Start by marking “Bride of Trouville” as Want to Read:
Bride of Trouville

Bride of Trouville (Trouville #2)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  5 reviews
SHE WAS ALL HE HAD EVER WANTEDWhen Edouard Gillet, Comte de Trouville, wed the beauteous Lady Anne of Naincroft, he thought he had found his heart's desire. But was the passion he had willingly declared from the battlements shared by his newly pledged bride? Or would the unspoken secret still between them destroy their newfound happiness?

Though it would break her heart, An
Published July 1st 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Historicals 90s (first published June 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Bride of Trouville, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bride of Trouville

Annelise L'Estrange
Edouard Gillet was a different hero, specially considering the time [1318]. His power to accept his situation and still love Lady Anne even with all her problemas and her son made him awesome to me.

I just think he was too modern and tolerant for the time. I admire Edouard for his actions, but he was too prince-like to the Dark Age.

STILL, I loved it and would love to read again sometime ^^
Graham
The main problem with Bride of Trouville is the first third of the book, which contains insufficient conflict to make it a really riveting read. While Stone ably sets up the setting and the characters, all of them get on together far too well, and the thrust of the story drags as a result.

Well, don’t despair! The rest of the book sets the pace by pouring conflict upon conflict, whether it be physical, emotional or mental, and the result is a stunning piece of writing that is only let down by th
Regina
I liked this one because our hero, Edouard, fell in love with Lady Anne soon after he met her. After two forced marriages, he really wanted his next marriage to be a love match. He had a romantic soul and that's a sure way to get me involved with the story. So he tries to win her over, all the while not realizing that Anne has major trust issues. Oh, and that she's hiding her son's deafness from him because Anne is convinced Edouard expects perfection in everything, including children, and will ...more
Pam
Typical Harlequin romance.
Jessica
I was interested in the third of the book where the story development was different from the usual formula but most of the conflicts were developed close to halfway through the book and I found them rushed and difficult to de-tangle as the pace got a bit rushed.
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Sapphire
Sapphire marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Lyn
Lyn added it
May 23, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Sharil
Sharil marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Davina
Davina marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Bia
Bia marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Paddy
Paddy marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
P Lynne Adams
P Lynne Adams marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Jana Kolouchová
Jana Kolouchová marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Lyn's foray into book-length fiction began in the early '90s, and she signed her first contract with Harlequin Historicals on Valentine's Day, 1996. "Flowers, candy, kisses, and a book sale, too! There will never be another day quite like that one!" she says.

"I always loved to write and even got excited about doing reports and term papers. I neglected other homework just to make that short story f
More about Lyn Stone...

Trouville (3 books)
  • The Knight's Bride (Trouville #1)
  • The Highland Wife (Trouville #3)
The Captain and the Wallflower The Highland Wife (Trouville #3) A Regency Christmas: Scarlet Ribbons / Christmas Promise / A Little Christmas The Viscount The Scot