Start by marking “Inkblot” as Want to Read:
Inkblot

Inkblot

Eighteen-year-old web entrepreneur Ronnie Wright owns the virally popular website, inkBLOT. Determined to sweep local newspaper reporter, Chelsea Pressman, off her feet, he tries to wow her with his internet success.

Chelsea has one goal, making it big as a reporter. Unfortunately the editor isn’t tossing any good stories her way. But her luck changes and she is first in l
Published (first published July 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Inkblot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inkblot

Angel
Oct 01, 2011 Angel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
inkBLOT was truly a suspense novel. From the very first page, it has your thoughts racing, your eyes scanning the words, trying to figure out just what is going on. On the first page of inkBLOT, you meet Ronnie Wright—an 18 year old entrepreneur who, with the help of his best friend Tiffany, owns the online website, inkBLOT.
I will be honest: at first, I did not like any of the characters in this book. Namely, Chelsea Pressman, who had to be one of the pettiest characters I have ever read about;
BookGuys
Sep 03, 2011 BookGuys rated it it was amazing
How much information have you put on Facebook? Did you take an online quiz recently? Just how much could someone find out about you if they could mine all that data? Could they use it against you?

This new young adult fiction novel from Johnson Naigle explores some of those questions and introduces us to Ronnie Wright the young internet entrepreneur behind a website that serves up inkblot quizzes to people called inkBLOT, Tiffany his best friend and co-worker and Chelsea the young reporter at th
Books Ahoy
Aug 17, 2011 Books Ahoy rated it it was amazing
Well, I love mystery and suspense books so this is def one of my favorite books! I have never read a mystery book quite like this one.....it's very unique and I love it! I mean this book is so devious and sneaky ;). So to start off I want to say that I love the sprinkle of romance between Ronnie and Chelsea, it really did a good job of diverting the reader away from having any sort of suspicions. I also loved the hinted the underlying relationship with Ronnie and his BFF :). That turned out to b ...more
cecilia
The cover may not be much to talk about, but I cannot imagine how they could dress up the inkblot to make it more eye-catching. Which is ironic since Ronnie makes the interpretation of inkblots as a form of marketable social media. inkBLOT may not look like much, but holy cow, turning pages as quickly as possible has never been this addictive!

THE GOOD BITS
{Just the right amount of suspense to die for!} A good suspense is worth its weight in gold – and I love it when I stumble across one! inkBLOT
Savannah (Books With Bite)
Jan 16, 2012 Savannah (Books With Bite) rated it really liked it
As I started this book I was intrigued with the concept of Inkblot. I always tried to read them and I always see something different than most. Or most of the time I don't see what others see. IDK. I like the way the author entwined the Inkblot with crimes. I took quite a few psychology classes and learned loads about criminals and their characters traits. This book is great in creating high tension and a great mystery to solve.

What I liked most about this book is the great mystery that the read
S.M. Johnson
Apr 04, 2012 S.M. Johnson rated it really liked it
I was actually a little bit surprised how much I enjoyed inkBLOT. I purchased it from Smashwords, and it's been hanging out on my Kindle for quite some time. I haven't been putting it off for any reason, it just somehow slipped to the bottom of my TBR list. And yet I stayed up past my bedtime (on a work night!) to finish it last night, a truesign that the author managed to suck in this picky reader.

The writing style was plain and simple, the narrator completely unobtrusive, the characters were 3
Anne Marie
Jun 30, 2014 Anne Marie rated it liked it
This book was middle of the road, but had some interesting concepts. How much of our personality do we reveal on the internet? These characters were a bit weak but the plot was fast-paced. Main character Ronnie owns a web business where people rate ink blot tests, and it tells them about their personality. In the background, he has landed on some research into how the quiz results can identify criminal tendencies. But he is blind when it comes to self-centered Chelsea, a cute news reporter. How ...more
Andrea Jackson
Great mystery/suspense plot! The villain was pretty clever and well-motivated. Wonderful characters too.
Mary Edwards
Mary Edwards rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2014
Allen Allison
Allen Allison rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2011
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Nancy Naigle
Nancy Naigle rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2011
J
J rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2011
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2011
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2014
April
April rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2014
Laura rated it it was amazing
Phyllis Johnson
Phyllis Johnson rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2011
Michelle Johnson
Michelle Johnson rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2012
Mary Wild
Mary Wild rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2013
Ali Legg
Ali Legg rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Jana
Jana rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2011
Melissa Puzan
Melissa Puzan rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Ashley Greene
Ashley Greene rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2011
Mickey Holz
Mickey Holz rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2014
Lillie
Lillie added it
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2011
Nikki Downs
Nikki Downs marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2011
Leanna
Leanna marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2011
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2011
Mandi Kaye Ottaway
Mandi Kaye Ottaway marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2012
Anita Clenney
Anita Clenney marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2012
Lara
Lara marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2012
MH
MH added it
Feb 20, 2012
Rick F.
Rick F. marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2012
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2012
Alexander Pup
Alexander Pup marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2012
Varsos
Varsos marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Kelsey Browning
Kelsey Browning marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Joshua Lamonio
Joshua Lamonio marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
Sayerah
Sayerah marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013