Start by marking “The Wonder of Probiotics: A 30-Day Plan to Boost Energy, Enhance Weight Loss, Heal GI Problems, Prevent Disease, and Slow Aging” as Want to Read:

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Restore Your Health and Rejuvenate Your Life

Pathogens and toxins found in our environment and the foods we eat can cause myriad health problems including digestive disorders, yeast infections, allergies, urinary tract infections, dental problems and some cancers. Probiotics—“friendly” bacteria—are the cornerstone of any successful health program because they restore a heal
Published November 27th 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about The Wonder of Probiotics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wonder of Probiotics

Melissa Baccus
This book is an EASY read and packed with fundamental information, which I apreciated. However, I feel that this book only scratches the surface in the world of probiotics. I would recommend this book to anyone who is unable to explain their physical ailments or who may be skeptical of natural healing methods... anything from the common cold to cancers may have to do with an imbalance of bacteria in the gut! This book explains that well.
Dawn
Apr 01, 2011 Dawn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I would recommend this book to anyone who struggles with stomach problems or colds alot. Its informative about its topic and a new way to look at how to care for your body. Also includes some help for your kids and pets.
Lucas Ventura
A great book that is not overly-scientific for the layperson, but contains supple information for those looking for a better understanding of bacterial species and physiological processes.
Chrissy
I learned a great deal from this on how our digestive system really plays a crucial role in our health and well-being.
John
John marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Lacey
Lacey added it
Jul 25, 2011
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2011
eva
eva marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2009
Classical Mechanics Introduction to Error Analysis: The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurements Modern Physics for Scientists and Engineers Linguistic Categorization: Prototypes in Linguistic Theory Cognitive Grammar