Start by marking “Midnight Magic (Magic, #1)” as Want to Read:
Midnight Magic (Magic, #1)

Midnight Magic (Magic #1)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When Alberic of Chester arrives to claim Gwendolyn de Leon and her land, Gwendolyn's only hope is to invoke a powerful spell with an ancient ring. When the ring becomes stuck on Alberic's finger, Gwendolyn must seduce him. Original.
Published December 1st 2005 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Magic

Ellen
I was kind of disappointed by the way the summary tricked me. I was expected a Gwen to cast a spell to cast out Alberic only to realise too late that the ring was on his finger and that she'd have seduce the ring off of him.

The story I got was lovely and sweet but not really what I expected. It also took me days to read as the layout of the PDF I had was horrible, but that's not really the author's fault is it?

So, did I like it? Yes. Will I read the rest of the trilogy? Most Likely.
Aileen
Pese a ser un libro romántico, también podemos observar en el acción, aventuras, magia, mitos y leyendas. Esto hace que se destaque de otros libros de este tipo.

Los protagonistas también son diferentes, el masculino es muy varonil pero acepta sus limitaciones y tiene la mente abierta a un mundo que el no conoce, es humilde y empático. La protagonista, Gwen, es muy valiente y persistente, además de que apoya a su esposo sí o sí.

Es un libro si quieres leer algo liviano y entretenido.
Rachael
More of a 3.5 rating than a 3 but giving the book 4 stars would have been too generous. I felt like a lot of the intimate moments didn't go along with the overall storyline and at times seemed to take away from the historical fiction aspect of the book. Other than that it was still a good read.
Carol
Jun 29, 2008 Carol added it
Historical full of suspense - appears to be great as a stand-alone read but actually part of a series. I enjoyed and want to find the other titles.

I have enjoyed everything I've read by this author.
Alyssa Stevens
Alyssa Stevens marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Dani Daniels
Dani Daniels marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Rebecca Owen
Rebecca Owen marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Analia
Analia marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Lufera
Lufera added it
Jul 14, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Nicola Murdochrundell
Nicola Murdochrundell marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Krystal
Krystal is currently reading it
Oct 28, 2013
Pandanemone
Pandanemone marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Nick
Nick marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Shari Anton's resume lists an impressive string of job titles, from personnel clerk to executive secretary. When she took a creative writing class and found she possessed some talent for writing fiction, she dared to dream of a career that allowed her to work at home, shun panty hose and take unlimited coffee breaks.

Determined to write what she loved to read - historical romance - she spent the n
More about Shari Anton...
Once a Bride (Hamelin Family, #2) Magic in His Kiss (Magic, #3) The Ideal Husband (Hamelin Family, #1) At Her Service Twilight Magic (Magic, #2)