book. The book is about Geronimo stilton and how he wants to save christmas, santa is sick and he needs help to save christmas so gronimo stilton is coming to the rescue.also It made me smile when i read this book and I reccomend this book to 3-5 to read it.
Brianna Schrag
This book is about a mouse who has to save Christmas for Santa, will he be able to do it? Read and find out. :)
Lulya
Jan 08, 2012 Lulya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All of the Geronimo Stilton books are funny,but this one is funnier!!!!!!I like how I read it myself!
Tinka52k
Jul 11, 2011 Tinka52k rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i like this book alot i read it in school it is a grat book you should read it ro
Karen
A cute chapter book during the holidays, although not the best of the series.
Lahsim
Oct 14, 2012 Lahsim marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This is my favourite book series... I started since I was 8 years old.
Barnak
Oct 11, 2015 Barnak rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: neel-book-list
I like when ding dong bring geronimo stilton to the north pole
Azure
Mar 20, 2008 Azure rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Elisa
This book is really nice... I highly recommeed it!!
Connie Gunderson
A little bit of a play on A Christmas Carol.
Satori Mcgillivray
I have the hole seat of Geronimo Stilton books
Benjamin R
Nov 05, 2009 Benjamin R rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorite books.
Hailey
Oct 20, 2012 Hailey marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Want to read do not know how to get it
Cosette
How do you read the book?
Priscilla
Jul 08, 2013 Priscilla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was an amazing book.
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle
  • Thea Stilton and the Mystery on the Orient Express
  • Beware! It's Friday the 13th (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #13)
  • Emily The Emerald Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Jewel Fairies, #3)
  • Clifford's Busy Week (Clifford the Big Red Dog (Paperback))
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 63 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)