Start by marking “The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby (Cavalo Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #19)” as Want to Read:

The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby (Cavallo Brothers #1)

3.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  173 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
"She'd once been his world. Now, she'll be his wife."Luc Cavallo runs a multimillion-dollar business. He handles crises without blinking. Until the woman he once loved appears in his office, looking as beautiful as she did a decade ago. Holding someone else's baby and asking Luc for protection.

Paperback, Harlequin Desire #2109, 192 pages
Published September 2011 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby

Kay
Sep 09, 2014 Kay rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Wow. I was really prepared to hate this guy, but he was such a big old softie throughout that I only semi-hated him. The heroine, on the other had, thoroughlly irritated me and I wanted her gone and some other heroine to step in her place. Just ugh! She redeems herself towards the end and allows herself to be a PERSON beyond what she let her mother turn her into.
☂ ℬrandi
I'm beginning to wonder if I have a prejudice against babies in books. They don't seem to get in the way of the plot or the more steamy things. They are always conveniently tucked away when the more fleshy stuff happens. They even often add tender or amusing touches and many of those moments are so sweet you ache. However, every Harlequin I've read featuring an infant (sometimes even a pregnancy) has received a low rating. Well, apart from Honorable Intentions, which was pretty good; I'd bet my ...more
Dancer
Mar 25, 2012 Dancer rated it really liked it
She'd once been his world. Now, she'll be his wife.

No one who knows his history with Hattie Parker would blame him if he kicked her out. But he won't be cruel, not with a child involved. So, he'll play Daddy to Hattie's adopted child. And then he'll finally
Bernette Beals
Mar 20, 2015 Bernette Beals rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby review

The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby is a sweet romantic book written by author Janice Maynard. It's about second chances at love.
Savanah Fahrney-day
This was a quick read with a nice plot, but like most romances I come across lately everything could have been cleared up so easily with a little communication.
Karen
Nov 10, 2015 Karen rated it really liked it
Cute enjoyable read. Great read for a rainy afternoon. Two lovers meet again after 10 years when she needs his help getting custody of her neice
Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish)
1.5 Honestly, there's no point in me writing up a review for this. I'd just be picking everything apart. It was a nonsensical story and the characters contradicted themselves nearly every other line. At a certain point everything they said turned into gibberish they were so all over the map. Just imagine a constant stream of over exaggerated eye rolls, heavy sighs and me in this exact position throughout most of the book –especially through the ending and the unnecessary and entirely predictable ...more
karen
Jul 04, 2016 karen rated it really liked it
Once again upbringing interferes with life and true feelings. Fortunately fate and second chances can win out
Jennifer Mcpherson
Oct 08, 2012 Jennifer Mcpherson rated it did not like it
I keep reading her books hoping and hoping her writing would improve. Plots are good but something is missing I keep hoping to get the big bang instead I get a BIG flop...Maybe if she reads other authors she'll get better....
Radiant
Dec 02, 2013 Radiant rated it liked it
Overall was a good read!
If u love Babies and Arrogant Billionaires like me :p
Ann (Noumena12)
Wonders if we will get Leo's story next...
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Billionaires and Babies
Enid
Enid rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
N.G
N.G rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Eileen
Eileen added it
Jul 18, 2016
Amy Hart
Amy Hart rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Yangthsa Langdi Tsularü
Yangthsa Langdi Tsularü rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2016
Dessy
Dessy added it
Jul 11, 2016
Ensley
Ensley marked it as to-read
Kristina Veinberg
Kristina Veinberg rated it really liked it
Reyna Yanez
Reyna Yanez rated it it was amazing
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Ivana
Ivana marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Eva
Eva added it
Jun 18, 2016
  • Claiming His Royal Heir (Royal Rebels, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #18)
  • The Boss's Baby Affair (Billionaires and Babies, #12)
  • The Nanny Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #23)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies (Billionaires and Babies, #20)
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma (Billionaires and Babies, #13)
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir (Billionaires and Babies, #16)
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #17)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)
  • The Ties that Bind (Billionaires and Babies, #27)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #10)
  • The Paternity Proposition (Dalton Twins, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #25)
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby (Sarantos Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #14)
  • His Ring, Her Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #8)
  • More Than Perfect (Perfect #2; Billionaires and Babies, #24)
  • Strictly Temporary (Billionaires and Babies, #29)
Janice Maynard came to the writing life early! When her third grade short story, “The Princess and the Robbers”, won a red ribbon in a school arts fair, Janice was hooked. She followed up that early success with a more commercial piece in the sixth grade… “Why My Mom Loves To Drink Coke”. No advance for that one, but she won a six-pack of Coke… remember those great little bottles?

In junior high Ja
More about Janice Maynard...

Cavallo Brothers (2 books)
  • A Billionaire for Christmas (Cavalo Brothers, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #40)