Start by marking “The Secret Princess” as Want to Read:
The Secret Princess

The Secret Princess (The Princess Swap #2)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  11 reviews
ROYAL EXCLUSIVE: "Perfect" princess goes AWOL!

Frustrated with the merry-go-round of political dinners and enforced good behavior, Lotty's determined to try a normal life on for size. However, she's completely unprepared for her sexy new boss, Corran McKenna.

Bored with people bowing and scraping, Lotty doesn't mind Corran's frowns, but his wicked grin causes trouble! A no-s
Published August 2nd 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Princess

Dalia
It's a sweet and heart-warming story about opposites attract, about finding love where you least expect it.
JH's writing style is so compelling and her characters are so likeable. Who can resist a grumpy grouchy hero with a tough exterior not quietly covering a soft spot inside? Definitely not princess Charlotte or Lotty who - under the cover of anonymity - is trying to find her true self. She is taking a break from her glamorous life and is enjoying her freedom to be an ordinary girl.
Susanna Carr
Princess Charlotte temporarily runs away from palace life. She knows she has a charmed and privilege life, but she's never been tested. Is she brave or a coward when the going gets tough? She needs to find out. Her adventure starts out poorly and she questions if she'll make it through the week when she gets a job cleaning an estate in disrepair. Her boss, Corran McKenna lacks charm, but Lotty is in awe of his competence. He seems to do everything well while she doesn't know how to make a cup of ...more
Nas Dean
THE SECRET PRINCESS is another Harlequin Romance Presentation by the fabulous pen of author Jessica Hart from mini series Princess Swap.

First we briefly met Princess Charlotte of Montluce, in Jessica Hart’s, An Ordinary Girl in a Tiara, where she manages to cajole her best friend, Caro, to pretend interest in her cousin, Prince
Philippe to give her time to enjoy normal life outside the confines of the Royal Palace.

The Book Blurb reads:

Royal Exclusive: "Perfect" princess goes AWOL!

Frustrated wit
Alex is The Romance Fox
The Secret Princess is the second book I have read by Jessica Hart. After reading Ordinary Girl in a Tiara, I couldn’t wait to read the follow up story. I was not disappointed. I loved this book. Up-lifting, tender and feel-good are just some of the words I describe her writing. I will definitely be reading more of her books.

Charlotte has led a charmed and privileged life as the princess of Montluce. She has followed protocol and been the good girl and has always done what her grandmother Blanch
Ruth Meriba
Esto empezando a tomarle gusto a este tipo de libros, bonitos y romanticos, rara vez no son tan profundos. Me lo leí en dos días entre mis idas en metro.
Es el segundo libro de Jessica Hart que leo, el primero fue Ordinary Girl in a Tiaria (pereteneciente a esta serie, también).
El libro es entretenido y eso es todo, y tengo que decirlo, a comparación con el primero en la serie, se queda un poco corto. No por eso, malo. Un libro para pasar el rato.
Melissa Maxwell
Lotty's story was great. Corren and Lotty were perfect for each other. I did not like it as much as the first but it was still wonderful.
Sandhya
I enjoyed and loved this book. Especially Corran.....he was a great character!! A sweet fairy tale romance!!
Michaela
A bit annoying in places, especially at the end but otherwise a good read.
Harlequin Books
Jun 05, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-new
A
Noelle Zafina
Noelle Zafina marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Diaba
Diaba marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Ermarie Joy
Ermarie Joy marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Hasnamezied
Hasnamezied marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Rempuii Fanai
Rempuii Fanai marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Courtney Gamache
Courtney Gamache marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Jadwa
Jadwa marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Jigyasa Arora
Jigyasa Arora marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
After a haphazard career spent working and travelling around the world, I stumbled into romance writing as a way to fund a PhD. My first book, A Sweeter Prejudice, came out in 1991, and since then I've written a further 59 books, some of which have won awards in the US and the UK.
I live in York, a historic city in the north of England, and waste the best part of my days planning trips away or on
More about Jessica Hart...
Hitched! Ordinary Girl in a Tiara Cinderella's Wedding Wish Newlyweds of Convenience Mr. (Not Quite) Perfect