Start by marking “Rift of Askrah Book 1: Fracture” as Want to Read:
Rift of Askrah Book 1: Fracture

Rift of Askrah Book 1: Fracture

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  16 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Nihlen Draven lives what most would consider the perfect life of royalty. As heir to the throne of the nation of Draven, he has been groomed for his future since birth. But as he approaches adulthood, his heart yearns for the freedom to choose his own destiny.

In the neighboring nation of Rinh, a young thief named Marina does her best to survive the mean streets of the city
Published November 13th 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published June 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rift of Askrah Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rift of Askrah Book 1

Kimberly Cook
I have extremely mixed feelings about this book. The author had some great and original ideas but the whole thing really needed a face lift.

The times it took to cross the ocean and to cross the country were unrealistic. The conversation and relationships were weak and not easy to relate to and the inner dialogue of the characters really shouldn't have been so much conversation with themselves. His descriptions were bland (everyone wore trousers!) and not at all what I expected from them suppose
Marjorie Smith
I was surprised that this was a good book. I don't know why I thought it wouldn't be. At any rate, I can't wait to finish the series. However, I'll have to wait until it's on sale. I said I liked it, not loved it.
Donna
Jan 02, 2012 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable, quick fantasy read.

I grew very comfortable with the Prince Nihlen and his life. But all of a sudden, in comes Marina to kidnap him and life spins out of control.

Definitely a fantasy novel worth reading. The characters are electric, they are bonded together despite being very different.

This is part one of a series. I look forward to the continuation of the series and what awaits these characters.
Rebecca
Feb 15, 2013 Rebecca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-free
An accurate rating would be 2.5 stars. It was an interesting read and I wouldn't mind reading more. But the non-ending makes it unsatisfying as an independent read. It also has some nasty recurring usage issues that desperately need fixing (e.g., dawn for don, sheathe for sheath, it's for its).
Itsatushy Garland
I loved this book,.other kept me glued. Cant wait for the second one
Justin Gasal
Justin Gasal marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Zee
Zee marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
David
David marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Angelica Decosta
Angelica Decosta marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Renetta DeBoer
Renetta DeBoer marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Katana346
Katana346 rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Kristine Horne
Kristine Horne rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Crystal Bourke
Crystal Bourke rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2015
Sherri Thompson
Sherri Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Christina Weigand
Christina Weigand marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Alisia
Alisia marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Kari Smith
Kari Smith marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Brandy Leal
Brandy Leal rated it it was ok
Dec 23, 2014
Dave Turner
Dave Turner rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2014
B.  Barron
B. Barron marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Ida
Ida marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2014
Tonya Floyd
Tonya Floyd rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Bonnie Giacovelli
Bonnie Giacovelli marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Benjamin Andrews was born in Pocatello, Idaho. He spent his childhood years in small towns around the area, until he moved to Beaverton, Oregon in 2008, where he resides today.

Benjamin has a myriad of experiences to pull from for his writing, including an Associate's Degree in Pharmacy Technology, 10 years of care-giving experience, and a healthy love for fictional and non-fictional pursuits acros
More about Benjamin Andrews...