Start by marking “Talk to Me: What the Dead Whisper in Your Ear” as Want to Read:
Talk to Me: What the Dead Whisper in Your Ear

Talk to Me: What the Dead Whisper in Your Ear

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Allison DuBois, the inspiration for the TV series "Medium", shares in her own words the stories of the spirits she talks to. The book begins with her describing how she communicates with the dead and how you can communicate with them too.
She illustrates what she has learned with stories of readings that she has done for people who have lost loved ones. The person being rea
Published June 14th 2011 by STTT, Inc. (first published June 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Talk to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talk to Me

Jessica
I have a fascination with the possibility of “talking” to spirits and I have loved watching MEDIUM, the hit TV show which was based on Allison DuBois’ real life as a Psychic Medium. I have read Ms DuBois other books “Don’t kiss them Goodbye” and “We are their Heaven” and have been intrigued by them. So when I received her latest book from Allen & Unwin, I was excited.

“Talk to Me” covers an array of aspects of this intriguing ability to contact the “other side”. Ms DuBois explains how the spi
Tanya Tregenza
I found it was very much like John Edwards style of books a little repetitive however I did like the personal family sections to it.
I also found a paragraph that resonated over and over for me. It was a light bulb moment.

It was this - constant self pity turns a soul into a sort of black whole that will drain anyone who comes into contact with it and make it repellent to others. I mean the people who blame everyone else in their life for anything bad that happens to them.

I also liked the parts
Dixie Goode
I have been fascinated by the Medium show and by Patricia and Allison. This book is simple, straight forward and easy to read. It has a very positive, caring voice and was worth the read. I like her other books too, but Secrets of the Monarch remains my favorite. If you are interested in her family and clients they all get a chance to speak in this book. I only wish there were also words from the actors who played this family for seven years. Maybe the next book.
Stacy Jenschke
If you think you need closure from a lost loved one, she helps you find closure is not necessary as their around us. Don't let go and look for the little things. Great way to boost your grief from miserable to seeking the truth about the life beyond what we know.
Kristie
Her books are always great! keeps me interested
Gill Wedding
Not as good as three other books.
Fiona Young rayner
Another great book by Allison
Lori Bernard
Lori Bernard marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Danielle Angee
Danielle Angee is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2014
Ktarak
Ktarak marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Sharon Cresswell
Sharon Cresswell marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Syaiful Kareem
Syaiful Kareem marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Barbara Tully armenti
Barbara Tully armenti marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Deann
Deann marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Gabriel Pouey cardoso
Gabriel Pouey cardoso marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Sasha Swift
Sasha Swift is currently reading it
Sep 17, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Misericordia
Misericordia marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Lizzy
Lizzy marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Sonnet
Sonnet marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Tess Batica
Tess Batica marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Aimee Marroni
Aimee Marroni marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Allison Dubois's unique story, the inspiration for the hit NBC TV series Medium, started during her senior year at Arizona State University while she was interning at the D.A.'s office. Soon after, researchers at the University of Arizona validated her ability through a series of tests. Allison continues to support research as a medium, as a member of the Veritas Research Program Mediums Committee ...more
More about Allison DuBois...
Don't Kiss Them Good-bye We Are Their Heaven: Why the Dead Never Leave Us Secrets of the Monarch: What the Dead Can Teach Us about Living a Better Life Medium (Em Portugues do Brasil) Talk to Me: What the dead whisper in your ear