Start by marking “Dorothy Dandridge” as Want to Read:
Dorothy Dandridge

Earl Mills

Dorothy Dandridge

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Published June 1st 1991 by Holloway House Publishing Company (first published February 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Dorothy Dandridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dorothy Dandridge

Karmen
Jan 08, 2009 Karmen rated it it was amazing
Remember reading this as a little girl. Aunt left it with my mom to read. This was around 1976. It disappeared without me noticing it and I asked my mom about it. It was given back to my aunt and she said that it was thrown out due to it being ruined somehow.

What I remember as a child in seeing this was her beauty and her sadness. Like in the latter part of the book the photos reveal sadness. Then I remember too seeing her beauty. Beauty marks and the smile she had on her face with her daughter.
Karmen
Jan 08, 2009 Karmen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Michele Grant
Michele Grant rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2011
Terrence
Terrence marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2012
Bree Savidge-White
Bree Savidge-White marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016