Start by marking “Death With A Conscience” as Want to Read:
Death With A Conscience

Death With A Conscience

2.88 of 5 stars 2.88  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Mankind has discovered a new way to kill; a weapon called Scythe comprised of technology that can transform a soldier into a one-man army. But this weapon has a flaw, according to the soldier assigned to use it. It does not want to kill. When war breaks out, this weapon of mass destruction fears that it may not have a choice.
ebook
Published May 15th 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Death With A Conscience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death With A Conscience

Alison
This was a short story, it was OK but lacked character development which is why I don't usually like short stories. About a man who has gone blind, who also lost his wife and with a little magic, his daughter helps him out.
William Bentrim
Dog Passing Through by Andre Cruz
A little girl loses both parents and fights back with her mother’s art.

This is a short story. The mode is hopeful and sad. Rebecca loses her Mom which is sad. She fights back when she loses her Dad.

The story is compelling and touching. Magic is fleeting and the human character is flawed in this story. How magic can force emotional healing is a critical aspect to the story.

Of course the dog will grab the animal lovers as it should.

I enjoyed it.

I recommend the s...more
Crystal
I had to come and edit my review and state that the author will seek you out if you give him a bad review. I find this a little ridiculous seeing how this is MY opinion of the book. If you have to comment on every bad review you get...wow! My review from earlier still stands.

Hmm, I wasn't too sure about this book when I read the reviews but I figured I'd give it a shot. Much like what someone else said, it seems like it was written by a kid! I'm somewhat disappointed. Oh well.
Sean
Strange book. Seemed to be written by a high school student. Very rushed with an abrupt ending. Didn't care for it.
Catherine Gordon
Short story, reasonably interesting idea but not really developed enough.
Steve Pierce
Steve Pierce marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Mary Whited
Mary Whited marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Sarah Levine
Sarah Levine marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
AnnaM
AnnaM marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Jannene
Jannene marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Rhonda Cooper Russell
Rhonda Cooper Russell marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Cathy
Cathy added it
Dec 29, 2013
April Lynne
April Lynne marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Bufo Calvin
Bufo Calvin marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Aubrey Scott
Aubrey Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Lisa
Lisa added it
Dec 13, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
A Devil's Redemption (Part One) A Wizard F*cked A Devil's Redemption Shadow Mage