Start by marking “Quiet Erp” as Want to Read:
Quiet Erp

Quiet Erp (Hot Summer Days)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Free short story written for the M/M Romance group's "Hot Summer Days" event.

----------
Genres/Tags: Gay M/M / Paranormal / Contemporary / Faeries/Fae / Magic / Second Chances / Comfort / Mild/Non-Explicit Sex
Approx. Word Count: 4,815
ebook, Online Fiction
Published August 3rd 2011 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Quiet Erp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quiet Erp

julio
fun, and a pun.

lovely vignette with delightful little details; 'hot gullies' on either side of his 'rapidly filling pouch' made my pupils dilate.

well done.
SueM
Short, sweet and perfect! Loved it!

A fairy fairy? A fey fae? Twinkle fucking twinkle? *snicker*

While I had a snicker on reading these lines, they also emphasized how low Sly felt, the embarrassment and self-disgust that he had been reduced to such a level. I love that you manage a world of meaning in so few words. Franklin was great as a somewhat-innocent fairy who was determined to love Sly no matter what; and that this gave Sly the hope he needed to (literally & metaphorically) pick himsel
SheReadsALot
“You’re a fairy,” he said.

Sly lowered the bottle and uncurled a finger to point at Franklin. “I’m a very fairy fairy, a fey fae.” Within seconds his dry humor blew away, and he muttered, “Twinkle fucking twinkle.”

j/k

Sly is much hotter in his tutu and tiara. And what a mouth on him...

“Take a hike to the nearest toilet, numb nuts! You’re the load your mama should’ve swallowed!” He flipped up his tutu, grabbed his crotch, and pumped his hand up and down.

This is my kind of fairy!

A fairy godmother ge
Bettye Kanady
Nov 26, 2012 Bettye Kanady rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Bettye by: Love is Always Write List
The title of this story had me thinking of Wyatt Earp; whether it was intentional or not, that's what happened. So what do I think of when I think of Wyatt Earp? Western, law man, "Kevin Costner looking", carrying a gun to "tame the West." Well, this story while not giving me all of the pictures in my head, it did help to cement this one in my brain. The story begins with someone described as "The Fairy Godfather" for a Pride Parade; dressed not exactly like a fairy godmother, but wearing a shor ...more
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Some of this was hilarious but the story was inconsistent. The serious parts were just too serious and both sections just didn't mesh well. 3.5 rounded up to 4 because the funny parts were really funny.
Wendy Ann
Never would have guessed that Franklin had a little naughty behind the nice fairy exterior! One of the best lines in the story was - “Now maybe he will have numb nuts,” Franklin said. - wickedly funny:) A tiara wearing fairy Godfather, yeah, I was having a tough time imagining how that story might go, but I'm very impressed! I loved that they had a connection that went back to their childhood and brought them closer in the present. Wonderful job, K.Z. - thank you!!!
LutaWolf
Cute, adorable, humerous, and very well written. The characters are flawed in such a way that you want to grab them up and pinch their cheeks. I loved the whole twist on the plot and was completely captivated by the dialoge. A truely enjoyable read.
This was really cute. It had a very slow build as to what it was even about which was kind of fun. I liked it. The writing flowed well and the story was cleverly done.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
it was cute in the end, but too short to really get to know the characters or the world or anything.
Jerry
Enchanting story.
MountainKat
Nice concept, but the story was just ok for me. There was nothing wrong with it, just didn't strike a chord with me.
Monique
Cute and funny read. I love to swoon and usually prefer to read stories that will do that but sometimes it's nice to read a funny read every once and a while.
Suze
Apr 03, 2014 Suze rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Suze by: HSD Free Read
Read for A-Z titles challenge. A story that was part of the Hot Summer Days event. It was quite detailed for a short read, lots of descriptions, especially of Sly, who was a fun character - and certainly not the quiet Erp! Franklin was always going to be other worldly as well and proving that patience is a virtue when getting your man.
Rachel
Hee! A fairy fairy :D

I adored this, very sweet and cute, and I would definitely love more!
TF
It was sweet and a Little funny , a fairy giodfather in the pride parade.
D
How did I miss this? This was adorable. <3
Shawn
Again another cute HSD story
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Driima
Driima marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Britta ★ Nachteule ★
Britta ★ Nachteule ★ marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Danija
Danija marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Hot Summer Days (1 - 10 of 112 books)
  • Open Tackle
  • Dog Days of Summer
  • Wanting (Wanting, #1)
  • Breaking Waves
  • Bridges (Bridges, #1)
The Zero Knot precious_boy Fugly (connected by Jackson Spey #9) Mongrel (Mongrel, #1) Xylophone