Start by marking “Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations: 150 Great-Tasting Recipes Plus Festive Menus for Vegantastic Holidays and Get-Togethers All Through the Year” as Want to Read:

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Celebrations mean food-lots of it! But if you, your family, or your friends are among the ever-growing millions of people eating vegan, you might be wondering: How can I make classic holiday and party fare-without milk, cheese, eggs, or meat? This cookbook answers that question!

Alicia C. Simpson, author of "Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food," is out to prove that sharing d
Published October 19th 2010 by Experiment (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations

Chavonne
Nov 06, 2011 Chavonne rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Vegans
Shelves: food
I love this cookbook! Sometimes I really miss old comfort food and this book gives me a chance to still have it in my life, only altered. What I've tried so far (TVP meatloaf and mashed potatoes) is pretty good. I cannot wait to try to fried seitan (neither can Kalem). It makes me happy that I can still enjoy comfort food that tastes even better now because it's guilt-free.
AJ
Not an awful lot of new recipes in here, but I like that they are organized by holiday and can help with menu planning. The best recipes are the cocktail recipes. Great idea!
Kristin
This doesn't really work on the nook.
Michelle
I am using this one for the holidays!!
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Silvia-otilia Mihalcea
Silvia-otilia Mihalcea marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Nennys
Nennys added it
Oct 21, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Julie Morgan
Julie Morgan marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Kathrynanne Wright
Kathrynanne Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Alexis
Alexis added it
Mar 31, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Erin Kammer
Erin Kammer marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Angela Hall
Angela Hall marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food: 65 Everyday Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Over 150 Great-Tasting, Down-Home Recipes Quick and Easy Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food: 150 Down-Home Recipes Packed with Flavor, Not Calories Quick and Easy Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food: 150 Down-Home Recipes Packed with Flavor, Not Calories (Quick and Easy (Experiment)) Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food: 65 Everyday Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Over 150 Great-Tasting, Down-Home Recipes Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations: 150 Great-Tasting Recipes Plus Festive Menus for Vegantastic Holidays and Get-Togethers All Through the Year (Quick and Easy (Experiment))