Start by marking “Survivor (The Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Survivor (The Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond, Book 1)

Survivor (The Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond #1)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  9 reviews
With input from the movie's director/writer, M. Night Shymalan, this book provides exciting insight into the film's mysteries and crafts intriguing secrets of its own. After Cole Sear witnesses a plane crash, the many victims come after him. He must try to put everything right, solve the mystery behind the crash, and help the one survivor -- an eight-year-old girl.
Published September 1st 2000 by Scholastic (first published August 31st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Survivor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Survivor

Sarah Sammis
I'm typically not a fan of movie tie-in. Novelizations are one thing but to create an entire series of books from one film seems like a bit much. With that in mind, I reluctantly read Survivor, the first of the Scholastic books based on the Sixth Sense film. The film is now ten years old and the book series is nine years old so the hype has long since died. Can the book stand on its own after all this time?

Surprisingly (to me), the answer is yes. The main character is now Cole Sear and I suppose
Alicia
I enjoyed this book though it wasn't much of a scary story for me. I found the story intresting though. I found it intresting how Cole was dealing with seeing the spirits from the plane crash.
Beeltri
I don't have to say that much about this book, it was quite short, the size of the book itself wasn't big exactly and the font was rather huge for a book. However, it was a quick and interesting read, the plot was well delivered and the retelling of the movie was done okay.

Cole is a nice guy, I wasn't able to identify with any of the characters completely but I guess he's the nearest one. What I disliked about this book is that it was really poor on descriptions, and not only the physical appear
Joy
Love this movie and was really excited to see a book based on it. The characters were portrayed as they were in the movie. It was a good, short read even if it is for kids ;-)
Gissellex3
omg guys this book is scaryy, the lil kid can see dead ppl!!! ahhhhhhhh
Denise Ysabel
i love it! it was really scary and has alot of mysterious things going on.
 Marla
4.5 stars. Very suspenseful and gory, but exciting and enjoyable.
Amber
I loved this book a lot!!
Jack C.
Fantasy

Quarter 1
Lizzie
Lizzie is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2015
April Charisse
April Charisse marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Andrea Schultz
Andrea Schultz marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Sidra Ilyas
Sidra Ilyas is currently reading it
Jul 13, 2015
Sonal
Sonal added it
Jun 27, 2015
Breanna Weaver
Breanna Weaver marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Nikki
Nikki added it
Jun 15, 2015
Katie Baker
Katie Baker marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Miriam Muggeridge
Miriam Muggeridge marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Emily Goovaerts
Emily Goovaerts marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Jton
Jton added it
May 10, 2015
Santino Torres
Santino Torres marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

The Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond (3 books)
  • Runaway (Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond #2)
  • Hangman (Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond #3)
Runaway (Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond #2) Hangman (Sixth Sense: Secrets from Beyond #3) A Sunday Kind Of Love: A Football Romance Life Size, Volume 1 Life Size, Volume 2