Confessions Of An Air Hostess (Little Black Dress)

Confessions Of An Air Hostess (Little Black Dress)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  197 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Poor Annie. Dumped by her boyfriend via text this morning while en route to the airport, she can think of better things to do than stand on a plane demonstrating emergency procedures and pointing out low-level lighting to hundreds of passengers. But what's a cabin-crew gal to do when her love life hits turbulence?
Unknown Binding
Published June 14th 2007 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Confessions Of An Air Hostess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions Of An Air Hostess

Meghan Cooper
Feb 21, 2010 Meghan Cooper rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Girls who love easy reads that make you laugh!
Marisa Mackle tells this hilarious story with style, Confessions of an Air Hostess is a fast moving story. I find the books are easy to read and keep you entertained for hours. Annie is devastated after she has been dumped by text by her boyfriend and she is sick of being an air hostess. She needs to get away and this is when she meets Danny. She quickly gets to know him well but will it last? Annie is an excellent leading character and she has an excellent sense of humour. The narrative through...more
Regan
I literally flew through Confessions Of.. in two days. A great page turner and fun to read with a thumper at the end of each chapter. Would be even funnier to buy at the airport and read on board a flight.
I finished this book recently and was so sorry when it ended! This is the first book I have read by Marisa Mackle but I am going to read all the others now. For me it had just the right mix for a book - romance, emotion and very funny in parts.

Aimee Charlotte

It reads like a string of Heat magazines sewn together.

There was something about shoes, something about celebrities. There was a tense dilemma near the end where our heroine had to deal with the fact someone else nearly bought the same dress as her, but it wasn't enough to really grip me.

Could be the worst book I've ever read. A must read for all budding female authors, you can probably do better.
Andrea Ika
This is a funny story about (as you may guess from the title) an air hostess. It follows her search for love, her downfalls and then her victorious moments. Apart from being a fantastic story, this book is hilarious and cringey. The main character gets herself in all sorts of situations! It is one of those books that you don't have to work hard to read, you can relax and still follow it easily. It is a fantastic story with a lovely end. I know that anyone will enjoy this easy going tale.

Summary
T...more
Helen
A pretty fun and quick read.

Some parts of this story were very predicable, although I found one particular part of the ending (not giving anything away) really random in the context of the rest of the story - not in a million years would I have seen it coming.

I found some aspects of Annie and Danny's personalities quite inconsistent but if you want a quick read that will make you smile and give you a bit of an insight in to the "glamourous" world of an air hostess this would be a good choice.
Rory
It is terrific from the first chapters (& really funny) to the middle, BUT I found 3 last chapters to be disappointing. Why does she have to spoil all about the sexy drunkard Danny & how they are in love with each other and then drop it in 1 chapter in the end, when she found he is just a fool drunken man who always cheat in on his beautiful girlfriend???
Samra Muslim
The book is actually extremely amusing in bits and pieces - esp. Annie's antics with as an Airhostess!!! Her love life ... ugh .... not really unique, is usual chick-lit drama ... On the whole, fun, time-pass, easy read!
Vicky
A poorly written book an not even very interesting. I'm surprised I managed to finish the stupid thing. The main character was a whiny brat. I'm not sure how this author even managed to get this book published.
Debs
I read this book during Easter holiday when we went to England and read it only for 3 days. One of the book that I cannot put down :)
I like it because it seemed the story based on a real-life of an air hostess.
Kathy Chung
Love the witty way the author wrote this book. Funny.

Need to improve on the plot. Kinda weird reading the part where the stalker appeared. That chapter felt "rushed".
Barbara
I loved this book. Although bluntly predictable, this is a career that's always fascinated me, and now when I fly I don't look at air hostesses in the same way.
Audrey
A funny and romantic book. Loved this book!
Evangeline
Dross but a guilty pleasure nonetheless.
Sakinah Azmi
Love it! Funny and romantic at the same time.
Diana
Funny yet very interesting!!!
Jo Willis
Easy read! Pure chick lit.
Sharon
Apr 09, 2008 Sharon rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: chicklit lovers
A quick easy read
Nicole Lartey
Nicole Lartey marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Noushin
Noushin marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Cáit Homscheid
Cáit Homscheid marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Lilstar2000
Lilstar2000 marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Rachael Dickson
Rachael Dickson marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Sa Se La-ni
Sa Se La-ni marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
  • Hide Your Eyes
  • Accidentally Engaged
  • Just Say Yes. Phillipa Ashley
  • Everything Nice
  • Handbags and Homicide (Haley Randolph, #1)
  • She Woke Up Married
  • The Kept Woman
  • Here Come the Girls
The Mile High Guy Mr. Right For The Night Chinese Whispers Man Hunt Party Animal