Start by marking “Fodor's London 2012” as Want to Read:
Fodor's London 2012

Fodor's London 2012

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  15 reviews

Of all the world’s travel spots, London may be the most popular for repeat visitors. Despite a weaker dollar and uncertain international climate, over 3.5 million Americans visit the U.K. every year, and over 60% spend their time exclusively in the capital. Fodor’s London 2007 has been completely revamped to keep up with the destination that just won’t quit!

·New “Experienc

Published June 28th 2011 by Fodor's (first published 1982)

To ask other readers questions about Fodor's London 2012, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fodor's London 2012

Michelle
Read it, saw it, did it... A great little resource to places to see and things to do. I packed the pullout map with me as a spent hours, solo, exploring the sights of this city.
Denis Vukosav
Fodor's London 2014 is this year's updated version of the guide for London, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.

I've been to London numerous times but every few years I'm buying this Fodor's guide to get refreshed information. As in previous editions you'll get a detachable waterproof plastic map of the London area together with Tube lines, recommendations for tourist attractions to visit, where to stay and where and what to eat, and where to spend your money if you are loo
Brendan Hall
A great overview of London. Helpful information about the neighborhoods and cultural difference. I am a fan of Fodor's.
Mikes road planner
I think this book can give you an extra for the main routes and attractions in London.
i've been to the UK and specifically London many times, and i really appreciated the 2012 edition of this book. the maps and pictures helped allot, and we enjoyed to plan a trip with this book. it could be that this book is allot more for people that visited London before, and are familiar with allot of the areas/

Amy
Oct 05, 2014 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone planning a trip to London
Shelves: foreign-travel
I really like the Fodor's travel books and do appreciate the color photographs throughout. I've used Fodor's for domestic and foreign travel in the past and found the information to be valid and helpful! The only downside to the Fodor's books is that they are heavy because of the high-quality paper used, but is good for nice photos.
Rachel
Actually finished this ages ago and forgot to mark it off! Need my credit! It was a cool reference for London, but less needed than the one for Paris. :)
Alisa
This is a very handy book with a lot of helpful information. I wish it had a bit more detail about attractions and other points of interest, but it covers the basics plus includes a fold-out map of London.
Kristin
Excellent resource. I'm getting psyched for my trip to London. Made a list of must-see places.
Lisa Norris
Awesome if you're planning a trip to London. Very helpful and informative.
Eric
This guide helped a great deal on our trip to London this winter.
Becky
First of several books to get me up to speed.
Thomas
Reference work on going to London
Thomas
Useful for planning to go to London
Megan C
Needs more on Bloomsbury.
Staci
looking forward to our trip!!
Richard Newman
Richard Newman is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
maryann keller
maryann keller is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2015
Ellen Schaible
Ellen Schaible marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
  • Rick Steves' London 2007 (Rick Steves' City and Regional Guides)
  • Top 10 London (DK Eyewitness Travel)
  • London A-Z
  • Car Fever: Dispatches From Behind The Wheel
  • Istanbul (Lonely Planet City Guide)
  • From Finland With Love / Suomesta, rakkaudella
  • Weird Ohio
  • Random House Word Menu: New and Essential Companion to the Dictionary
  • German for Dummies [With CD]
  • The Shadow of the Winter Palace: Russia's Drift to Revolution 1825-1917
Fodor's New York City 2012 Fodor's Costa Rica 2010 Fodor's Paris 2013 Fodor's Ireland 2011 Fodor's Israel (Full-Color Gold Guides)