Start by marking “Jay's Pet” as Want to Read:
Jay's Pet

Jay's Pet

3.52  ·  Rating Details  ·  234 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Contemporary Romance, M/M, light Consensual BDSM, spanking, sex toys]

Jay has always been told he must have been born with the pigskin in his hand. Even though he lived for football, when he becomes injured and can no longer play, he accepts it and settles into a routine life. The only problem is Millard, a man he had b
Published September 17th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Jay's Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jay's Pet

Jason Bradley
Sep 18, 2011 Jason Bradley rated it did not like it
If there was some way to give negative stars for how offensive this book was those who are actually within the BDSM lifestyle as Doms and submissives, I'm not sure how low I would have to go.

Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2011
I normally don't really care if a book is not good. I tend to like light, fluffy, and uncomplicated books, but this one did rankle. I have read BDSM and have talked to a few people online about BDSM, the way the author portrayed it in this book was not with knowledge of the actual lifestyle. It was insulting to them! I was really disappointed:(
Ter
Sep 26, 2011 Ter rated it did not like it
OMG.. I was very surprised with this one.
I really like her other series a lot, but this one not at all. In fact I had to check the cover a few time to make sure it was really hers. It was like someone else wrote this cause it is so diff.

This was a 2 star till towards the end, Now I might not know much about that lifestyle but their are a few things in this book that are just wrong.

Janet
Sep 17, 2011 Janet rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemporary
Just a hot mess.
Veronica /  V
Sep 18, 2011 Veronica / V rated it liked it
Shelves: skipped-pages
Who ever wrote the blurb about this book forgot to mentioned something very important. I didn't know it was a Dom/Sub story otherwise I wouldn't have read it.
I love Lynn Hagen Books, Sadly this is definitely not for me.
Maya
Sep 23, 2011 Maya rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebook, lynn-hagen
I almost never give fluffy books one star, this one I just had too. I like Lynn Hagen but this book....UGH. It is not about the Dom/Sub thing but that she wrote this with no obvious knowledge of the scene...what a mess...
Jane
Nov 01, 2011 Jane rated it it was ok
I normally love Hagen books, but in this one the character's confused me. One second, Jay can't even control his own bank account and the next he's a dom.
Phaney
Apr 19, 2013 Phaney rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m, hell-no
2011 Review:

*huff*

This… was a facepalm. Right from the start, while the story still seemed somewhat romantic, it was contradictory at every turn. Even within the same sentence. The same pattern continued with the protagonists. Their characters were a strange jumble that wouldn’t fit. Contradictions are nice and a part of human nature but this was bad writing instead. Inconsistent.

But then things turned scary, really scary, when Dillon reverted into a child in the course of the relationship. He c
제이홉 ♥
Jun 17, 2015 제이홉 ♥ rated it liked it
El inicio me gustó bastante, te llama mucho la atención. Pero ya casi al final, no me gustó, me hizo sentir "incómoda" y no, no voy a decir que "esas" escenas no me agradaron porque sí, lo hicieron, admiro mucho a Lynn Hagen porque por medio de letras transmite muchas emociones. Lo que no me gustó fue la idea "D/S" no sé si porque realmente no sé mucho de ese estilo de vida o si es por otra cosa pero no me agradó, no me gustó que Dillon se hiciera completamente dependiente de Jay, eso de que inc ...more
Kristen Stillwell
Day's pet

This was a story about love at first sight not my favourite i find then a little unreal but this was ok I liked Jay he was able to see what the x was doing and leave him something people rarely do it was a cute little story and you got to love crazy x boyfriends.
Tina Fauver
Jun 11, 2014 Tina Fauver rated it it was amazing
'this is such an awesome read. I love the intense feelings in this book. I have reread this book a lot. I recommend this to everyone.
Darkm
Feb 05, 2012 Darkm rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m
I really didn't like this book.
The characters are nice, no doubts about this, is the D/s relationship portrayed here that to me is all kind of wrong.
It's not like this, not at all.

Claudia
Jul 09, 2012 Claudia rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
I was really liking the story, and I like D/s books, but when Jay decided to play D/s and 5 minutes later he was offering a collar to Dillon, and suddenly Dillon didn't had a personality anymore, it was a little frustrating. Just because he discovers that he's a sub, don't mean he got his brain washed... But I liked the story
Samuel
Dec 15, 2015 Samuel rated it did not like it
Shelves: bdsm
I had a hard time with Dillon's character. In the beginning he was strong and assertive then in the blink of an eye he is weak, needy, and clingy. He is having panic attacks and it's just a complete 180 from where he started with no good explanation for it. I almost felt like it was two different books.
Sabine
Oct 18, 2011 Sabine rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I simply love it. I like to see Lynn Hagen writing contemporary mm romance. I like the story. It is very romantic. Thanks for this new book.
Rosa
Mar 04, 2013 Rosa rated it liked it
I guess I wasn't in the mood for femboys :(
Kinny
Mar 26, 2012 Kinny rated it it was ok
This is by Lynn Hagen? Hmmm...
Frank Claudy
Frank Claudy rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
mozayk
mozayk rated it it was ok
May 26, 2016
Aya Garcia
Aya Garcia rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Rejar Tia Nikita
Rejar Tia Nikita rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Keisha Larmond Smith
Keisha Larmond Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
aznwolv
aznwolv marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Mar 18, 2016
David
David marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Draupnir
Draupnir rated it liked it
Feb 29, 2016
Giselle
Giselle rated it it was ok
Mar 09, 2016
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Unassumed (Tate Pack, #4)
  • Cowboy Courage (Blaecleah Brothers #4)
  • Side-Lined (Campus Cravings, #2)
  • The Soldier and the State Trooper (The Soldier and..., #1)
  • The Link That Binds (Solomon's Pride #2)
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)
  • A Present in Swaddling Clothes
  • The Last Chance Ranch
  • Stirring Up Trouble (Stir, #1)
  • Why I Love Waiters (Why I Love... #2)
  • Lola Dances
  • Every Rose Has His Thorne (Rose & Thorne, #1)
  • On Fire II: Still Burning (On Fire, #2)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...