Start by marking “The Apprentice Fairy Godmother” as Want to Read:
The Apprentice Fairy Godmother

The Apprentice Fairy Godmother

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Harrison Ford (no, not that one) likes his ordinary life. With the notoriety of his name and the responsibility of his family after his father’s death, he plays everything safe. From a boring career as an insurance actuary to a cookie-cutter Chicago suburb home, he’s as vanilla as generic ice cream. A failed marriage is his only deviation from normal.

Then Georgia, an opini
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Apprentice Fairy Godmother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Apprentice Fairy Godmother

Charlotte Babb
Feb 20, 2012 Charlotte Babb rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: romance and comedy readers
Shelves: funny-fantasy
See my review on Maven Fairy Godmother:

Georgia Rhodes, a player from the Fairy Godmother University, is trying to slide through her final exam with the juiciest bookkeeper on Earth. Cheryl Sterling’s The Apprentice Fairy Godmother is a steamy frolic about Georgia's escapades when she gets the shivers from her client, a guy who hasn’t been laid in years. Her chat-speak supervisor, who poofs in as a pink-clad teenybopper, says the switch is in for another g
Cheryl Sterling
Aug 29, 2011 Cheryl Sterling rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
A hero named Harrison Ford? Turns out he's not one, but an insurance actuary who, because of his name, likes the boring life he's built. Until, Georgia plows into his life. She's a fairy godmother student with one last test to complete before graduating to apprentice. Too bad for him that he's her assignment!
Then her magic goes on the fritz, his teenage daughter shows up and his horrid, controlling mother adds her two cents to the mess his life has become. Harry can't escape the invasion of estr
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Patricia marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Teri Zuckerman
Teri Zuckerman marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Robin Gray
Robin Gray marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Summer marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2013
Teresa Drelick
Teresa Drelick marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Mandy Sickle
Mandy Sickle marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2012
Tracey marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2012
K.W. McCabe
K.W. McCabe marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2011
Sassafrass marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2011
I grew up in West Michigan, and am married with two grown children. My husband and I sold our home, quit our jobs and moved to Oahu in 2012, then Big Island in 2014. We live close to my daughter and her family in Kailua-Kona.

Beside writing, I spend my time reading, cooking, baking, quilting and making things for my grandchildren.

For all those thinking about writing a book, please follow your dream
More about Cheryl Sterling...
What Do You Say to a Naked Elf? Robert's Rules Undone Tall, Dark and Slayer The Spell Breaker