Start by marking “The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby

The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby (Cavallo Brothers #1)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  147 ratings  ·  13 reviews
"She'd once been his world. Now, she'll be his wife."Luc Cavallo runs a multimillion-dollar business. He handles crises without blinking. Until the woman he once loved appears in his office, looking as beautiful as she did a decade ago. Holding someone else's baby and asking Luc for protection.

Paperback, Harlequin Desire #2109, 192 pages
Published September 2011 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby

Kay
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Wow. I was really prepared to hate this guy, but he was such a big old softie throughout that I only semi-hated him. The heroine, on the other had, thoroughlly irritated me and I wanted her gone and some other heroine to step in her place. Just ugh! She redeems herself towards the end and allows herself to be a PERSON beyond what she let her mother turn her into.
☂ ℬrandi
I'm beginning to wonder if I have a prejudice against babies in books. They don't seem to get in the way of the plot or the more steamy things. They are always conveniently tucked away when the more fleshy stuff happens. They even often add tender or amusing touches and many of those moments are so sweet you ache. However, every Harlequin I've read featuring an infant (sometimes even a pregnancy) has received a low rating. Well, apart from Honorable Intentions, which was pretty good; I'd bet my ...more
Dancer
She'd once been his world. Now, she'll be his wife.

No one who knows his history with Hattie Parker would blame him if he kicked her out. But he won't be cruel, not with a child involved. So, he'll play Daddy to Hattie's adopted child. And then he'll finally
Bernette Beals
The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby review

The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby is a sweet romantic book written by author Janice Maynard. It's about second chances at love.
Savanah Fahrney-day
This was a quick read with a nice plot, but like most romances I come across lately everything could have been cleared up so easily with a little communication.
Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish)
1.5 Honestly, there's no point in me writing up a review for this. I'd just be picking everything apart. It was a nonsensical story and the characters contradicted themselves nearly every other line. At a certain point everything they said turned into gibberish they were so all over the map. Just imagine a constant stream of over exaggerated eye rolls, heavy sighs and me in this exact position throughout most of the book –especially through the ending and the unnecessary and entirely predictable ...more
Jennifer Mcpherson
I keep reading her books hoping and hoping her writing would improve. Plots are good but something is missing I keep hoping to get the big bang instead I get a BIG flop...Maybe if she reads other authors she'll get better....
Radiant
Overall was a good read!
If u love Babies and Arrogant Billionaires like me :p
Ann (Noumena12)
Wonders if we will get Leo's story next...
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Billionaires and Babies
Shanelle Brown
Shanelle Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
08164589848 marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Rklove
Rklove marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Blue Falcon
Blue Falcon marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Kristina Hammock
Kristina Hammock marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Jessica Mackay
Jessica Mackay marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Erin McDonough
Erin McDonough marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Debbie Dominguez
Debbie Dominguez marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
  • More Than Perfect
  • Secret Son, Convenient Wife
  • Bargaining for Baby
  • A Father's Secret
  • The Paternity Promise (Dalton Twins #2)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Harlequin Desire)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • Baby Business
Janice Maynard came to the writing life early! When her third grade short story, “The Princess and the Robbers”, won a red ribbon in a school arts fair, Janice was hooked. She followed up that early success with a more commercial piece in the sixth grade… “Why My Mom Loves To Drink Coke”. No advance for that one, but she won a six-pack of Coke… remember those great little bottles?

In junior high Ja
More about Janice Maynard...

Cavallo Brothers (2 books)
  • A Billionaire for Christmas
The Maid's Daughter (Men Of Wolff Mountain #4) A Very Tempting Texan (Texas Cattleman’s Club: A Missing Mogul, #1) Into His Private Domain (Men Of Wolff Mountain #1) Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3) The Untameable Texan (Texas Cattleman's Club: After the Storm)