Start by marking “Crossroads” as Want to Read:
Crossroads

Crossroads (Choices #3)

From a highly praised author whose fiction blurs the lines between lesbian and straight communities comes a fast-paced story about the lives and relationships of three former college friends.
Published January 1st 2012 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossroads

Ericka Simpson
May 11, 2013 Ericka Simpson rated it really liked it
I read both Choices and Consequences and I have to say I enjoyed Crossroads the best. I loved the evolution of the characters. The growth they showed in handling circumstances speaks alot about the author's growth in her writing as well. I also loved the introduction of the new characters and how their roles became relevant within the story. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because of the grammatical errors and I felt the ending was a bit rushed. Overall, great job and I look ...more
Antoinette
Nov 19, 2012 Antoinette rated it it was amazing
what a good read skyy i enjoyed all three books keep writing
Jasmine Murphy
Aug 06, 2016 Jasmine Murphy rated it really liked it
As always it was good to see all the characters. Cooley turned into my new favorite character after this one, but I wish that I could have gotten more of Carmen and Nic. Everyone is fresh out of college and trying to find out where the belong again. Of course there is always drama in the most heart breaking places. The writing gets better with every book and that is something I defiantly love to see. I wish that it was longer and it's not because I didn't enjoy the book.
Yvonne Bailey
Skyy you've done it again!

I couldn't wait to get my hands on Crossroads to see what Denise and the crew have been up to. Lena plucked my ever lasting nerves in this one, the back and forth drove me a little crazy. I really wish she would make up her mind. I loved that Denise was finally able to find some closure when it came to her mom and I was over the top excited to see Cooley come to her senses.
Renee Cronin
Feb 01, 2014 Renee Cronin rated it liked it
Interested to see what happens next. This is the 3rd book in the series and I just started to like Lena when I read the last paragraph of this book. She's growing up. Nic and Carmen are adorable! Love Cooley and Sahara and hope things continue in a positive direction for them. Denise and Farih - I'm routing for them more than with Lena but Denise still has some unresolved stuff to work out where Lena is concerned.
Kat
Mar 20, 2012 Kat rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aaf
I did not like this book. Choices? 5 stars! Consequences? 3 stars, but Crossroads? It took me 2 months to get through the book. The story line changed so much from the original which I had fallen in love with in Choices. I just felt like this book was all over the place, too many new irrelevant characters, too many new hook-ups, not enough drama. There was no really big shockers and the book was kind of repetitive. It was ok. I love Skyy. This just was not a page turner imo
Kristina
Jun 13, 2015 Kristina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So mad right now lol

So I am reading these books back to back and Lena still hasn't got her carp together I can't wait to start reading the last book but sad at the same time that it's coming to an end can't wait to see what next I'm sooo happy for Carmen and Nic I love there relationship out of all of them time to get started on the next book
Juanita Johns
Skyy I am commending you on a excellent job you have done once again. I have found myself emotionally involved and attached to the characters and i am hungry for more. I need to know what becomes of Lena and Denise. Does Carmen and Nic relationship last and what becomes of Cooley and Misha. Please write more on this storyline.
Christiana Harrell
Jan 23, 2013 Christiana Harrell rated it really liked it
I have to say this one was my favorite. I would have read this one over and over by itself. Denise is my favorite character throughout the series and the ending was bittersweet for me since I really felt her and Lena were victims of circumstance and deserved to be together. Good one Ms. Skyy.
Diane Rembert
Jun 11, 2016 Diane Rembert rated it it was amazing
The latest investment of the Choices series does not disappoint at all! The college friends are back with more drama in this page turner. I am totally engaged in these characters and reading this series is like watching a good movie play across the screen. I highly recommend this series!

Carrie Rembert
Good Read!

This book is growing up, love story, trying to find out who you are....I loved it!!!! Lena had me wanted to slap her a few times Denise I just love her Cooley what can I say CHANGED
Yvonne Bailey
Oct 23, 2015 Yvonne Bailey rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Crossroads! I was glad to see Denise, Cooley and Carmen finally experience some happiness. As for Lena...girl make up your mind, as you are driving me crazy.
Mechelle Jones
Sep 23, 2012 Mechelle Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved all three of the books and Skyy is an awesome writer. I look forward to her future books, great entertainment.
Nee
Jan 09, 2012 Nee rated it it was amazing
OMGG!!!! This book was sooo good! Im sad dat it ended i didnt want the book to end!!!lol i hope skyy has another part to this series i love it!!!!!! ;)
Jasmine Cole
Jasmine Cole rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2012
Sonya Robinson
Sonya Robinson rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Juju
Juju rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Maryrejahlil Lanier
Maryrejahlil Lanier rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2014
Apr 14, 2013
Alayna
Alayna rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Shawn Pearson
Shawn Pearson rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Maudie Jones
Maudie Jones rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2014
jasmine
jasmine rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Erienne Nicole
Erienne Nicole rated it it was ok
Aug 18, 2012
Anita Webster
Anita Webster rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Sheena
Sheena rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Mary Henderson
Mary Henderson rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
LaShaunda
LaShaunda rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2013
Lynette
Lynette rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2015
Halisi
Halisi rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2012
  • In the Cut
  • A Strange and Bitter Fruit
  • Hard
  • If These Trees Could Talk
  • Black Like Us: A Century of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual African American Fiction
  • Official Street Queen
  • Thugs Cry
Skyy is a 30-year-old writer from Memphis, TN. Her first novel, Choices, was released in 2007, and quickly gained popularity both within the gay and lesbian community and the urban fiction community. The highly anticipated sequel, Consequences, was released in 2009 with high praise, and rocketed to the top-10 best-seller lists on Amazon.com as well as at independent bookstores across the country. ...more
More about Skyy...