Airing Out Dirty Laundry

Airing Out Dirty Laundry

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Skye Jordan seems to have it all together but when she gets fed up with her long time boyfriend, Omar, things quickly spiral out of control. Omar lets his insecurities get the best of him and instead of saving his relationship he pushes Skye away. Feeling rejected Omar seeks attention elsewhere which leads to a whirlwind of problems.

Damisha loves her single, kid-free life...more
Published (first published April 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Airing Out Dirty Laundry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Airing Out Dirty Laundry

Rahiem Brooks
The Playettes Involved: Skye, Damisha, Coco, Jasmine, Jamyya, Joy

And A Few of the Players: Omar, Chris, Jerome

What’s the true story: Nothing but airing out dirty laundry is the story, and someone has to be hurt, ridiculed, laugh at, frowned upon and even falsely deemed a diva. Readers are sure to identify with one of these leading ladies as one has to know, or maybe even be one of them. Sad, but true story.

Open Up The Pages: The story opens with the diva, Skye, out and about enjoying lady day ou...more
Hadiyah Salim
This is my first read by this author. This was an overall good read. There were a couple of parts where I felt like I could have used just a little bit more info. This story centers around four friends each with their own issues that they are dealing with. When times get to hectic in their personal lives, they come together with each other to vent and get advice. I liked how they each were there for each other. Though they did not always get along (which is to be expected) they were always there...more
OOSA
The Spin Cycle

Latisha Patterson's "Airing Out Dirty Laundry" details the lives of best friends Skye, Damisha, Kori, Jamyya and Jasmine and their drama. Skye's live-in boyfriend is clingy with stalker-like tendencies. Damisha can't decide between the two men in her life. Kori would be happily married if it wasn't for her husband's baby mama drama. Jamyya is an overworked and underappreciated wife and mother. Jasmine, the baby of the crew, is forced to grow up fast with life as her teacher. The sc...more
Jasmine
This book was off the chain. Skye's boyfriend Omar has got to be the craziest man I ever seen in a relationship. How the hell do you stalk your own girlfriend? Skye and all her friends are what I call true divas. I love the way they support each other through all the drama in their individual lives. Skye should have been happy that someone was crazy enough to take Omar off her hands.

Damisha was my all time favorite because she was stuck between two men who wanted to be with her but of course sh...more
So Fyh Magazine Online
How it all begins with the tale of friends the Fabulous Five, Skye, Jasmine, Damisha, Jamyya, and Kori they all have been friends ever since middle school. Strange things start happen to all of them as they are about to embark on some craziness as the drama begins to unfold. They start having all kinds of drama that spills over into their lives and the lives of each other. Needless to say when sex, deceit, lies and even lust creeps all around these women, relationships, trust, friendships, even...more
Kiexiza
Can you say a lot to read!
There is so much going on in this book you are sure to NOT get bored at all. Pay attention so you don't miss one tasty tidbit! These friends have got secrets, attitudes and desires coming out of every part of them and enough going on between them for a few more books.
Between the hair salon gossip, the dirty little set ups, and the unspoken innuendos, there is never a dull moment.
Damaysha was like off the hook and was by far my fav to read about. Seeing that im new to V...more
L.D. Hardy
Recall the saying, can't see the forest for the trees? This book suffers from not being able to see the big picture because we are bogged down with minute details. Do not get me wrong, a story is there, I just feel if certain details were omitted this book would have been a lot shorter and a whole lot better. Ms. Patterson has the makings to be a phenomenal writer but an editor would have taken out a lot of filler.
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Meetta (Moretta)
Meetta (Moretta) marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Regina Butler
Regina Butler marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Georgia Mourikis
Georgia Mourikis marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Renée Williams
Renée Williams marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Stacey Nelson
Stacey Nelson marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Shawnna White
Shawnna White marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Shefferd McLean
Shefferd McLean marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013