Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1)
read book

Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights #1)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  524 ratings  ·  47 reviews
The pursuit of pleasure begins at Fantasy Heights.

A thirst for adventure leads one young woman to Fantasy Heights. This resort, specializing in fantasy fulfillment, will put her to the test. Does she have what it takes to explore sexual pleasure to its fullest? Does she have the courage to pursue her own fantasies?

HELP WANTED is the first installment in the FANTASY HEIGHTS...more
Published July 23rd 2011 by Smashwords

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardBrie Submits to Her Master by Red PhoenixBrie Pleases Her New Master by Red PhoenixThe William S Club by Riley Banks
Top Self-published Erotica
152nd out of 495 books — 796 voters
Beyond Eden by Kele MoonRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesLaid Bare by Lauren DaneDangerous Boys and Their Toy by Shayla BlackLove Slave for Two by Tymber Dalton
Favourite MMF romance
236th out of 353 books — 645 voters

More lists with this book...

Red Phoenix
I think Meg Silvers is quite a talented writer! Not only has she come up with a delicious scenario, but she has the talent to pull it off. Hot!!! I give it 4-stars solely based on the fact that I don't want the main male love interest to do guys - personal preference. Three of four sex scenes involved same-sex encounters and I wonder if that is going to be the overall theme of the series.
Isabelle
Dec 11, 2012 Isabelle rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone that like plain erotica
Recommended to Isabelle by: this introduction is a freebie
Shelves: in-my-kindle
4 stars. EROTICA (not romance, plain erotica)

This is an introduction to a series. What a great introduction! I've been hooked!

Summary

Amanda is running away from humiliation. She has been left for another woman two weeks before her wedding. Tired of being the proper everything, she wants to be daring and make new discoveries.
She finds out about a job at a luxury sex club and dare to give it a try.

Impressions and opinion

In this book the author introduces the place, the main character and some oth...more
Jessie Morgan
Help Wanted is the short story that launches this author's Fantasy Heights series, and as such I thought it was very well done. Amanda is a jilted bride, newly unemployed and looking to escape the sudden mess and humiliation that her life has become. When she happens upon a postcard advertising for help at a fantasy sex club, she jumps at the chance to 'become someone else' for a while. And what unfolds in this sizzling hot short is her trial period with the people (both guests and co-workers) a...more
0rigin3l
I'm so torn on this. A friend recommended the series and book 1 was free on Amazon so I picked it up. I should start by saying I am not a fan of novellas. I really like a full length book so because of that I'm hovering between a 4 & 5. The writing is good, this is not romance it's straight up erotica. It's very steamy and of course I'm wanting to read more. I looked into the other books in the series and they're all also very short so I'm not sure if I want to continue. It's well written, s...more
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Help Wanted is book one in the Fantasy Heights, Erotica Series by Meg Silver. This story contains a variety of erotica scenes including menage, bdsm, and voyeurism. This story is about a woman who's recently left her fiance after finding out about his infidelity. She's a business woman wanting a new career and new experiences and decides on working in the sex trade in a high end fantasy spa. Some of the sex scenes didn't have enough focus. Instead of focusing on a scene, the author tried to desc...more
Amber
Mar 17, 2014 Amber rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ok
This was a good book. It had some hott scenes in it. But that was about it. I wanted more. But it was a decent book, i've just read better.
Shelli Black Rose
A story that had me wanting more. A lot more! Unfortunately, it ended all too fast. Oh well, that's how it goes for a free book.
Jody
Providing fantasies at an exclusive resort is a dream job for a young woman looking to escape the disaster of her old life. Her groom is now marrying her younger sister; due to the scandal she lost her job and is looking for something different. Different, exciting and a great adventure is offered by her new job and she is getting paid to have a good time as she meets the challenges of her new career as she is asked to perform each day on the job. What will be next? You will have to read to see...more
Steph Su
Oh, an erotica short story that proves that even smut can be well written! I felt that both characters and setting were well-developed in this beginning tale. Silver approaches her sex scenes from an almost clinical and scientific standpoint, which I found refreshing and actually made things hotter for me. Her details were tight and precise, no melodramatic descriptive language. Fantasy Heights Spa began to slowly grow in my mind as a fully realized place where anything--well, at least anything...more
Jessie Verona
When I read the blurb on this I snorted and wondered if there would be a guy in white boxer-briefs standing at the gate to greet clients as they arrived. Let's face it, it's been done.

But here's the thing, you can do something that's been done to death if you do it very very well.

Meg Silver does do it very well.

She only requires a few brush strokes to fill in the setting and background. Then she gets right to the good stuff. And it is good. She has an excellent sense of pacing and therefore actu...more
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Read more of my reviews and ramblings at Ana's Attic Sexy Tales

This was one erotic read and written pretty well also! A young woman gets jilted by her fiancé, and decides she needs a change. She applies for a job at a resort that provides sexual fantasies. This one is free, then the rest of the series is short 99 cent books, and it is a really good, HOT beginning. I would love to take a trip to this resort. It is written in a bit of a detached way, so may not be for everyone, but I, for one, fou...more
Kim
Ok for a tease

It built you up & then left you hanging. I really don't want to read the next book because the first book wasn't that good.
Angelina Justice
First response...Baby, is the heat on? After that, I must confess being new to the genre. I decided to start looking for alternatives to 50 Shades of horrible writing. I appreciated that safety and comfort featured strongly in this teaser story. It definately kept my interest and raised my core temp. And surprisingly, made me want to know what this sexually adventurous character will do next.
Charity
I'm undecided. It was good, situations were definitely something straight from a fantasizing mind. I liked some characters. The emotion was built within the story properly, but I just didn't connect. I felt a little bored instead of excited, that might stem from my state of mind at the time or the book itself. I do plan to look into the next Fantasy Heights book--mainly to read more Thomas!
Kay Glass
I picked this up on a whim and I'm a huge fan already! This story was extremely well-written. I instantly fell in love with the main character, wondering how her storyline would work itself out. The other characters are deeply intruiging and I cannot wait for more. I have eagerly started downloading the series. If you love erotica but want an actual story to go with it, follow along!
Deena Ward
I really enjoyed this short piece, mostly because Silver is extremely skilled in the way she describes erotic encounters. She takes her time, builds the moment and lets the magic happen.

I found myself reading her works much more slowly than I usually read erotica, not wanting to miss a word. She's a rare writer who makes her words count.

Well done.
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Let's see... This book was HOT, no doubt about it, but it lacked a lot in the way of substance for me. I'm not talking romance per say, I know this book is basically just plain sex, but more fleshing out of the story. I enjoyed reading it, no doubt about that ::BLUSH::, but I won't be thinking much about it later. It was a sexy meh... as sexy as meh can be!
Britta
Amanda is a woman looking to change her life. Looking for a new life has preoccupied Amanda’s life after her fiancé left her for her barely legal sister … at the altar ...

Read the rest of this review at my book blog.
Melissa
This was a short read. The story line and characters line were weakly developed. I would have liked more character and story development. The beginning was promising but the author added too many characters to really develop the story and who each character was. The ending felt rushed and was blah.
BDSM newbie
There were a few mistakes that started to ruin the book for me and the story went way too fast. I had heard good things about this series but I was disappointed and I will not continue with the set. It's a good idea but it just didn't work for me. There are better written and flowing stories.
Kenneth Bryant
It was quite an enthralling story. Nothing too hot in the sex department, but it was still a real page turner!

There were one or two typos, and some blasphemy (which I don't like), but still, I would recommend this book, and I will be reading more of the series.
Amy Pro
Short, sweet and to the hot point! HOLY CRAP!!! Amanda is looking for change. Her life has been heaved upside down. She finds this change in a place she least expects and will open her up to things she never thought imaginable.
Roberta Newelt
This whole "Fantasy Heights" series is HOT. Please take the time to read the series. The only downside is each short story is just that "short". I've read the series and am waiting for the next book.
Judy
well written; super hot! will be reading this series!
grumpybybirth
I grabbed this book as a free read, and I am so glad I did. Love the way Meg Silver writes the story. Grips you from page one and doesn't let go.

Just be warned it is extremelly HOT!!!
Christine
Amanda sure went a different direction after being jilted. I liked seeing her start to blossom and come out of her shell. I look forward to great things happening in the next month.
Lourdes
It gave me the impression of a version of the "House of Pleasure" series in the modern era. It wasn't spectacular but intrigued me enough to want to read the rest of the series
Patty Presley
Very different. Was not expecting that at all. Interesting job, that's for sure. No way I could do it, but hey, I'll read it. Need the rest of the books in this series.
Nyssa
Ridiculously fast paced, but still fun and interesting. The premise is entertaining and should allow for a great deal of variety. I will definitely read the next one.
  • His Gift
  • With a View
  • Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)
  • Summer Heat
  • Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
  • Blissfully Snowbound (Blissfully, #1)
  • Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5)
  • Lovers Moan
  • The Sunset Warrior
  • Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #1)
  • Stormbound: Seduced by the Neighbors
  • The Ride
  • Sold (The Auction, #1)
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Six Degrees Of Passion
  • What He Wants (My Alpha Billionaire, #1)
  • Birthday Games (Spy Games, #1.5)
  • Good Cop, Bad Cop
The New Girl (Fantasy Heights, #2) At Her Command (Fantasy Heights, #3) All Of Her (Fantasy Heights, #4) One To Watch (Fantasy Heights, #5) Into Her Fire (Fantasy Heights, #6)