Start by marking “Used, Rare and Limited Editions” as Want to Read:
Used, Rare and Limited Editions

Used, Rare and Limited Editions (Used, Rare and Limited Editions #1-3)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  63 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
When Dave's boss and lover sends him to build bookcases for an old friend, Dave gets a lot more than he expected. Mr. Chase is lean and sharp and clearly thinks Dave is something he's not -- submissive. After the initial confusion is cleared away, though, Dave finds himself intrigued by this intelligent man and Mr. Chase’s live-in partner, Wyatt.

Dave's partner, Archie, is
Published July 26th 2011 by Torquere Press, Inc. (first published December 31st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Used, Rare and Limited Editions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Used, Rare and Limited Editions

Tam
Aug 14, 2011 Tam rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
This is a compilation of several stories that were under the Chaser banner. Dave is sent by his boss/lover to do some bookshelves for an old friend. The friend assumes Dave is a submissive and in the lifestyle, however quickly apologises, as Des has his own sub, Wyatt. Both couples have an open relationship and before long it's decided that Des and Dave can get together and eventually Wyatt and Archie, which allows Archie to indulge in his bondage kink as Dave is pretty much vanilla, save for th ...more
Beck
This was a wonderful read with fresh characters and plot ... I fell in love with this quartet and have already purchased the second book so I can continue to read about their love and lives ... Despite the story being highly erotic, there isn't an overwhelming amount of sex ... The characters are three dimensional and Christ has given them depth with an economy of words that I one day hope to emulate ... This is one of the better books I have read this year and I'd recommend it highly.
Tj
Jan 18, 2012 Tj rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
Nice short. I enjoyed seeing how the author worked 4 men into relationships that didn't impede on each couples main relationship. I'm not one that cares about open relationships in books as long as it is agreed upon by all parties. I think they author actually made it all look fairly realistic and viable. I would love to see these 4 men in the future to see how they are still doing.
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2012
LR
LR rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2012
Edh
Edh rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2012
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2012
Laura rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2012
Evma
Evma rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Amanda Mc
Amanda Mc rated it it was ok
Jul 18, 2016
Frank Claudy
Frank Claudy rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2013
Mandy Beyers
Mandy Beyers rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2012
Logan
Logan rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2011
Jenre
Jenre rated it really liked it
May 10, 2012
Lolene
Lolene rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2012
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2012
OkayKim
OkayKim rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2012
Natalia
Natalia rated it liked it
May 18, 2014
Indigo
Indigo rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2011
Kat
Kat rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2012
Randomportion
Randomportion rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Avrey-zoe
Avrey-zoe rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2012
Rien
Rien rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2016
Hope123
Hope123 rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2012
St
St rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
Lin.Z.Bee
Lin.Z.Bee rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Nancy Hartmann
Nancy Hartmann rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Erica
Erica rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I live and write in eastern Canada. I went to a bunch of schools, learned a lot of things, and now make stuff up because not to do so is unthinkable. I'm fond of fountain pens, Levenger's Circa system, and Steampunk fashions.
I'm inspired by the day to day minutia of life, and find beauty in the way words go together. I like texture and richness of experience. I'm not shy. I'm happy, I'm learning,
More about Chris Owen...

Used, Rare and Limited Editions (3 books)
  • Meet and Greet (Used, Rare and Limited Editions, #1)
  • Mix and Mingle (Used, Rare and Limited Editions, #2)
  • Wine and Dine (Used, Rare and Limited Editions, #3)