Start by marking “Everyone Leads: Building Leadership from the Community Up” as Want to Read:
Everyone Leads: Building Leadership from the Community Up

Everyone Leads: Building Leadership from the Community Up

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Praise for Everyone Leads

"If America is going to continue to thrive in the twenty-first century, we must strengthen our sense of community. In Everyone Leads, Schmitz lays out the challenges for those of us who have a passion to make a difference and, more important, the strategies to spark lasting change from the grassroots up. His unique perspective and experience make t
Published November 15th 2011 by Jossey-Bass (first published October 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Everyone Leads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyone Leads

Jalisa
One of the best books I've read in awhile. It really pushed me to reflect on my own social justice activities and community advocacy. The book pushes all philanthropists and leaders of nonprofit and community organizations to investigate how we're engaging community members as leaders and designers of solutions to entrenched social problems rather than merely passive recipients of social services. This will definitely be a book I continue to re-visit.
Trish
A bit dry and seriously there are way more useless details about the Public Allies than should have ever been published. However, if you can either bare with the first two and a half chapters (or skip them) the remainder of the book has great stuff.
Brion Miller
It was a little dry but I gained some new ideas that I will take back to the various groups I work with.
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Julie Holthaus
Julie Holthaus marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Moni
Moni marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Ona
Ona added it
Nov 08, 2014
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Jess
Jess is currently reading it
Oct 02, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Kara Freedman
Kara Freedman marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
PALA
PALA marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Mandy Ann
Mandy Ann marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
ChiTownLizard
ChiTownLizard marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Taketa
Taketa marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
L Del Fuego
L Del Fuego marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
M
M marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Software-Qualitatssicherung Die Wirksamkeit Von Programmiersprachen: Ergebnisse Eines Studienkreises Des Betriebswirtschaftlichen Instituts Fur Organisation Und Automation an Der Universitat Zu Koln Internal Medicine: Just the Facts Software-Qualitatssicherung Testen Im Software-Lebenszyklus Lineare Und Linearisierbare Optimierungsmodelle Sowie Ihre Adv Gestutzte Losung (Studienbucher Informatik) (German Edition)